Outing

She's dating a Korean guy..

 

We arrived at the Jollibee, we ordered food & eat.

“Oppa, let’s take picture together?” I said.

He nodded.

We already have 6 selcas.

His phone rang. It was Jinwoo calling. He put it in the loud speaker so I can hear it.

 

YH: yah. Wae?

JW: geudaeneum eodie issnayo? (Where are you?)

YH: In Allison’s school.

JW: geotjimal!!! (He yelled)

YH: mwo?!

JW: You’re in the Jollibee with Allison

ME: Jinwoo-ssi, how did you know?

I tour my eyes around the Jollibee & I saw him sitting with Katie. I told Younghae to end the call & we approached them.

Younghae punched Jinwoo’s back & they speak in Korean.

“Did you eat already chinguya?” Katie asked me.

“Yep! You?” I answered.

“Not yet. We just arrived. Ah let’s have some outing!” Katie said.

“Outing?” I said & the two guys looked at Katie.

“Yes. Outing. As in swimming” she said.

“Ah. Eodi?” me, Jinwoo & Younghae said. (Where?)

All of us stopped for a second & think. Suddenly, I remembered a place. I told them that & they approved, we also included Grace, Junsook & other friends in the plan.

 

May 28, 2012.

Outing & 5 days before back to school.

 

After 1 hour & 30 minutes, we reached the destination.

We took a shower already. When I was about to jump into the pool, I saw how deep it is, 5ft. Aigoo~ I don’t know how to swim.

“What’s wrong Allison? C’mon! Jump” my friend said.

I saw Younghae whispered to Jinwoo. What is he planning to do? Omona~!

“Yah oppa! Don’t dare to push me! I don’t know how to swim!” I shouted.

“I’m not going to push you” he answered.

“Really? Goo---waaaaaah!”

Aish~ who the heck pushed me? I couldn’t see, I’m drowning.

“Help! I don’t know how to swim!” I cried.

Someone caught me. It’s Younghae. Some waters got into my mouth, I kept on coughing.

“Don’t touch me! I hate you” I walked out.

While I was crying, someone hugged me from behind.

“Are you mad? Mianhae” ah! It’s Jinwoo.

“You pushed me?” I said.

He nodded.

“Don’t talk to me. I want to be alone” I said & continue to walk.

“jeongmal mianhae” he shouted. (I’m really sorry)

I went inside the room that we rented because we’re gonna have overnight there.

I took a bath already & not decided to swim again. After taking a bath, I opened the TV to watch & then I fall asleep.

 

Younghae’s POV.

Aish~ she’s mad at me again. What did I do? I just want to have some fun. He told me not to touch her & then she walked out. Jinwoo followed her but I guess, she refuses Jinwoo. She’s really mad.

It’s been 30 minutes & still she’s not back yet. I decided to go to our room. Oh! She’s sleeping with a wet hair. I tried to wake her up.

“Aegi?” I whispered.

“Aegi, are you awake? Are you mad? Sorry” I continued.

Wow! She’s really sleeping. I took a bath & dried up then I lay beside her. I stared at her, she seemed cold & she looked really pale so I hug her.

“Aegi, jeongmal mianhae, neomu saranghae” I whispered.

“nado saranghae”

“Kyaaaaah~!” I stood up. She’s awake.

“Are you awake?” I said.

“Haha! Yep! I just woke up” she stood up & sat on the bed.

“Aish~ you surprised me” I said while catching my breath.

“jinjja? Haha!” she said.

She was walking towards me then unexpectedly she fainted. I immediately ran into her.

“Yah, gwaenchanha?” I said.

She didn’t answer me.

“Ireonaa!” I shouted (wake up!)

I checked her temperature, 37 degree. Woah~ she’s sick. I carried her to the bed then I called Katie to help me up.

Katie wiped Allison’s body & put a warm mini towel in her head.

“She has a high fever. This is all your fault, jagiya! If you didn’t push her, she will not drown & will not have a fever!” Katie blamed Jinwoo.

“Me? Why me? Aish~” Jinwoo answered with a high tune voice & then he went out the room. I was about to follow Jinwoo but Katie stopped me.

“Don’t follow him. You take her of her, I follow Jinwoo. You stay here, okay?” she said.

I did what she said. So I just sat on the chair beside the bed. This is the 2nd time she got sick. Aish~ what’s happening to her?

Later in the evening, all of them stopped swimming & already took a bath. They hold Allison’s head to check if she’s okay.

“Hyunseung, wake up” Katie tapped Allison’s arms.

“unnie! Drink medicine. Wake up” Grace said.

“Allison?” said the others.

Then all of the sudden, Allison slowly opened her eyes.

“I don’t want to drink” she rejected.

“But you have to so you will recover fast” said her friend.

She drinks the medicine.

 

Allison’s POV.

I really feel ill. I can’t move very well. My friends told me to drink medicine, this is already the 5th time I got sick this year. What’s happening to me? I hope I’ll recover tonight so I can swim tomorrow.

“You okay right?” Good! Take care” said Junsook.

Aww! He’s kind. Compared to Younghae, he’s not even talking to me. What’s up with this guy?

“Allison, I’m sorry. Get well soon” Jinwoo said while doing some aegyo.

“Oppa, don’t do aegyo, I might like you. HAHA! Just kidding” I said.

“Yah! Joogoolae?!” Younghae warned Jinwoo. (do you want to die?)

“I just want her to forgive me” Jinwoo had a sad face.

“Forgive already. Now go to your jagiya!” Younghae said.

Younghae is jealous again, aish~

“I’ll sleep beside you” Younghae smiled at me.

“Eh?” I said.

“No. You can’t. I’ll sleep with her. We are not in the proper age yet, babo!” Katie said.

“Aish~ you again babo! Arrasseo!” he yelled.

The room has only 2 beds but big. 3 to 4 people can sleep there. Katie & Grace slept with me, in the other bed were our friends & the boys slept at the floor.

 

5:00 in the morning, I woke up & make a coffee to see the sunrise. Everybody is sound asleep so I sneak out the door and when to the veranda.

The sunrise is really beautiful; I appreciated it to so much. While I was admiring the sun, I heard someone opened the door, it was Younghae.

“Why wake up early?” he said to me with a messy hair.

“Ah, to see the sunrise. Look how beautiful it was” I said while looking at the sky.

He looked at the sky then he stared at me.

“You want coffee?” I offered him my coffee then he shook his head ‘no’.

“Let’s walk” he said.

“Eodi?” I said.

He pointed at some point then I nodded. While we were going down the stairs, he held my hand.

“Are you okay already?” he said then he touches my neck.

“Ah. You’re okay” he smiled.

I have this feeling again. My heart is fluttering. It’s like a dream. I can’t imagine he’s mine.

We were walking while holding hands, we didn’t say a word. We’re just gazing at the sky.

After some minutes of walking, we dipped our foot in the swimming pool & still we’re holding each other’s hand.

“Aegi, kamsahamnida” I said while staring at the pool.

“Wae?”

“For taking a good care of me since then” I said.

“Ah. It’s nothing” he wiggled his toes in the water & I laughed.

“Aegi, mianhae” I said.

“Mwo? Wae?” he said.

“I can’t take care of you. I owe you a lot” I said with a sad face.

“It’s okay. I can take care of myself. Promise!” he smiled.

Oyeah right. Tip#6: Korean men know how to take care of themselves. They accounted for 18% of the world’s male skin care market. Be prepared to wait for your guy outside the bathroom while he fixes his hair. I thought to myself.

“Ah! Geure” I said. (Correct)

“Hehe. Let’s swim?” he said.

“But I don’t know how to. All I can do is dip my feet in the pool” I answered.

“Don’t worry I’ll hold you I promise” aww! I trust him so I agreed.

While in the swimming pool, I keep on shouting “oppa! Just hold me. I’m scared”. Ah! He is so mean; he keeps on laughing at me.

“Put me in the stairs” I commanded him. Then he did.

We just sat on the stairs while playing like a kid.

The sun already risen up.

“Ayii! So cheesy!” voices suddenly appeared. Ah. It’s them, they are awake already.

In the afternoon that day, we decided to go home. Our trip is too long.

While in the bus, I fell asleep again.