Chapter 1

Weird Dream as it seems

Charselle is an ordinary girl. Everyone loves her. She's very sweet and kind. She also loves taking care of animals because for her, they are friends. Many people says that she's the perfect role model for young children in our generation because of her nice personality. She maybe beautiful, charming and bubbly but she is definitely single. She haven't found the guy that she ever dream of. She loves a guy who she can feel comfortable with, has a sense of humor and will love her for who she is. She maybe choosy as she seems but she only want the right guy for her. One night, when she was sleeping, she had a dream that she was in a Forest. It wasn't an ordinary forest because of a certain door on the ground. She was too curious so she decided to have a look into it. As she was about to look, cute animals started to appear. She was facinated by it. As to what I said, she definitely loves animals that's why she easily forgotten about the door. She used her time to spend it with the animals. As she was fond of playing, she didn't notice the man behind her. He was not that tall but definitely he's handsome. He has black eyes that matches his silky wavy hair and a perfect KISSABLE LIPS!

"May I ask who are you? And what are you doing here?" the guy said in a serious tone.

She was startled as she heard the voice. She immediately stood up and faced him.

"I'm sorry. I'm Charselle and I really don't know where I am right now." Charselle said while looking at the guy.

"Well, your here in my world. I'm Russell by the way." Russell said as he extended his hand.

"hello..:D nice to meet you!" Charselle said as she reach for his hand. as she reached for it, She felt a spark and somewhat warm. For her, she felt comfortable. After a few seconds, they let go.

"well, your always welcome here at my place." Russell said while smiling.

"You have a nice place:)" Charselle said as she look from her left and right.

"My friends told me that your really nice and they like you." Russell said as he grinned.

"huh? friends? where?" Charselle said as she look around searching for people.

"They are right here. The animals are my friends." Russell said as he knelt down and reach to a rabbit.

"oh! they are really nice and cute too.. It is my habit to take care of them. Hey, it feels relaxing here huh." Charselle said as she breath in and out.

"yes I know" Russell said happily.

"you know what, It's so nice talking to you. It's like we've known each other for a long time already."charselle blurted out

"It so nice to hear that you're comfortable with me." Russell said as he smiled.

"I don't know but I like it. It's my first time to feel comfortable with someone I just know recently." Charselle said as she looked at him.

"No, I think there is a reason behind why you feel that way." Russell explained.

"Huh? then what do you think is the reason?" Charselle asked curiously.

"Ican't tell you. But you'll find it soon." Russell said with a warm smile.

" you know what, your weird!" Charselle said as she chuckled.

" do you want to tour around?" Russell asked out of the blue

"sure! I love too" Charselle said w/ a grin

as they tour around,Charselle was amazed w/ the surroundings.There are many trees, animals and flowers around. The grass was perfectly green.There are water falls, where there is a pond nearby, where you can find fishes in it.The place was really nice. After some few hours of walking and chatting, they finaly reached the door.She remembered the door so she asked Russell.

"what is this? its weird."

"thats your way home charselle."Russell said as he look at her

"Huh?I dont understand."Charselle said w/ now have a confused looked on her face

"This is just a dream of yours.Now is the time for you to wake up."Russell explained

"Will I ever see you again?"Charselle said worriedly

"I dont know.But its really nice to meet you Charselle."Russell said as he hugged her.

"You know, Its the 2nd time you called  me by my name. I'm going to miss you."Charselle said as he hugged back.now she's emotional. It's her 1st time to feel that she is going to leave someone special.

"You must go."Russell said as he broke the hug.

"ok, I hope to see you again"Charselle said w/ an answer smile

Russell smiled back and opened the door for her. She went to the stairs and she looked and wave to him.Russell waved back and as he closed the door. Charselle continuously went down stairs. As she reached the end, she heard a sound.

"Kring! Kring! Kring!"her alarmed rang continously.She immediately turned it off and sat back from the bed.It was really a dream.She thought it was real but it was not.

"How i wish it was true"Charselle  mumble to herself