Then we got babies

And my mom said I can never have a boyfriend...

Sorry for the very late update my masters... TT^TT

I went swimming earlier. I got home by 4 pm and went directly to sleep. I woke up by 11 pm. My mom didn't wake me up probably because I was so tired but I am gonna update today!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
Mimi's POV

Usually I woud snooze my alarm clock by 20 mins before I wake up but I just couldn't sleep anymore so I did my morning stuff and checked my clock.

 

"It's still 7 am."I said.

 

I went downstairs and went to the dining room.

 

"What's for breakfast?"I asked my mom.

 

"Good morning to you too, honey. You're up early."She said.

 

"Of course she is. It's her first day of school to tell the world she has a boyfriend."My dad answered. 

 

I blushed at that comment. My parents are really amazing in making their kids awkward.

 

The door bell rang and my heart went crazy the time I heard it.

 

'Its the first time door bells sounds like heaven.'I thought.

 

"I'll get it!!"I said to  my parents and ran to the front door.

 

I was honestly expecting in to be my lovable puppy boyfriend Ren but all I saw was a mailman with a dog cage.

 

"Ms. Park Mimi?"He asked.

 

"That's me."I said.

 

"Please sign here please."he said as he gave me the paper. He gave me the dog cage. It's got some weight so I assume there's a dog in it. I put it down and asked:

 

"Who's this from?"

"From me."A familiar voice said as that person showed himself.

 

"Ren!"I said as I jumped to him.

 

"His the guy that sent the package."The mailman said and left.

 

"Do you like it?"He asked.

 

"Huh?"I said, confused then I remembered the dog cage.

 

I opened it and saw two cute puppies.

 

puppy-vinegar-water-training.jpg

 

I grabbed the two of them and huged them.

 

"I love them. They're so cute."I said.

 

"Technically, this is my hyungs gift for the two of us. They went to the pet store and both these two as a gift for the two of us." He explained as he took the white one.

 

"Come inside."I said and we went to the dining room to surprise my parents.

 

"Mommy, daddy, guess what Ren's friends get us as a congratualatory present."I said and they both looked at our direction.

 

"They are adorable!!!!"My mom squealed. They went to the two of us and looked at the puppies in our hands.

 

"So what's their name?"My dad asked.

 

Ren and I looked at each other. We were having a conversation through our minds.

 

'Name?'

 

'My hyungs never told me anything.'

 

"I'm guessing you don't have names for them."My dad said.

 

"Let's start with the gender."My mom said.

 

"One male and one female."My dad answered.

 

"Since the two of you are the parents. Name them."My mom said.

 

"For the girl, ReMi."Ren said.

 

"For the boy, MiKi."I added. Ren and I looked at each other with our I-know-what-you-did-there look.

 

"ReMi and MiKi. Combining your names, I see."My dad said and Ren and I blushed.

 

"Oh honey, stop being a kill joy. It's actually cute names."My mom said.

 

"Ren, please join us for breakfast." My dad said.

 

So we sat down together and talked.

 

"It's so sweet of your hyungs to actually bother for gifts."Mom said.

 

"They said that they are very thankful to Mimi because before I met her, I just stay in my room alone and barely get out. I was pretty much of a loner before."Ren answered.

 

"With that looks, it's impossible for you to be a loner. I could say you're pretty popular with the ladies."My dad said and I coughed loudly.

 

Everyone laughed except me.

 

"I am quite popular with the girls as much as Mimi is popular with the guys but I don't really look at those girls. They're all so plastic. That's why Mimi was the first girl I ever looked at. She was pretty intense on our first day of school."Ren explained.

 

"Well isn't that sweet. Now I know for sure that you are the right person for our darling Mimi."My mom said as she pinched my cheeks.

 

"Ah! I told my parents about Mimi and they were very happy about it. They send this to me and was told to give it to you. It's also a gift."Ren added.

 

"I'm recieving a lot of gifts already."I said.

 

"Give me your right hand and close your eyes."Ren ordered. I did what I was told and I could hear my parents gasped.

 

"My parents thought I would grow old and alone or be with some flirt but when I told them about you, they were happier than me, if that was even possible."Ren said as he slipped something on the finger.

 

I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight. 

 

df8c5cdc.jpg

 

It was a couples ring. Simple yet gorgeous.

 

"Now you're officially mine."Ren said. I looked at his face and he's turning red.

 

"Anyway, the two of you are gonna be late."My dad said as he took Miki form me while my mom took Remi from Ren.

 

We bid goodbye and walked to school hand-in-hand.

 

I sneak a peak at Ren time to time and when the timing was right, I kissed him on the cheek.

 

"What was that for?"He asked as he kissed me on the lips in an open area.

 

"For being the dreamier and dreamier by the second."I said.

 

He put his arm around my shoulder and entered the school in that position.

 

Girls were giving me death glares that doesn't even bother me one bit while Ren was having the same case with the guys. We entered the classroom and I got pulled by some girl behind me. She slammed me on the wall.

 

"You !!!! First you were flirting with my Ren now what?!? You're acting like a total ?!"She said and tried to slapped me but failed.

 

I slapped her really hard that caused her to take two steps back.

 

"The deal's done right?"I asked Ren.

 

"Pretty much."He answered and I looked at the girl.

 

"Look here dumb . Who the hell are you to say that Ren is yours cuz the last time I checked, he was MY BOYFRIEND!! And who are you to tell me I'm a flirt, a and a . Apperantly, you haven't looked in the mirror yet. please, get a freakin' life of get some in this school and leave me and Ren alone. That goes for EVERYONE in this school. GOT THAT?!"I shouted and everyone said yes in fear.

 

"but Ren - -"The girl was cut off by Ren.

 

"I don't know you and I don't have to so please leave me alone. I will never be yours nor any girl in this school except for Mimi."Ren said sternly and the girl cried.

 

"Harsh."I said.

 

"I scared one girl and you scared the whole school, who's harsh?"He countered.

 

"I admit defeat."I said and went to our sit.

 

So the day went on and I get to hit like 20 or more girls today and I didn't even have to worry as long as I just slapped them but no one said I about how much force do I use. 

 

~~~
Dismissal

 

"Kitten!" Ren said.

 

"Yes puppy?" I answered.

 

"My hyungs invited us for dinner." He said.

 

"I would love to. And after that, we could buy Miki and ReMi some collar, food and toys." I added.

 

"I can't wait to see our babies later."Ren said showing his aegyo.

 

"Stop doing that. I'll die of massive nosebleedd."I said.

 

"Well get used to it 'cuz you'll be seeing it a lot."He said then kissed me. I kissed him back and started a mini make out session.

 

"Let's get going. JR and the others are waiting."I said while he gave me his infamous pout.

 

We met up with JR, Minhyun, Aron and Baekho at a restaurant. We talked about Miki and Remi and they complimented us for the cute names. They guys got to know me more. They just found out my college degree and everything. After that, Ren and I bought dog food, some toys, a dog cage so that they wont crowd over one dog cage and they collar.

 

dogcollar.jpg

We went to our house and got ambushed by MiKi and ReMi. We gave them their collar and played with them. My parents made a mini dog room inside my room. It was perfect for them. It was the first time I felt like a mother playing house with her husband. ReMi and MiKi became attached to us like instant and we treat them like our own children. 

 

It got late and Ren bid goodbye to our 'babies' and to me. I secretly kissed me.

 

"I love you."He said.

 

"I love you too."I said and he left.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Its sort of a short chapter. Time check its already 1:43 am here and I am very sleepy.

 

Comments please.

 

I am sorry if this is a late update. 

 

TTT^TTT