Happy Anniversary

Right now it's SNSD! Forever it's SNSD!

❥  Kim Taeyeon   

         

When hearing the name Kim Taeyeon, one word comes to mind and that is dork. No, that is not an insult. It is a compliment and one of the best ones a Sone can receive. She’s one of the best leaders for me, alongside Park Jungsoo (TaeTeuk anyone? :D). She’s been strong, yet she didn’t think so. She even thought about stepping down as leader. You’re strong Kim Taeyeon. You’re our Kid Leader. 

 

Jung Sooyeon

 

 

Or Jessica as you’re now called. Ice Princess or any other nickname you have. Anyway, you’re my first bias in SNSD, so you will always hold a special place in my heart. Despite of the cold exterior you may hold, you’re actually quite adorable in my opinion. I’ve seen your change towards people close to you especially your sister, Krystal. Hugs and kisses galore. >:D<  She’s lucky to have you and vise versa. SNSD, is lucky to have someone like you.

 

Lee Soonkyu

 

SNSD’s energy pill! Also known as Sunny, the famous member and Aegyo Queen of SNSD and niece of Lee Sooman. I remember at the beginning of your debut when they found out that you were the CEO’s niece, you were criticized for being only in the group because of that. You lost fans yet there were so many that stood up for you. That didn’t let you down did it? You stood strong and firm and proved your talent. Stay strong Sunshine!

 

 Hwang Mi Young

 

I love your smile, your eyesmile, your attitude, your hair (that reminds me of Ariel), your swag. Yeah, I simply am a hardcore fan of yours. I still remembew when I saw you at Singapore. Haii, so pretty even in person. You've gone through some hard times even before you debuted. :D One word to describe you is strong. I remember that you opened up to the public about your mom, I clearly remember all of you shedding tears, yet you were the one that, not only told your members but also the audience, not to cry. You had the will to smile, because, well, you were simply Hwang Mi Young. A girl from the states.

 

Kim Hyoyeon

 

 
Our dancing queen! What do I have to say? Everyone probably knows how awesome you are. But since, it's your anniversary, along with SNSD, I have to say one thing. Since it's your fifth anniversary, I just need to say that. . YOU NEED MORE EXPOSURE! More attention! You're awesome! You need more gigs like Dancing with the Stars. Shows that highlight your talents! I don't know why you have anti's. You're talented you're smart, you're witty and you're beautiful
 

Kwon Yuri 

You see that? That pair of pictures? How can someone be cute yet so alluring at the same time. You're really pretty. You've got it going well for you. You've got singing, dancing, acting you name it. ou've stayed down to earth. Though you've been criticized a lot for replacing Hyoyeon, you are not, I repeat not copying Hyoyeon or ayone in SNSD. Each and every member has ther own unique style and you do too. Everyone has, yours is just a bit more special han average people.

 

Choi Sooyoung

Tall, pretty, funny, smart, generous. Yeah, I think these describe you best ( And more.) I will never forget the time when you went to Malaysia and took time to shake our hands at the airport. As you shook my hand it was not only accompanied by a smile but a wink as well. I love the fact that you (and all of SNSD) are so totally down to earth. You may be tired, hurt, in pain but you always find time to just give a grin, a smile a beam. And I love you for that, Choi Sooyoung.

 

❥ Im Yoona

 

Tell me, Miss Im Yoona, how hard is it to be the main? The centre, the face or whatever you call it. How hard is it to wake up each morning knowing that once you get out of the dorm, that there will be people, people with cameras, people tailing you, chasing you and most importantly, people judging you. Watching your every move. But most importantly, is there a reason as why you wake up in the morning? I’m sure that if I asked you this, you would say “The fans.” And I admire that. Because deep down, I know that it’s sincere. 

❥ Seo Joo Hyun

Last but not least is our Maknae. Our angelic pure maknae. But, you went from Seo-baby to Seo-lady. How much you've matured. You've grown prettier and wiser. Yet so innocent. You kinda give off the good girl that plays of the rules vibe. But many people love you. I love you and so do many others. Though you've been acused of 'acting' innocent, you proved them wrong and I admire you for becoming strong. Unlike most maknae, your charm is not your forced aegyo, but the natural one. With the innocence and all. Thank you for being strong Seo Joo Hyun, or as people call you, Seohyun.


Now, do any of you know why I'm updating this? Because:

It's SNSD's 5th anniversary!

  

 

 

Happy Anniversary SNSD!

Click this.  And this too. Oh, and this.