Dreams are Just as Bad as Nightmares

My Oneshot Collection of Awesomeness ~

harro :3

its ABIII0501, i miss writing one shots...

 

 

Zelo approached me with careful steps.

The closer he got, the faster my heart beat. Ba-bump, ba-bump.

 

His face inched closer to mine, I mean RIGHT NEXT TO MINE.

My blushes flushed a bright shade of red; so bright they practically glowed. A grin stretched from ear to ear on his face, his eyes sparkled as they stared into mine. But I looked away.

“your cheeks,” he leaned down to my level and poked my cheek “they’re as red as cherry tomatoes!” I could feel his face inched closer to mine.

“Z-zelo, what are you doing?” I stuttered.

I liked Zelo, more than I  was supposed to. He was my best friend, and NOBODY likes being friend zoned. I wasn’t planning on being anything more with Zelo. This was supposed to merely be a small crush, well. Until my feelings  exploded with his cuteness over-load.

“what? You know that I love cherry tomatoes.” He smirked and leaned down closer to my cheek. I could sense his lips moving when he talked.

“why? Don’t like it?” he grinned and slowly pressed his lips to my cheek.

“Zelo!” I jumped back and away from him. “aww, don’t be shy! We’ve been friends for so long now!” he stepped towards me again.

 

“friends aren’t supposed to do these kinds of things!” I walked backwards; slowly and carefully.

“who said? Besides, you know me. Always breaking the rules” he smirked and cornered me at the end of the wall.

He rest his head on my forehead and said, “so, you sure you don’t wanna continues this?” he raised a brow and brought his lips closer to mine.

I gulped as he bent down to kiss-

BAM!

 

“YAH! ~~~~, WAKE UP. NOW!” a familiar voice yelled at me. It was Zelo; holding a pillow that I guess he smacked me with.

 

“huh? What’s happening?” I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes.

“uhh, hello?! We have school! Now get up! Your mom left for work today, so we have to walk” he threw the pillow back at my face and left the room.

After I heard his footsteps reach the bottom of the stairs I started to rage.

“DAMMIT! ANOHTER FREAKING DREAM! WHY CAN’T THEY BE REAL?!” I threw the pillow around, which caused it to hit the lamp shade.

Which fell on the ground.

And broke.

And made a loud sound when it crashed.

Loud enough for Zelo to hear it.

 

I could hear his footsteps run up the stairs again and burst through the door.

“WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!” he yelled at me. I looked down at my lap, “nothing…”

 

“what do you mean?!” he walked to the shattered pieces of glass and picked one up. He stared at me, eyes staring into mine. You can’t go past his eyes staring into your own, it really impossible.

“I sorta..erm…threw the pillow at it…” I looked around the room to avoid eye contact.

“well we have no time for this, we still have school! “ he walked towards me and grabbed my hand. He  dragged me out of my bed and to my closet. He grabbed my uniform and threw myself, along with the clothes into my washroom.

 

I quickly got changed and thought about my dream. Why did I have to like him?! Why not some random guy in my class. Anyone but my best friend! Dreams .

 

When I walked out of my washroom, Zelo was on my bed.

Asleep.

Was I really in there that long? “yah, Zelo. Wake up.” I shook his shoulder.

“yah!” I yelled at him. I grabbed the pillow and hit him with it.

Nothing,

He looked cute when he slept. I got on my knees and knelt beside him by the bed. I poked his cheek like he did to me in my dream. “what’s so special about you?” I whispered to him. I stood up and got onto the bed beside him.

“it’s just one day of school, that isn’t so much work to catch up on.” I thought to myself.

I crept under the covers and lay down beside him.

 

 

Narrator PoV

When Zelo got up, ~~~~ was still asleep.

“she looks so peaceful when she sleeps.” He smiled and looked at her. He thought for a second.

*wait, why am I here? Don’t we have school? Why was she sleeping beside me?* he didn’t know the answers to these questions..But he knew who did.

 

Zelo grabbed his pillow and held it above her head, ready to smack her. Or in his own words “wake her up”.

“Zelo..no..” ~~~~ mumbled in her sleep.

Right before he smashed her face, he stopped. “what?” he asked her.

“stop it, you’re getting too close to me.” She shook her head and flipped herself over so that she wasn’t facing him anymore. “what are you talking abo-. Wait..” he grinned, “you talk in your sleep, don’t you?”

 

"Zelo, stop it.. don’t kiss me..”

 

“what?! I’m not even facing you!!” Zelo was about to hit her again, but held back.

 

“Zelo, i know I like you but...”

 

“she likes me?!” he had a weirded out look his face.

 

“but we just can’t be together.” She tossed he head back and forth again, now she was facing him.

 

“is she like having a nightmare or something?” his face went right up to hers, trying to find the answer.

 

~~~~ could feel a light breeze hit her face, which happened to be Zelo’s breathing.

 

Her eyes flew open, and her head jerked back. This caused her to fall off the bed.

 

“ZELO!! What the heck?!?!” she screamed at him, as she got up.

 

“EXSCUSE ME? HOW ABOUT YOU?!” he retorted. “what about me?” she finally climbed back onto the bed.

 

“YOU SAID LIKED ME!”

“I DO NOT!”

“THEN WHY DID SHE SAY THAT IN YOUR SLEEP?!”

She sat there in silence.

“exactly.” He crossed his arms.

 

~~~~ looked down to her lap. “you should of just told me.” He lifted her chin to look at  her.

“I know, I’m sorry.” She apologized. “does this mean you like me?” she brightened up.

 

“umm, me? I mean I-. you mean-. Me like you?” he pointed to her.

“yea! So, do you?” her eyes were staring deep into his soul.

 

“ummm, how do I put this...NO.” he took a pillow, shoved  it into her face, and left the room.

 

 

hows that for a crappy ending?

oh gosh, ready to be bashed....

dont worry, im making a sequel to this....eventually.

just cause this oneshot it was already too long xD

i will, I PROMISE.

please dont kill me. :(