Caught

Bring It, Kris Wu

 

Kris POV
 
"Well, there you go." The director said before me with a grin. "Just talk to her after she's done with work."
I turned back to him and bowed, "Thank you director." I said before leaving the office. 
 
A smile crept onto my face and I couldn't help but laugh at her thrown off expression. 
Either way, she can't escape now. 
 
 
Yumi's POV
 
I'm not even sure where I'm going. Seriously, this building is like a maze, way too many hallways.
Taking a random turn into another long hall, I used the wall as support to catch up with my breath.
 
This is tiring me out, but I can't back down. If he catches me, there really is no guarantee as to what crazy/creepy things that arrogant alien might do.
 
Ugh there's no choice but to temporarily escape.
 
Reaching the end of the hallway, I made another turn into a hall with light blue tiles, I wasn't really sure where I was heading, but right as I turned, my shoulder came into contact with something.
 
"Oh, whoa..." A male's voice groaned.
 
I immediately looked up with a chill running down my spine, hoping that human being was anyone but Kris. But after seeing the light brown, shiny hair, I left out a sigh of relief.
"Oh Sehun, it's you." I said. "Sorry, did I hurt you?"
 
"Ah, manager-nim, I'm alright." He says with a small bow.
I gave a small smile. "How come you're not with the others? It's already dinner time."
 
"Oh sorry, I was sleeping in my room...so..." He shyly rubs the back of his head.
"Well that's alright, you should get there early or else the food will be--"
 
"Yuuuumi!"
 
My speech was severed into complete silence.
 
Someone just called my name and I'm pretty sure it was not Sehun.
 
Holy.
 
"Yumi where are you? Don't tell me you're running from me."
 
The same voice echoed through the halls and everything seemed to jump right into a horror film.
 
I looked up at Sehun with a horrified expression yet he just looked at me with confusion.
Holy mothers, that has to be Kris. That crazy bastard is yelling my name somewhere down the halls.
 
"You know it makes me sad when you avoid me manager!"
 
Ok that's enough. I turned to Sehun's and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Okay listen Sehun, I really have to run for my life. If by any chance you run into a crazy Chinese guy, tell him that I went...this way." I said and pointed to a hallway on the right side, its walls lines with green wallpaper.
 
And with that, I sprinted, making a left turn onto a different hallway.
 
This is just insane.
 
 
Kris POV
 
The whole time I couldn't resist the urge to smile at myself. I'm pretty sure she can hear my voice, and the echo really works in these halls.
I was pretty sure I heard some noises coming from the far end, but after turning a corner, Sehun suddenly appeared in front of me.
 
"Whoa, hyung...oh sorry I'm just bumping into people today." He says groggily.
 
Good, he just woke up, that means he won't lie to me. 
"Don't worry about it." I said with a smile, "but you just saw manager right? Which way did she tell you to tell me she went?"
 
"Huh? Oh...She said to say the right side...oh wait..." Sehun's eyes widens. "I wasn't suppose to say that..." he whispers.
I smiled and patted his hair. "That's alright, you're fine."
 
With that, I made a turn left, my smile getting even bigger at the sight of this hallway.
This was my territory, and she just got herself into big trouble.
 
 
Yumi's POV
 
Okay, bad decision. I'm really not liking this eerie hallway. Some of the ceiling lights were broken, and windows were huge.
I felt kind of vulnerable in the hallway so I entered one of the rooms that was completely dark. It's still creepy but I think I can blend in and hide better here.
 
I felt my way to a wall corner and leaned my back against it.
Letting out a small sigh, I looked through the window into the hallway.
 
Wow, really. What am I doing.
 
I can't believe I'm going this far to hide from a man. It's really pathetic if you think about it.
 
Yet once again, I began to remap my other forms of revenge, going from pouring vinegar in his drinks to super glue-ing all the stuff on his desk together.
But my thoughts were interrupted when I felt a small vibration from my pocket. My phone was going off and I quickly fished it from my back pockets.
 
But what I saw stumped me. 
Kris was calling.
 
I panicked at the sight of his name but managed to immediately reject his call.
 
 
Letting out a silent breath, I tucked my phone back into my pocker. But before my arm could even move back, the light from the windows went out. All of a sudden, I was grabbed from behind and all my movements became restraint.
 
Holy crapsakes.
 
It all happened so fast that before I knew it, there was a hand over my mouth and an arm firmly held around my waist.
 
This really, really isn't good.
I tried loosening the grip but it was no use, and my body froze up when I felt a breath of air near my neck.
 
"Shhh...struggling doesn't help." A whisper came into my right ear.
 
Oh no. Please don't tell me...
 
"I finally found you manager, and I've been waiting to pay back for what you did to me."
 
Kris.
He caught me.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hehe a cliffhangerrr ><
but I hope you liked this chapter ^^ Thanks for reading~~