Jonghyun's Best Suggestion

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa eyed Jonghyun as they shut the deal off. Jonghyun’s face grew red from trying to hold back his laughter. He can’t hold it any longer, a loud cracking sound echoed in the soundless room. Yonghwa glared at him, giving Jonghyun his best who-do-you-think-you-are.

“Why are you laughing at?! I’m serious you know!”, he retorted.

“I know but I can’t help it, I mean, you going on a date?!”, Jonghyun cracked up. He can’t imagine if  Yonghwa really going on a date with someone he don’t know, or even ask her to marry him.

Yonghwa frowned, he didn’t thought that he will get this kind of respond. “What?! Look at yourself Jonghyunnie, you even can’t introduce yourself to that girl”, Yonghwa scorned.

“Omoo!! At least I knew where she is now!”, Jonghyun said proudly. He has been struggling to find the girl, it’s been two weeks since he last saw her. He searched over the downtown, even hired someone to check on her.

“Yah!! Really?! CONGRATULATIONS!!”, he praised sarcastically.

Jonghyun dumbfounded. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what, you should get ready for the meeting”, Jonghyun grinned like an idot. Yonghwa frowned, he looked over his watch, and realized he only had 10 minutes left before the meeting.

“Waaaaa!!!!!!”. Yonghwa ran out of the room, leaving Jonghyun all alone and laughing like hell.

 

 

Seohyun stirred from her sleep, she heard someone bickering over something. She slowly opens her eyes, and found Yoona and Sooyoung right in front of her. They kept arguing and didn’t realize that Seohyun just woke up because of them. Seohyun clears her throats in order to get their attention.

“Ehem!!!”

Constantly, Yoona and Sooyoung turned their heads to Seohyun. Shrieking happily, Yoona and Sooyoung quickly gave her a big hug. “SEOHYUNNIEEE!!!”

“Ogh.G—guys… I-I can’t.. breat—th”, Seohyun struggled.

“I’m sorry hyun-ah!”, they giggled as they letting Seohyun to catch some air. It’s nice seeing her dear friends came and look after her. She silently smiled to herself.

“Ehhhhh, why are you smiling like an idiot?”, Sooyoung shrieked.

Seohyun giggled at her friends, she squeezes both of her friends tightly. “Stop it hyun!!!!”, Yoona yelped.

“I’m finally able to go home tomorrow after being here for 3 days!!!”, Seohyun squealed. She can’t wait to breath in fresh air and get back to work.

“We already know it idiot, Kyuhyun will be the one to pick you up tomorrow! He said sorry for not able to come this afternoon”, Sooyoung clarified as she leaned against her seat.

“It’s okay”, Seohyun kindly replied. In a sudden, they heard grumbles came from Seohyun’s tummy. Found it really funny, they broke into laughter. “Stay here, I’ll get you guys foods”, Yoona got up from her seat and headed outside the room to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter