Time to come home

Time to come home

6 years later, Super Junior was still as strong as ever and they have all become one again. the 14 members were living happily together entertaining ELFs from all over the world.

But every ELF knew there was one thing-person, missing.

Hangeng

The Chinese man had left a while back which depressed everyone. Every ELF wanted him to come back and every member wanted him back too.

One day, Lee Soo Man, the owner of SM entertainment, died of heart failure. The company was passed down to a- coincidentally- hardcore ELF who was very nice and caring.  The lives of every group changed because of her kindness. They didn't have to overworkd themselves anymore.

Lee Nina, the niece of the former owner, sent Hangeng a letter. A letter for a reinstatement.

 

Hangeng was practicing a dance choreography when his manager came in with a piece of paper in hand.

"Hangeng we need to talk" The man said seriously.

"What is it hyung?" He said before drinking some water tired from the practice he had done.

"Read this" He handed the younger the paper he wa holding.

Hangeng started to read his eyes widening as he read the letter.

Dear Han Geng,

Ni hao, I am Lee May, the new CEO of SM Entertainment. I am writing to you for an offer. I'd like to reinstate you to Super Junior 05. I promise to pay attention to any of your concerns or needs.

The letter contained more information but Hangeng didn't continue reading.

"I'll go type my response" 

He told him. The other jst nodded before leaving. Hangeng took his laptop and started typing

Dear Lee May,

Annyeong!

I'm sorry but....

Hangeng continued typing before glancing at the paper for the email address.

He typed it in before hitting send.

1 week later..

Super Junior was getting ready for a official comeback stage as a complete group. Well excluding Hangeng. 

In the dressing room, Heechul couldn't help but be jealous of all the couples around him.

There was KangTeuk,YeWook,SiBum,EunHae,KyuMin,ZhouRy, and of course Shindong was talking with Nari on the phone. Each couple fell in love through fan service. Heechul sighed and glanced at his phone. It was a selca of him with a familiar foreigner. 

'I miss you so much Geng'

"Super Junior in 5" A crew member said. They all stood up and went to position themselves under the  the stage. They would be performing 'Don't don'. They were so busy getting ready they didn't notice the manager being dragged away by a PD member. They didn't notice Lee May coming in to the dressing rooms. 

Finally they went on stage doing the choreography. ELFs young and old were chanting happily as they saw them perform again. As Sungmin finished his lines a familiar voice sang. ELFs started pointing above them shouting even louder.

"HANGENG!!!!"

The members looked up. Prety sure, Hangeng was being reeled down on a platform. The members stood dumbfounded. When Hangeng finally stepped onto the stage, he was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

The music was still continued. Henry had come up from backstage to join them forgetting his solo.

Hangeng smiled as members greeted him.

ELFs started chanting these lines.

"15 forever!"

The leader smiled and as he music came to an end they stood side by side.

"Annyeong Haseyo! We are Super Juni-OR!"

And thus, the journey of Super Junior had JUST started.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tnx for reading!!!!!

lol. BYE!!

SORRY IT'S SHORT!!!!