Progress

13 days. [Entry for Little Black Cat on a Windowsill Writing Contest]

Thursday 5th July.

(HyunA POV)

            As I got ready for today’s official date, I giggled at that thought. HyunSeong was so sweet yesterday when he asked me out. He pecked my forehead too. This is all as well as a dream. A soft purr broke my thoughts.

            It’s the cat again. On his neck there is a collar with my name engraved on it. Where did it get this from? As I neared it Hyunseong knocked on my door and called out. I shot a glance at the cat before closing and locking my door. How did the collar get there?

 

(Hyunseong POV)

Today is our first official date since I  ask her to be my girlfriend yesterday. We had a blast at Lotte World. We rode almost all the rides and shared our ice-creams. Despite all that, HyunA have a confused look on. 

Why would she be confused after I asked her out to be my girlfriend? To my concern, she likes me since I moved in next to her. I knew it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 6th July.

(HyunA POV)

            Today, I had a little fever so I stayed at home and watched TV. Hyunseong came a while before going for work. The cat is nowhere to be seen, but I kept on hearing strange voice. Like chanting or some sort.

            I took a bath to cool down the throbbing on the back of my skull. Suddenly, everything went black and I passed out in the bathtub. I swear that I saw the cat with a smirk on its furry face.

(HyunSeong POV)

            I went home after work and check on HyunA. She was in the bathroom in the bathtub over filled with water. I rushed to help her, luckily she didn’t die of drowning. The water is a bit pinkish stained with her blood. A deep gash on the arm is obviously the source of her blood. I slept over there for the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 7th July.

(HyunA POV)

            The voices didn’t go away, and so did the fever. Hyunseong must have found me yesterday and carried me to my bed. He was still fast asleep when I woke up. He doesn’t seem to have done anything to me yet. I dressed and searched the internet for fever symptoms related to hearing voices.

            Seems like I have found out something I shouldn’t, that’s no fever that’s black magic. I got myself meddled in black magic and it seems like I’m stuck in this dilemma.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 8th July.

(HyunA POV)

            I tried to relocate the place where I met the old lady. But there is no such shop there, only a ruined down old building. The place looked old and broken. Scorched marks and debris are all over the place. This place is totally isolated, the only human being here is me.

            Silent footsteps sounded above me. I looked up just in time to catch a swipe of black colored tail going around the balcony of the shop above my head.

            Not wanting to stay any longer, I left.

(Hyunseong POV)

            I know I’m not being me today. I just can’t have control over my limbs after I woke up today. Maybe it’s the muscle cramps from sleeping the wrong position. I must have looked like a robot or a puppet to be more precise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------