Going Crazy

Going Crazy

Standing there, I felt dizzy. A hand took my hand as I was waiting. I turned, seeing him.

My heart wasn't fully recovered but seeing him again made it more worser. "I don't want to see you anymore, Himchan"

He gave a sad smile and held my face. "Hyeri, please. I'm sorry" he apologized. I took a look at his eyes. His eyes were full of sincere yet lies as well. I shooked my head. "I hate you, remember? So I'm not going to forgive you" I grabbed his hand roughly and got it away from mine.

 

"Let me explain"

"No"

 

"We were just doing a revising for exam-"

 

I shot a glare at him. "What? A kissing exam?"

He scratched his head, looking away. "Leave. Now. Himchan" I pushed him away.

 

"Lee Hyeri" the teacher announced. I took a deep breathe and went on the stage.

 

Facing everyone in the auditorium, I gave atleast a small smile. I held the mic and closed my eyes.

 

And so I sing.

 

Sarangi anya igeon sarangi anya
Neoui jibchagil ppuniya
Eodi itdeunji naega mueol hadeunji
Museowo nareul baraboneun neo

 

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Himchan standing near the end of the seats. I quickly avoided him and continued singing.

I stopped singing waiting for the next part of the song. Then I realised, it was the rapping part next. I gripped my mic tightly. "Don't cry, Hyeri" I said in my mind. "Himchan's not here to do this"

Neoui geurimjareul ddara barbda nan jeonhwareul georeo
Ne ddeollineun sumsorie jjarithaejyeo beoryeo
Ppallajineun ne balgeoreum ddara dwineun nae simjang
Michil getman gata eoduwojineun ginbam
Neoui jib apbul kkeojin garodeung miteseo
Neorul bonda ne bangchangmun teumeseo
Bami kkeutnal ddaekkaji nal chanabwa eoseo
Nawa sum maghineun sumbakkokjireul gyesoghae
Neon neon neon neon jeoldae naegeseo ddareojil su eobseo

I tilted my head, trying to find him but Himchan was gone to somewhere else.

 

Himchan, if this didn't happened, you would have stood beside me right now.

Michin geoni wae geureoni
Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo
Nega boyeo sumi maghyeo
Nae nunapeseo kom sarajueojwo


Neon nal jeoldae beoseonal su eobseo
Neon nal sarang halsubakke eobseo
Domangcyeobwa nega eodie itdeunji (I don't wanna see you)
Nan bolsu isseuni neol alji gipsugi
Neon nal jeoldae boeseonal su eobseo
Neon nal sarang halsubakke eobseo
Ije nal bwa I Don't Wanna Cry No More more (I Don't Wanna Cry No More more)



Sarajyeo beoryeo geuman jom kkeojyeo beoryeo
Jeongmal sumdo motwigesseo
Eodil gadeunji naega eodi itdeunji
Museowo nareul ddaraoneun neo



Subaeg beonigo suman beonigo jeonhwareul georeotneunde
Wae wae neon daedabi eobseo
Ijeonni uri mannan ji beolsseo cheoniri dwaesseo
Nega johahaneun seonmureul junbihaesseo
Nega jaju ganeun georie anja
Neol gidarigo isseo nae sarangeul ara
Jibchagira marhaji ma sarangeul molla neon
Michyeotdago marhaji ma nae mameul molla neon
Neon neon neon neon jeoldae naegeseo ddeorojil su eobseo



Michin geoni wae geureoni
Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo
Naega boyeo sumi maghyeo
Nae nunapeseo jom sarajyeojwo



Neodo nal wonhajanha nareul saranghajanha
Nareul domangcijima



Heotsori jom jibechiwo jeongsin charyeo geumanjom hae
Ije nareul nohajwo

Igeon anya sarangi aniya(aniya~)
Naege sangcheoppuniya ireojima (neo ireojima~)
Neol sarang haetjiman ijeneun aniya

Neoui gieogeseo nal ijeojwo

I ended with a bow and exited the stage. Other participates complimented me and I said thanks. Until I bumped into her.

 

"You were great, Hyeri" she complimented. I slightly nodded as a thankyou to her. She faced me with a im-sorry looked. "L-Look, I wasn't myself that time" she explained.

"Really?" I crossed my arms on my chest. She gulped and just nodded her head. "I trusted you, Minhee" I said, almost shouting.

 

"You're my best friend. How could you do that with Himchan?" I continued. Pain. Lots of it.

"I... I don't know" she muttered.

I decided to stop this, I don't want to think about this anymore.

 

"You know what? I hope you and him will be happy together. Just like you wanted right?" I asked, walking away.

"And on the second thought.." I stopped. "Make that were best friends"

 

I left her without any other words. It was just going to waste my time.

 

I sat down on one of the participate's seats.

"I like your singing" someone said to me.

A guy with eye-smiled gave a thumbs up. I got startled abit and gave him a smile. "Thanks" was only I said.

 

"I'm Moon Jongup" he introduced, letting out his hand.

"I'm Lee Hyeri" I replied, shaking his hand. He let go and stood up. "You're next?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, I'm nervous" he suddenly jumped here and there. I guess he was warming up.

"What are you going to do anyway?"

 

He smiled. "Dancing"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I stared at my trophy, my shiny trophy. I put it on my shelf, with the other trophies. I smiled to myself and headed downstairs. My father's voice was heard, talking with someone in the kitchen.

 

I went in and saw Jongup.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Bringing you out" he simply answered. I raised my eyebrow. "And why is that?"

 

"I heard about it" he replied.

What does he mean, he heard about it? Questions were in my mind.

"Let's go" he grabbed my arm and pulled me away to his car. My father just waved goodbye and read his newspaper.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see" he said. I puffed my cheeks. I hate this.

Jongup stopped his car and helped me out. "Ta-da!" he presented to an Italian restaurant. "We're eating here?"

 

He nodded happily and brought me inside. We went to our table and Jongup left, to the toilet. I sat alone, playing with my food. Moments later, a figure was seen standing infront of me.

 

"Jong-" I looked up.

"H-Himchan" I stuttered. He furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a scary looked. "What the hell are you doing?" I looked around. No sign of Minhee.

"I-" I stopped.

"Himchan, why are you here?" We both looked behind. Jongup was standing, staring at us.

 

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"Yeah" they said at the same time. I sank down my seat. Why is this happening?

 

"Hyeri, what are you doing with him?" Himchan pulled my arm harshly. I screamed of pain, and Jongup pushed him away from me. "I brought her to eat here. Got a problem with that?" Jongup raised his voice.

 

Himchan didnt say anything but a "Goodbye, Hyeri". Then he left. That was the last thing he said to me. His expression was sad yet somehow sad.

Half part of me was still for him, but he ruined it. He started everything and he left me heartbroken. Why was he making this my fault?

 

"Hyeri, are you okay?" Jongup asked, with a worried face. "I-I don't know"

He hugged me and my hair. "I know you still love him. But it's best for you to decide to move on or not" he said silently. I was taken back by his words. "You know....?"

He faced me and nodded. "Himchan's my best friend. He tells me almost everything. Mostly you" he stated.

 

"Everyday, he would come to me and tell stories about you and him. I would be just listen to him but I was happy for him to find a girl who cares for him so much, eventhough it was pretty much annoying listening to it everyday" he said, rolling my eyes. But chuckled after that.

I shyly smiled. Himchan tell him about me?

 

"It was a routine but one day he got drunk and started to flirt with other girls. I should have stopped him but..." he gave a sad face. "But he just wouldn't listen to me"

 

I had mixed emotions filling in me.

"I told him if he does it again, I'm going to take you away from him. But I didn't really thought he would..." Jongup took a deep breathe. "that he actually want me to take you away from him"

 

I felt like something just hit my chest, again. Jongup patted my head. "And... I overheard about Minhee trying to win over him from you that other day.."

I knew it she was a jerk. And I used to call her my best friend.

I rolled my eyes thinking about it.

"Then this happened" he spoke, ending it. I sighed. "Something is wrong with Himchan" I mumbled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few days passed and I went to look for Himchan. It was a bad move but I just wanted to say my last goodbye.

 

I saw Himchan with his motorcycle at his house. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "H-Hyeri.. What are you doing here?"

It took me awhile to start talking to him again and I looked at him. "I wanted to say my last goodbye to you too"

 

He took one step behind, and was with lost of words. "Himchan, I don't know what is wrong with you but you just ruined my heart. I thought we could be together forever. But no, you had to stop it. What we had shared was everything to me... it was the end." my eyes was with tears.

 

"Hyeri, please d-don't do this" he pleaded.

"I'm so sorry, Himchan" I couldn't believe myself. Without thinking, I hit his body agaian and again. I hated him for doing this to me.

He slided his arm to hug me. "Please, I really do love you. Listen to me, Hyeri"

 

"N-No"

 

He took my face and brought his face closer to me. He leaned towards me and gave a kiss.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled away. "Do you believe me now? That I love you?"

 

I frozed at that moment. "You're alright?"

 

"Himchan!" I hugged him tightly as he twirled me around.

"Please don't do this ever again" I muttered when hugging him.

"I promise I won't" he said, smiling.

 

 

I spent almost everyday with Himchan eventhough he was abit different. I didn't care about it, as long as Himchan was with me. I stopped talking Jongup cause he was no where to be found.

Until one day...

 

"Hyeri! H-Himchan is..." Jongup ran towards me when I went out from my house. "Come with me..." he grabbed my arms and ran.

We ran and stopped infront of a store. I searched for something to what I've been running for. "What is it, Jongup?"

He pointed at the left direction and I saw Himchan. With... a girl. "No..." I said under my breath. "He wouldn't"

I stomped right into the store, headed to Himchan. "I hate you, and I will always hate you" I slapped across his face. "And you" I glared at the girl. "Who are you!?" I exclaimed. The girl was scared but answered. "His girlfriend..."

 

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically. I crossed my arms on my chest. " you, Himchan. You're a liar and a cheater." I took the glass of water and pour it on him. Jongup's mouth was wide open but smiled evily. He pulled me out from the store.

 

I started to cry. Jongup noticed it and softened. "Cry on me" he hugged me tightly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packing my bags, I got a call from Jongup. "Morning, baby" he said proudly. I made a small grin. "Morning to you too" I answered.

He asked me to be his girlfriend after going out for a month. I started to developed a new feeling of him but then...

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jongup went down on his knee. I was surprised but smiled. "Yes" I accepted.

His eyes lit up and hugged me. I hugged him back but memories flashed in my head about Himchan. The memory of him asking me to be his girlfriend was one of the best day and seeing his smiles was always a way of making me happy.

 

"Hyeri, will you be my lovely girlfriend?" Himchan asked, giving me a red rose. I blushed and happily said "I will"

He smiled widely and hugged me.

"I love you, Hyeri"

 

Okay, so I thought I've already moved on but Himchan seems to be still in my heart. I tried so hard to forget that but...

I shaked off the thoughts and was back to reality.

 

"Have a safe flight, alright?" Jongup asked, worriedly on the phone. "Alright" I answered, with a calm face.

I was accepted to continue my studies at US but Jongup wanted to stay at Korea. We made a promised to not forget each other and that we are together forever. I wasn't sure about the last part. The last time when I heard forever was from him.

But he broke it.

 

My father drove me off the airport, he hugged me goodbye. I entered the aeroplane and it began flew.

I dozed off in the aeroplane but a sudden bump woke me up. "We're sorry but seems like we're having a problem about this flight" the pilot announced through the speaker.

We started to panicked and wore safety jacket. The flight attendance immediately rushed here and there. Everyone was terrified.

I just sat on my seat, squeezing my hands together. I felt weak and scared, I couldn't do anything.

 

But one person was in my mind the whole time.

 

Himchan.

 

"I hate how you're in my mind now"

After a matter of seconds, I out.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slowly.

"She's alive!"

"Honey! Quick, she's awake!"

I sat up, seeing my mother, father and Jongup standing infront of me, eyes widened. "Mom? Dad? Where am I?" I asked, still feeling dizzy.

 

"Hyeri, you're at the hospital" my mother said.

 

Hospital?

"Why...?"

 

My mother and father looked at each other and pushed Jongup to me. They both went out after that.

"The aeroplane crashed. You were one of the passengers that survived. But you passed out coming here" he explained.

 

"How long was I've been here?" I asked him. "About a couple of days"

"And if you don't mind" Jongup said.

"Himchan wants to visit you" he continued, showing his smile.

 

I was confused.

Himchan?

 

"Who's Himchan?" I wondered and asked Jongup. "Come on, Hyeri. Don't act like you don't remember him"

"No, seriously, who is Himchan?"

 

Before he could answer, a guy went inside the room. Much taller than Jongup and with a black hair. "Hey" he greeted.

 

I squinted my eyes. Who is this guy?

"Who are you?" I questioned. He looks familiar.

 

"What?" he said, sounded unsure.

"You. What's your name?" I pointed at him.

 

He was surprised by my question and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm Himchan. Hyeri, what's wrong with you? I know you're trying-" he suddenly stopped talking. After that, he fell on his knees. "It can't be.." his voice was shaking.

 

"Oh my..." Jongup gasped. He ran outside and called the doctor. I lied down on the bed again, ignoring people talking here and there.

The guy Himchan approached me, he was filled with a weird expression. "Hyeri, you don't remember me at all?" he asked, almost looked like he's going to break down.

I took a few seconds to think and shooked my head. "No"

 

A tear fell on his cheeks and slided to my hand. I glanced at it but decided to ignored it.

"I'm sleepy, Himchan" I yawned.

He didnt do anything but just stared at me. "Let's get to know with each other soon, okay?" I held his arm as he put his hand on my hand.

With my tired eyes, I had a quick thought.

 

Was he someone important to me?

 

And I slowly fell asleep.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! So, she DID forget about HImchannie :( it's sad but yeaaah.

The story plot is abit... shaky but im still progressing.

Thanks for reading! :)))