My Hostage, My Hero

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sun shining brightly under the cloudy sky, a girl spotted running briefly towards a nearby bakery shop at the downtown. Panted so hard, Seohyun kept running until she reached her destination. She was late for work, again, for the third time. Her boss gave her the last warning, which she didn’t expect that she would be thrown out of the shop.

Seohyun entered the bakery shop and found Yoona, who also working at the same place was cleaning the particle of dust and wore her apron. Yoona noticed Seohyun and greeted her.

“Hi Hyun!”

“Am I late?” Seohyun quickly asked her as she started to put her apron and preparing for the coffee machine in one time. Yoona widened her eyes.

“Whoa! Hold on! Actually you are, but thank god that witch wasn’t here for a while!” Yoona giggled. Seohyun let out a big sigh.

“Thank god!”

“Hyun-ah, how was your date last night?” Yoona asked as she suddenly ran up in front of Seohyun and left her cooks. A little bit startled, Seohyun waved her hands in the air.

“It went well Yoon,if it wasn’t I had expected at all”, Seohyun smiled sadly.

“What do you mean??”, Yoona yelped.

“He suddenly called off our date during our dinner”

“He what?!”

“You heard me right, he canceled our date. But he owed me another date—“, Seohyun widened her eyes as she looked straight forward. Yoona mouthed her, ‘what?’.

“YOON!!! YOU BACON IS BURNT AND CRINKLY!!!” Seohyun screamed.  Yoona turned back to her cooking, she yelped and quickly took a cup of water to reduce its heating. Seohyun helped her in a rush.

“Oh god!!! I can’t imagine if the witch was here!!” Yoona giggled as she cleaned the burnt dishes. Seohyun nodded her head and hold her laughter.

“EHEM! Who do you called witch young lady?”, a middle-aged with long nose came behind them. Tapping her hands on the nearest counter, she gave them a look.

“No one Ma’am”, both Yoona and Seohyun bent down their head as they apologized.  In a count of 3 seconds, the middle-aged woman probably is going to scream her lungs. 1… 2… 3…

“GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!”

 

 

A handsome young man stared at himself at the middle-sized mirror at his room. He found a difficulty to tie up his tie. Cursed under his breath, Jung Yonghwa roughly put off his tie. It’s been 30 mins since he tried to tie up but failed and a major headache popped out inside his head in a wrong time. Sighing loudly, Yonghwa rubbed his head as he slowly closing his eyes tightly.

A loud knock came from the other side of the room, and before Yonghwa could answer it, another handsome man came in a rush. A stack of paper was occupying his hand. “Hyung, you need to sign this paper”, the boy called.

“Good morning Jonghyun”, Yonghwa lazily greeted him. Jonghyun was his bestfriend since they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter