Chocolate Rain

Chocolate Romance
Sooyoung get a call from her friends and she must wait her friend at the park. After she close the phone, she went outside her home and walk to the park. Already 3 hour she wait for her friend, but her friend didn't came. Suddenly, the sky change into a dark sky and it's rain very heavily. She hurried sat on the park chair. Sooyoung looked coldness and her body shiver. Suddenly, there was someone who put jacket on Sooyoung body from the back. Sooyoung surprised and she direct look who put the jacket. Apparently, someone who put the jacket was Kyuhyun ! Kyuhyun sat beside Soo and he gave Soo a hot chocolate for warm up her body. Soo quickly drink it and finished it. "Kyu, gomawo for the hot chocolate. Really really thanks !" Soo said. "I gave it cause I afraid if you get sick" Kyu reply. Soo only smile and Kyuhyun look on Sooyoung mouth. "There is some chocolate left on your mouth" Kyu wipe Soo's mouth. "Kyuhyun~ah, why you so care on me ? At the first, you hate me so much isn't it ?" "Yes, previously I hate you very much, but now I really really like you. I like your cute face, your beauty hair, your angel smile, and your kindness. You are a perfect girl for me..." "I don't perfect, I still look like a terrible girl." Soo said "But, it is not for me. You are a perfect little angel I ever know !" Kyuhyun said and he kiss Sooyoung lips while hugs her under the rain~~~