meeting dara and spotting taeyang

music is vampire high

I turned my iPod up as a group of annoyingly loud girls sat in front of me, great I thought yet another thing that . I had been “chosen” to become a vampire, well it’s that or die, and to be very honest the word chosen doesn’t go into detail about the bloody tattoo that had formed on my wrist in blue and black it looked like a bracelet with deep swirls. The moment it formed on my wrist I knew it, as it hurt. A lot. I have no choice about coming to the school for almost vamps because if I didn’t I would die. I’m apparently at the stage were I need to know about being a vamp, vamp skills, vamp laws, make new vamp friends (kill me now), look for a good vamp job there’s nothing saying I was gonna live through the next five years, anyway as some people don’t complete the change from an annoying teenager to a blood monster i still had something to luck forward to. I can’t say i’m not happy about getting away from my, “oh so happy family”. My parents want to look good and impress the neighbours so if we’re not up to scratch we’re in big trouble. At school i didn’t have friends, I didn’t really fit in. At break i would go and play my guitar in the music rooms or listen to my iPod. It’s not like i couldn’t make friends because in my first high school I was the IT girl but after my dad died and we moved away to live with my mum’s boyfriend soon to become husband popularity didn’t matter much to me anymore and music became my life.

“Um... can...can I sit by you” came a shy voice snapping me back to reality I nodded, smiled then moved my small bag that i packed for the bus to vamp school.

“I’m dara” she said voice unsure I smiled as she looked really nervous and although I’m sarcastic and sometimes rude I’m not mean and don’t like people who are.

“Hey I'm CL”.

“Okay “she said

 “whoa you know you’re really pretty” she said smiling

“thank you your not so bad your self” i replied smiling which was true she was. She grinned

“um can we be roommates when we get there because i don’t know anyone and  ... yeah”

sure” i replied surprised

“few, i was so worried about having to share a room with someone horrible but you seem nice” i laughed

 “ah well you haven’t seen me in the morning yet” she giggled.

We talked until we stopped outside a very big house “” she breathed i raised an eyebrow i had only known her for about 2 hours but we were already really good friends 

“that’s tae yangs house I didn’t know this bus picked him up” she gushed. “tae yang” I asked instead of answering she pointed at a short guy s stepping onto the bus

“ bloody gorgeous “ she sighed i laughed and Kate nudged me

“what” i said,

“ he’s looking at you”.

“oh” i said

“good for him”. She gave me an exasperated look.

“Do you honestly not think he’s hot” she asked me

“i guess but your hot and i aint gawking at you darlin’” I said winking at her we both started laughing again 10 minutes latter when dara had finally stopped opening and closing every time he looked are way which I have to say he did a lot god knows why i asked her “what’s the deal with him then” she looked at me “ he in a really popular band at school i sighed “ vamps have bands “ uh CL we aren’t vamps yet and I thought a music geek like you would be totally into him”.

“hey” i said raising my hands in the air as she looked pissed at my lack of knowledge “i don’t like guys who think there it 'cause there in a band, don’t shoot”  we both started to laugh