Guess

My Oneshot Collection of Awesomeness ~

 

ABIII0501 here [:

i know, i didnt finish the other story T.T

but i REALLY wanted to wrote this one :3

here's another B.A.P story! :D

 

Jung Daehyun.

I only knew two things about him.

1. He sat next to me in Science. *for what reason? I have no idea.*

and

2. That unmoveable mask on his face prevented him from talking clearly, but it didn’t matter anyway. He didn’t talk, ever.

 

Yet he was still well known in school, why? No one really knows why actually.

Is it cause girls found the top half of his face to be “hot”?

Cause he didn’t talk?

Or cause he hanged out with a group of friends who were all “badass” and such?

 

Anyways.

 

He sat in class all day; literally. He didn’t budge, take notes, didn’t do his work, and never have I ever seen him yawn, cough or sneeze.

*freak* I thought.

 

“Ahem,” the teacher cleared his voice to capture the loud class’ attention. “for your final mark, you will all have to complete project.” The class all groaned.

 

“this project must be completed with a partner.” When the teacher said that, all students cheered and in a matter of seconds, found a partner.

 

*what the heck? Who am I supposed to go with now?! The only person left is-*

The thoughts in my head were interrupted because my shoulder felt multiple pokes.

 

“do you rewop riorraw pab? ” he muffled under the mask.

“do I what?” his mask gibberish made no sense.

“parbner?” he asked again.

“TAKE OFF THE DARN MASK AND TALK PROPERLY!” I yelled at him.

 

The whole class turned to me, “sorry.” I whispered with a bad smile on my face.

 

I turned back to Daehyun, who I could hear giggling.  “Stop that.” I crossed my arms.

 

He lowered his mask for the first time and said, “would. You. Like. To. Be. My. Partner?” he said in a serious yet sarcastic tone.

 

Now I knew another thing about him,

3. he speaks.

 

I was taken back by his offer. “sure, on one condition.” I raised a brow.

“as long as it doesn’t include my mask, then go for it.” he sat back in his seat.

 

“why do you sit next to me?” I asked.

He simply smirked and said, “Guess.”

 

 

 

not to brag or anythiing, but...

i actually really like this story :3