Puppets

13 days. [Entry for Little Black Cat on a Windowsill Writing Contest]

Monday 9th July.

(HyunA POV)

            The cat has gotten bigger overnight. Now it is as big as a dog, and it keeps observing either me or Hyunseong. Every time I stare at it, it will stare back until I give up. Besides, Hyunseong keeps acting weird today, like a stranger.

            During evening hours, around 6pm the cat will attack me and scratch me. Then, it would feed of my blood. To prevent it doing it again, I bought fresh chicken for it. I slaughtered it and poured out it’s blood. The process was so messy.

Then, I pricked my finger and let my blood mix with the chicken blood. The cat pounced on it’s ‘meal’ hungrily. I’m really positive that it is black magic now…but what can I do to reverse it?

 

Tuesday 10th July.

(Hyunseong POV)

            The cat jumped over again today, I brought it back to HyunA’s house. She looked very confused and frustrated. I hugged her and pecked her lips. Her eyes are full of confusion and fear., of god-knows-what. I comforted her rubbing her back and placing kisses on her neck and shoulder.

Soon, we shared a passionate and heated kiss. My pants are getting tighter as I craved for more. Suddenly, HyunA broke our kiss and stare at something behind me. I turned around and saw the cat walking away.

(HyunA POV)

            Hyunseong kissed me and he wanted me, I know because I felt his against my thigh. I wanted him too, until I noticed the cat watching us, taunting us to progress. I pushed Hyunseong away and stared at the cat.

            Does it want Hyunseong’s blood too?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 11th July

(HyunA POV)

            I refused to feed the cat and locked it inside my toilet. Few minutes after that., I got a major headache. It was worse than the first time. The pounding was like a hammer that can’t be stopped. Still, I refuse to let it out. With the remaining sanity, I hammered my fist on Hyunseong’s door.

          He opened up eventually, cussing me and slamming the door at my face. I felt heart broken. This is what meant by help? All these illusions, lies, tricks and mind imagination? I knew it, I knew it all, now my life is not in my palms. I will just be a puppet a puppet that anyone can control.

            Tears trickled down my face, and I passed out cold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 12th July

(HyunA POV)

            I woke up in the toilet. Holding my hand against my face, I screamed. It came out nothing but a hair rising cat screech. My hand or I rather say paw is covered in black fur. Glancing around in vain to find anything reflective. I let out another screech. Now I’m a cat. A particular black cat with blue eyes that I don’t wish to see anymore.

            I screech again for all I care. Now, I’m stuck being a pathetic cat for the rest of my life.

(Hyunseong POV)

            I stopped doing my ‘business’ at HyunA for a while and strain my ears to hear what seemed like a cat screech. Who cares? What I know now is HyunA surrendered herself to me and practically asked me to her.

            I found her lying on my front door this morning. I carried her in and lay her on my bed before getting some hot water to wipe her face. When I came back, she was in my bathrobe and all her clothes are all on my floor.  She advanced and my earlobe. For some reason, I found her acting like a cat.

            Who cares? This hot thing had surrendered herself to me, and for all who cares, my is all hard only by the slightest touch of her finger. Well thing got heated and all fiery from there.

            She bit my lip hard causing it to bleed and hard on it, drawing blood. All of a sudden, I felt weak and helpless. I fainted.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 13th July

(3rd person POV)

            An old hag cackled as her crystal ball showed a satisfying results. A string tied to her finger moved, the boy is now fully under her control, just merely an empty shell, her puppet. The cat has taken the form of a lady previously known as HyunA. While HyunA is now damned to be a cat for life unless, she continues the process of passing the curse to someone else.

            Her attention is now to the car approaching to the junction. A shop manifested from thin air just before the car took a left turn. Another innocent lady is seeking her ‘help’ again. The old hag smile broadens as the shop’s front door jingled……….

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Articuno 2 u:

Hey there fellow readers. Sorry for rmmar mistaks and typo. i hoped you like what you have just read. Kindly leave a comment or critique beelow. Thanks!