Chapter 15

SHINee on We Got Married! (샤이니 에 우리 결혼했어요 )

 

 

Keys:

MinHye/Onew POV- Navy blue-> NavyBlue

MinJung/Taemin POV-purple-> purpl   e

Ha Ni/Key POV -Dark slate green->              

Hyo Sun/Minho POV-Maroon->              

Ki Young/JongHyun POV-Teal ->               

3rd person POV- Black->             

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo, welcome back to SHINee WeGotMarried 8th episode. Today we have SHINee dongsaeng, Fx Krystal, Luna and Exo Kai.

Guess what the couples gonna do today?

Lets watchhh~

 

 

No one POV

 

The couples is sitting in a circle,dicussing what to do today.

"Lets go Amusement park"

"Shopping"

"Barbarque!"

"Party!"

"Arcade,i feel like playing since debut!"

"Pinic!"

"Wow! Jonghyun hyung have alots of idea" Kai laughed.

 

"I agreed with Jonghyun hyung, Lets go amusement park!" minho said and hani clapped happily.

Hani and Taemin shot key a worried look.

"Err..fine lets go amusement park!"

 

 

" Seems like key scared of amusement park?" nayoung exclaimed.

"Nope, key oppa is afraid of heights" krystal smiled.

 

 

-

 

At the amusement park

 

Onew POV

 

"Wow, the amusement park is HUGE!" taemin exclaimed while minhye is looking around, looking at the ferris wheel.

So cute~

"Minhye ah~ Why are you staring at the ferris wheel" i asked, wrapping my right arm around minhye.

"Huh? I want to ride on that?" minhye said.

I chuckled at her cuteness and turned to the rest of the couple.

"Hey! Minhye and i going to ride on the ferris wheel! No interrupting!" i wriggled my fingers.

"Haha okay~ Lets meet up later" Jonghyun said.

 

Minhye POV

 

"Thanks oppa!" I squeal. Almost pecking on Onew oppa cheek.

"Welcome, lets go. The queue is getting longer!" onew pouted and we run off to the direction of the ferris wheel.

After i became a trainee, i have never been to a ferris wheel before.

Suddenly, i feel nervous. I dont know why.

Maybe because of oppa.

Aish~ Who cares. I got oppa with me.

 

 

"Aww~ Minhye unnie is sooo cute~" Luna pouted " Im jealous~"

"Noona you're cute too~" kai smiled.

"Aww~ We have a new couple Kaina" nayoung whispered to krystal.

 

 

No one POV

 

Both of them went onto a green coloured passenger car and settled opposite each other.

Minhye put both of her hands at the railing, looking the view outside the ferris wheel as it started moving.

The song, Three bears started to play and Minhye sing along with it.

Onew who look at minhye all these time, started chuckling.

So cute.

Seconds pass quickly and onew felt left out, "Minhyeeeee~" who trying to divert minhye attention back to him, failed terribly.

"Jagiiiyaaa~ Dont ignore meeeeee." finally catch the attention of Minhye.

Minhye cheeks started to become red, feeling embarrased.

"Sorry"

 

"Awww~ Onew called minhye jagiya!" Jinwoon said,cupping his cheek.

"Your business?" Seulong raised his eyebrow.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

We seperated with other couples after onew hyung went away with Minhye.

 But Key and hani is with us. 

Hani and yeobo said that they wanted to go haunted house, so we decided to go together.

We reached the huanted house after a few minutes of walking.

Kiyoung held my hands tightly and i put my shoulders around her,pulling her closer to me.

Me and kiyoung walked first and keni followed behind.

 

Kiyoung POV

 

Oh god, im getting scared. What if something suddenly pop out.

"Dont worried, im here to protect you!" jonghyun cooed. I nod.

Right about to turn, suddenly a skull pop out beside us. We screamed loudly, and jonghyun quickly pulled me away.

God! OMG! Heart attack!!!

"Are you okay? Dont worried." Jonghyun said, putting my face near his chest.

I blushed and covered my ears.

 

 

Jonghyun POV

 

 

A skeleton skull suddenly popped out beside Kiyoung. I was shocked by abit but quickly pulled kiyoung away.

"Are you okay? Dont worried." i said, while my left hand pushed kiyoung's head near my chest.

I quickly pulled her to another part of house.

After that,she looked up and we followed the way.

Suddenly a fake corspe sprang up causing us to scream loudly.

Kiyoung wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped.

It was cute though.

Quickly, we walked out of the huanted house with kiyoung cling onto my shirt and my arms wrapped around her.

 

 

"Youngie unnie is sooo cute~" Luna squealed.

"Youngie unnie?"

"Yup. New nickname for her"

 

 

Key POV

 

Okay, i have to admit. I was scared of horror and heights,so AMUSEMENT PARK DOESNT SUIT ME!!

Gosh.

Hani wrapped her arms around my waist and i have my shoulder around her neck.

We walked in slowly with jonghyun hyung and kiyoung nonna infront of us.

When the skull popped out,I was shocked but not about the skeleton skull,

is hani who suddenly squealed and burried her head into my chest.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes to walk pass the stupid skeleton.

Its was scary though, with a eye ball full of blood.

Should i thanks god that when we to another corner, a fake corspe sprang up and it was kiyoung and jonghyun turn to scream.

While hani and i gasped at the sudden stop.

We laughed and quickly walk to another part of the huanted house.

 

 

Hani POV

 

 

I was seriously blushing when i realised that i practically burried my head into key oppa chest.

I think my face is still as red as tomato.

I quickly stopped my thought and scream once again as a doll suddenly dropped infront of me and oppa.

Oppa also let out a scream which was every cute.

But no time to think of that.

I dropped to the floor as i thought i really going to faint.

"Ohmy Hani!!!Are you okay?" key oppa panicked and help me up.

"Deh!Oh my god. My poor heart!" I quickly said and he chuckled.

"Lets get out of here! I dont want you to faint!" oppa teased, and i pouted.

 

 

"Wow! Hyung is not scared at all?" kai said," i thought he is the one who afraid of horror?"

The studio laughed.

"At least he didnt act mightly at all even though he is the almightly key!" nayoung exclaimed.

 

 

No one POV

 

"OMG! HANI ARE YOU OKAY?" Kiyoung yelled as hani and key finished the walk inside the huanted house.

"Yup, i make it alive! And are you okay unnie? The corspe practically sprang up infront of you!"

"Deh. I think so! I hope i can sleep well tonight!" Kiyoung said as the two link their arms together and started walking infront.

"Did they just leave their husband?" jonghyun asked.

Key rolled his eyes.

" Yeah hyung! " Key followed after the girls and jonghyun pouted.

"Hey KEY! Wait for me!!!!~"

"Aish!"

 

 

Minho POV

 

 

After we had finish riding cyclone.

Hyosun getting more excited that ever.

"OMG! I want to ride on that!" She pointed out to the swinging pirate ship with both of our interlocked hand.

I nod my head and she started skipping to the pirate ship.

I laughed at her hyperness and started skipping with her.

Everybody basically had their heads turn to us and fangirls had their phone out to take video of hyosun and me.

"Oppa!" hyosun called out.

"Deh?"

"Its our turn. Stop dreaming about me!" she smiled and walked ahead without me.

She left me behind speechless.

 

 

Hyosun POV

 

 

I teased minho oppa and walked ahead to the higest seat. He quickled caught me and poked me by my side.

I yelp and slap him by his shoulder.

"YAH!"

He laughed and i pouted. We quickly settle ourself and about 30 seconds. The seat is full and the ride is starting.

As the ship swing higher the more higher me and minho oppa raised ( their hands ).

We finished the ride about a minute to two.

And i almost felt like vomiting. IT IS SO HIGH AND ohgosh, i feel dizzy.

I think minho oppa is too dramatic as he dropped to the floor.

" God! I feel like vomiting! "

"Oppa stop pretending! Lets go! I want to eat!"

Minho quickly stood up and piggyback me.

"PUT ME DOWN !"  god its embarrassing!

"This is your punishment for not caring your husband!" he ignored me and we getting more stares as we walked.

 

 

"Minho is daring! His fanclub will be jealous as hell!" seulong said.

"Hey! I donesnt like bit of that!" nayoung crossed her arm.

 

 

No one POV

 

Minho piggyback hyosun and walked all the way to a small stall that sell snacks and drink.

He still didnt put hyosun down as he asked."What you want sunnie?"

"Erm, i want hotdogs!" hyosun said, getting more comfortable behind minho's back.

"Okay, can i have two hotdogs?" minho asked politely.

"Oppa! put me down!" minho shook his head and ignore hyosun.

So in the end. Hyosun had to take the hotdogs and feed minho.

Minho had also admit that he wanted hyosun to feed him.

 

"Gosh! He is crafty!" krystal yelled.

"But he is sweet!"

"Im more looking forward to taemin and minjung date" kai said.

 

 

Taemin POV

 

"Oppa" minjung stopped me from walking. We stop playing the rides and spent the time playing in the game stall.

"Deh." 

"Lets get a couple necklace." minjung said with ageyo.

"Can i say no."

"Of course no, lets go!" she pull me to the stall which is right beside her.

"So ahjumma, how to get the couple necklace?" i asked the stall owner which she is in charge of.

"You need to shoot down all the bottles in two tries with a ping pong ball. Young man, so to get the couple necklace." the ahjumma explained.

"Okay~" I agreed.

 

Minjung POV

 

I watched nervously as taemin oppa shoot the last ping pong ball. The first one was a fail.

I hope he can really win that couple necklace for me.

And before i can blink, all the cans were on the floor.

I squealed and taemin oppa held my hand as we jumped like crazy people.

"Oppa You win!!"

"Deh!" Taemin smiled as the ahjumma get the necklace for us.

The ahjumma hand the couple necklace to taemin and i choose the black one.

He walked behind me and put on the necklace for me.

I blushed and smiled as he gently put the necklace for me.

 

 

"Someone getting jealous!" seulong exclaimed as everyone turned to look at jinwoon.

"Yah!Im not! It just that..."

"Just what?" SM artists chorused.

 

 

No one POV

 

Minjung quickly turned around and snatched the necklace (Taemin's necklace, the white coloured ) as taemin finished putting on the necklace.

"Wha-" minjung turned taemin around and put the necklace for taemin.

Taemin also blushed as minjung put up for him.

"So oppa, dont lose this!" minjung said cutely. Taemin than pinched mnjung cheek

"Ouch oppa!"

"Its not that pain!"

 

 

 

The next episode, SHINee will held a barbarque party at their house and SM Artists will be invited.

Super junior, SNSD,FX,EXO, TVXQ and BoA will be there on next chapter.

So stay tune!^^

 


 

 

KimEnRi here^^

Sorry, i dont know how to explain.

Im at all these. So forgive me:)

Enjoy^^

Next episode will be like SMTown! SM artists will be there^^