Drunken Confession

Drunken Confession

“KIM YOONA?!!” this guy shouted. Haiyy, whose that?! it’s already late and there’s heavy rain outside. As I look at the windows it was my best friend Samgyupsal. Samgyupsal? Because he always give joy and happiness to me. it’s like when you eat Samgyupsal when you are hungry, you’ll be in full happiness once you bite.

“waeyo? What are you doing it’s already late?” I think something is weird.

“Saranghae!”

“AH? MWUH RAA GOO?! ”

“SARANGHAEYO YOONA! i have always kept this feeling. I have always hid my feelings for you. Now, I can’t just close my heart and let you love someone else. Not because I’m drunk that’s why I’m saying this. I really love you. Please believe me. JEBAL!”

“Baekhyun-ah.”  It was as if time stopped. It was as if I am the main character of a drama on TV. It was unbelievable. Is this all true or I am just dreaming?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is when we all started…

 

“Yah! Baekhyun. Give me my notebook!” ahh, this fool. As always Baekhyun bullies me again and he really loves it. arggh!

“Mwoya ige? The guy i like must be … handsome, romantic, gentleman, has sense of humor, loves music and someone who’ll love me for who I am? Yah! What is this thing?” >.< ahhh!! That was embarrassing. He’s a guy after all. I really hate him.

“Stop it. you call yourself my best friend yet you do stupid things to me. I hate you!”

“yah! Yoona, I was just …… kidding. What’s wrong with her?”

 

.

.

.

.

 

He’s really mean. Okay, he’s my best friend for a long time now. but things have change a lot since he came back from states. He became more …ahm, handsome. No! not that, I mean he became too arrogant and too playful. I mean, we’re on the right age now, he’s 20 years old now and he should have become more mature like understand things about … about, love maybe. Or being serious and know someone’s privacy.

“OI!!! BIBIMBAP!!” okay, and he’s here.

“Yah! You’re too loud.”

“okay,hmm. Mianhe. I made you angry. sorry.”

“Samgyupsal. Okay, fine. I’ll let it this time. Just please, jebal. Don’t do it again.”

“arasseo. Hahaha. i’ll try.”

“MWUH?!”

“ahahahaha. Hungry? Ga ja. It’ll be my treat.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Bibimbap. I want to give something to you.” Samgyupsal (Baekhyun) said to me.

“What is it Samgyupsal?”

“Here, ahm. Bracelet. Well, I was in a shop and I suddenly saw this. then, I thought it will suit you.”

 “ah, waeyo?” 

“Huh?”

“I mean …. ahh. Gumawo. But why you always give presents to me? last time you gave chocolates. Then a scarf, and other things, now this?”

“well, it’s just … ahm.. nothing.”

.

.

.

.

 

Things are always the same. New day comes by and nothings changing. As usual Samgyupsal cannot keep his promise. He still bullies me and then saying sorry. He doesn’t change at all. But he’s still the always smiling Samgyupsal. Haiyy.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Market)

 

“AH!” a guy bump into me.

“Mianheyo. Gwenchanayo?” the guy said.

“de. Gwenchanayo.” I replied.

“ah, chinca? Hmm. I’ll go ahead.”

“ah, de.”

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Yeorobun, Please. Around of applause for K-Star!!!!” the mc said. Hmm K-star?! Ah,somekind of a kpop group but still a newbie and did not debut yet.

“Kyaa!! KAI! KAI! KAI!” all girls where shouting like hell, yea. And they’re saying the name Kai. Hmm. who is he among these guys who were performing? *look*look*look* AH! That guy! He’s the one who bump into me awhile ago. I didn’t actually notice him. Well, we still have time. Let’s try watching them.

“yah, Yoona? are we going to watch?” Jiyeon asked me.

“we still have time so let’s watch. Hehe.”

“okay. kkkk”

 

.

.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Minah, why is that cute guy staring at us?”

“Nugu?”

“that guy, in the center.” It’s that guy.

“ah, Molayo.”

 

Kai’s POV

Ah! The girl I saw awhile ago. So she’s watching huh. Hmm. she’s actually pretty. Let’s see. *gives a nice smile* ~KYAA!!!!~ hahaha. this is really daebak!

 

.

.

.

 

*after the dance*

“juhgiyo!”

“hmm??” YES!! She looked!

“ahm. I just … hmm, can I ask for your number?”

“HUH? Mwuh?”

“if it’s okay. but I won’t force you.”

“Jamsimanyo … here. We can be friends. Hehehe.”

“Yes!! Ah! Komapsumnida. :D”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Where are they? Why aren’t they coming back? How can we finish in time if the ingredients are not here? Wait. Did something happen to them? To Yoona? it can’t be. I’ll just call her.

“We’re here.” Yoona and Jiyeon said.

“YAH! What took you so long? We have been waiting for you.”

“Well, atleast we’re back. Don’t worry too much Baekhyun.”

“that’s right Samgyupsal. It’s just that, there are too many people in the market.”

 

.

.

.

 

Tsk! I was worrying for nothing.

“hmm. Yoona, why did you give your number to that guy?” Jiyeon asked Yoona.

“MWUH?!  Bibimbap? You gave your number to someone you don’t know?” I said to her.

“waeyo? There’s nothing wrong about it and I think he’s a good guy.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona’s POV

Now, Kai and I were always messaging each other and he’s really funny. He always jokes and he’s not boring at all. My friends are thinking that I am crazy because I always laugh in front of my phone. Hahaha. I just can’t stop laughing when he messages me.

 “HAHAHAahaha.”

“Bibimbap? You’re laughing again? micheoseo?” Samgyupsal ask me.

“e? waeyo? Hahaha.”

“Neo isanghaeyo.”

“ah! I forgot. I have to ask Jiyeon about her plans for tomorrow. I’ll just get my bag.”

 

.

.

.

HAA! I forgot my phone. Hmm. forget it. Samgyupsal is there.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun POV

♪♫messagi♫♪

E? who’s phone is that?? hmm… ah. Bibimbap. huh? Kai? is this the guy from the market?hmm. Let’s see.

                Kai’s msg:

~If it’s okay, can I ask you to go out with me? well, you can think about it. you don’t have to answer quickly.~

So, you’re taking steps now. Mianhe, but I won’t let you.

                                ~Mianheyo, I can’t because Im busy these days. I hope you understand.~

 

 Kai’s reply:

                                ~gwenchanayo, I will wait. Tell me if you have free time. I can always wait.~

 

HAa, chincha. Mwoya? He’s too persistent.

.

.

.

Days pass and I always barrow Yoona’s phone. Without her knowing that I always reply on Kai’s messages and when she asked me if I saw Kai’s messages I always lie and give her presents in return.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

But one day…

“yah! Samgyupsal?! What are you doing?” Bibimbap saw me holding her phone or saw me reading something on her phone. I don’t know what to say to her. “yah! Why you’re not answering?! Wait! Why it’s on Kai’s messages? YAH! Are you secretly replying on his messages? ahh, I got it. that’s why there are times that I don’t know what his saying. So you’re the one who’s replying. Is this why you always give me presents? In return of all of your lies? Huh?”

“wait, Bibimbap. Let me explain okay. I do not mean to-“

“stop. Don’t explain anymore. I know you’ll just tell a lie and I won’t believe you either.”

“Bibimbap!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

(Heavy Rains)

 

Yoona’s POV

Whaa. Heavy rain pours. I just wish Sampgyupsal is okay. is he home already. He doesn’t like rains.

.

.

.

(drinking with friends)

“yah! You know why I call her Bibimbap? because she’s someone who has everything. It’s like when you eat bibimbap, everything is there already. Meat, egg, vegetables, rice, everything.”

“oi! Baekhyun. You’re already drunk. Stop it.”

“Ahjumma! Give us more alcohol here.” And I keep on asking for soju. My friends were trying to stop me but I won’t listen.

 

.

.

.

 

“KIM YOONA?!!” this guy shouted. Haiyy, whose that?! it’s already late and there’s heavy rain outside. As I look at the windows it was my best friend Samgyupsal. “waeyo? What are you doing it’s already late.” I think something is weird.

“Saranghae!”

“AH? MWUH RAA GOO?! ”

“SARANGHAEYO YOONA! i have always kept this feeling. I have always hid my feelings for you. Now, I can’t just close my heart and let you love someone else. Not because I’m drunk that’s why I’m saying this. I really love you. Please believe me. JEBAL!”

“Baekhyun-ah.”  It was as if time stopped. It was as if I am the main character of a drama on TV. It was unbelievable. Is this all true or I am just dreaming? “are you drunk?gwenchana?”

“Mianhe. For what I did. I really couldn’t let you be close to that Kai. MIANHEYO. Chincha Mianhe. Please. Believe me. everything that I’m saying now is true.”

“Baekhyun-ah!  you won’t lie again to me don’t you?”

“from now on I will be true to you. No lies. I promise.”

 

(Yoona comes out of the house then go to Baekhyun and lots of hugs were there.)

 

-end-