A Fool.

A Fool

"Saranghae." "nado saranghae."

that day when you say that to me i was really happy,after a long time that we passed together,finally you confessed to me.

 

"i want to break up!" "wh-what?why?"

that time when i say that i want to broke up with you...actually that words are not from my heart. and that time seeing you ask me that and crying it's makes my heart breaking apart.

I'm sorry.i'm sorry for leaving you behind like that time.but...i have my own reason to leave you like that.

 

"I love you. I'm sorry..." it's a words that i want to tell you when i meet you again.

But I can't meet you again and i can't do this anymore.
I don't even have the right to get close to you, though you love me.

 

Flashback before Sungyu want to broke up with woohyun.

"kim sungyu your cancer getting more worse now and...."

"and?"

"and maybe your life is only about 1 or 2 month.i'm sorry."

Flashback end.

So here i am.Just staying calmly in hospital waiting for the day i died.

When i'm thinking about you again i feel like i'm just a fool now.

 

I'm just a fool that always waiting for you.Waiting for you to visit me and say that you want me to back to you.

But i just a fool that hope for it right?even he doesn't know that i have cancer like this,i still hope that he would visit me.

 

1Month later.

 

i wake up from my sleep.everyday i would hope that i didn't get up from my sleep because i didn't have any activities to do.everyday i just stayed in my bed while watching tv.andthis day,today i feel some thing different.

when i watch the televison.i see the headline of the news was "1 Young Man found dead Suicide.The reason still unknown." when i see that headline something inside me feels wrong.

After i watch that news i immedietly read the news paper and open the died person page and i see your face in that page.

oh why....why you died?don't tell me that because of me?

then suddenlly my body starting to hurt.Maybe it's already the time?

 

 

Seoul,29 April 20xx

R.I.P Kim Sungyu

 

After all,isn't God was really fair?HE makes us together,love each other,and died together.

And Do you know what?actually I'm just  a fool who has nothing but his own heart right?

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Updated! 

firstly thank to ppl who already subcribed ^v^

and.should i make the sequel again when they meet in heaven ? lol 

and sorry because maybe this sequel was a bit unclear ^^" 

COMMENT a LOT please!thanks! :D