My Unforgettable Field Trip

SWITCHED??!!!

3rd Person's POV

 

You woke up early because you are excited about today's field trip. You bathed, toothbrushed and put on your school uniform. As you check yourself in the mirror, you thought to yourself. *This is going to be a great day.* You smiled.

 

You went downstairs and greeted your parents. "Morning dear!" "Goodmorning Mom!" you replied cheerfully. "You seem jumpy today. Did something happened?" "We're just having our last field trip today Dad. That's why I'm excited." You beamed. You got your sandwich and rushed to the door."Bye Mom and Dad! I'll see you later!". You closed the door and rushed to the bus stop.

 

On the way to the school gate, you bumped into your bestfriend Yuni. "Good Morning Min Ah! I brought many snacks today." "Good Morning! I'm sure we'll have fun when we get there." You smiled at her. Together you entered your classroom.

 

After a few minutes, your another bestfriend arrived. "Phew, I thought I am going to be late."Sam said to the both of you. "Did something happened? You're usually punctual in going to school." You said to her. "My mom foretold that today something bad will happen and she doesn't want me to join the field trip today." "Ooooohhh... I wonder if it is true." Yuni replied.

 

Your teacher entered your classroom. "Okay class, are we all ready?" "Yes Mam" you and your classmates replied. "Okay then, Let's go everyone!"

 

You and your classmates flew to the Magical falls by your own brooms. After a few minutes you arrived at the place. "Flying is really fun!" Yuni beamed. You and your classmates gather in the meeting place. "Listen everyone! You will have your free time until 1 pm. Please don't get go near the restricted areas and don't throw your trashes anywhere. Most importantly, don't be late. You are all dismissed."

 

You ate lunch with your two bestfriends Yuni and Sam. "I wonder what will we do later. I hope nothing bad will happen." "Don't worry Sam. I'm sure nothing bad will happen here." Yuni said to Sam. "How can you be sure? I heard this forest has many dangerous creatures." "Sam, we have the top wizard student here with us. There's nothing to worry about." Yuni said. "Who?" You asked them. "Of Course you!!!" They said pointing you. "Me?? How can I be?" You asked them. "You memorized all the spells that exists and you are the top 1 of our class." Sam said. "BUT!" Yuni said. "But what??" Sam asked. "She don't know sports. Minah is not the physical type of person." Yuni said to Sam. "It's alright. It is the wisdom that counts here.." Sam said. You sighed. "Girls, let's just finish our lunch peacefully okay?" You said to them.

 

After you three ate Lunch, you three decided to take a walk. "I really want to go deep in the forest. Can we go? Please please please...*puppy eyes*" "Yuni it's too dangerous there. We can't go." Sam said. "I just want some adventure...." You watched Yuni as she walks gloomily.

 

You sighed. "Okay, let's go to the forest." You said to them. "But Minah....." "Just for today Sam. Yuni wants to go desperately there. Let's just go for an hour or less and make sure that we can come back before 1pm." Sam sighed. "Okay but let's just be quick. I don't want to stay long. The forest gives me creeps..." "Yey!!!! Thank you so much to the both of you! I love you two!!" Yuni grinned to the both of you. "Okay Yuni. We know already." Sam said. You three smiled at each other. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" You said.

 

The three of you headed to the forest. Yuni was the most excited of all. "Yuni, I have a question." You said. "Why do you really want to go to the forest?" You asked. "My mom said that there are phoenix living in this forest and only in this forest. I just want to see if it is true." "That's great!" You smiled. "I also want to see a living phoenix. They are just so rare." "True" Yuni said to you. "I really have a bad feeling for this." Sam said to herself.

 

You three arrived at the forest. "I hope I can really find a Phoenix here!" "Don't worry Yuni! I will help you find one." You two smiled at each other. "Sam! come here quickly!" You said. "Wait for me! You two are so fast!" Sam said.

 

After an hour searching for a Phoenix, you three became tired. "Guys, I think we should go back now. Our meeting time is in an hour." Sam said. "I also think that we should go now. It's been an hour and we haven't seen even one Phoenix Yuni." "I don't wanna give up. Just give me 15 minutes more okay? I promise I will go after." "Okay, we'll give you 15 minutes but I will just stay here. My feet already hurts. This forest is really a rocky one." Sam said. "Okay Sam. How about you Minah? Are you coming with me? I will go further east." "I'm coming with you." You replied. "Then let's go!" Yuni said.

 

You two went further in the forest. After a few minutes, you lost Yuni. "Yuni?! Yuni?! Where are you??!!" "Yuni!! Please reply when you hear me!!!" You searched for Yuni everywhere but she's nowhere to be found.

 

Hours passed and you are still looking for her. "Yuni!!!! Where are you!!!!!" After a while, you thought that you should go back to where Sam is to inform her. While you were walking back to the place where Sam is, you slipped into a deep hole. You got hurt while you were falling. "Ouch!" you said to yourself. "Where can I be? Help!!! Please!!! Anyone there??!!!!" "Heelllppppp!!!!!!!!" You shouted your loudest and was hoping for someone to hear you.

 

After sometime, you grew very tired. "Help. Please..." Tears started falling from your eyes. Night came and the place was so dark. You felt thirsty. "I need water" you thought. You found out that there was a pathway inside the hole. It was like a secret passage. You walked and walked until you saw a small house inside. You summoned light magic to help you see in the dark. You knew that your magic is only limited because you were too tired. "I need to find water immediately." You knocked on the door of the house. *Knock* *knock* "Excuse me. Is there anyone here?" You decided to go inside. You first saw a bottle of liquid that looked like water. Without any hesitation, you drank it. After drinking it you felt dizzy after. You lost your consciousness.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank You for reading Chapter 1 :)