Chapter 6

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked side by side, everyone has their attention on them. Everyone knew that Baekhyun and Chanyeol are real enemies. When they saw this sight, a lot of people were shocked. Kyungsoo and Joonmyun just got out from the locker room bringing their books for the next class and when they saw this sight, they have an ‘:O’ face on their faces with a big question marks on their heads.

--

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already on the cafetaria. Baekhyun didn’t bring his lunch along with him today, well, screw his 3 hours of sleep. Baekhyun was in the front and Chanyeol was beside him, they lined up to buy the foods.

“Do my eyes look swollen?” Baekhyun asked to Chanyeol.

“No.” Chanyeol simply said.

 

“Do my nose look red? I didn’t want my friends to know that I’ve just cried.” Baekhyun said.

“No. You look perfect.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun just laughed and Chanyeol just smiled. Chanyeol mentally punched himself on the face because he just let the ‘perfect’ word slipped from his tongue.

“You have picked all that you want, right?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah, I think it’s enough. I’ll just go pay it.” Baekhyun said.

“N-no, let me pay it for you.” Chanyeol said.

“What? No, I’ll just pay by myself.” Baekhyun said, but Chanyeol insisted, Baekhyun only let him paid the foods as they then sat together.

“I’ve splattered your foods on the ground before and I haven’t do anything to make it up to you.” Chanyeol said.

“What you’ve done today is already enough, but you keep insisted me.” Baekhyun laughed

“Well, apologizing didn’t count actually.” Chanyeol said.

“No, you comforted me when I cried, that does count.” Baekhyun said.

“Hmm.... Okay, that count.” Chanyeol said. Both of them just laughed.

“Thank you.” Baekhyun said.

“Why?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun mentioned it too much that it confused Chanyeol.

“For comforting me, buying me foods and making me got fired, the new job have the payments more for me.” Baekhyun said and looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol felt guilty but he covered it with a smile.

“It’s still something that I couldn’t forgive myself about.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun could see that what he just said just hurt Chanyeol’s feelings.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have mentioned that.” Baekhyun said.

“So, what’s you new job?” Chanyeol asked

“A cashier in a bakery. The owner is Joonmyun’s mom and called ‘Wanderlust’. You should come there, the cake is good.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, that’s good. And I will surely come.” Chanyeol said.

They’re done with eating and kept talking about things, Baekhyun saw his friends were already on their usual seat.

“My friends were already there.” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol just looked at them.

“I think they’re confused because of us. What are you going to say to them?” Chanyeol said.

“Well, you just begging my mercy to forgive you.” Baekhyun said as he laughed.                                                  

“I apologized, not begging for your mercy.” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol just pouted.

“I’m kidding, Chanyeol. Don’t be mad. Seriously, you’re funny.” Baekhyun said again.

“I’m not mad.” Chanyeol said.

“If they ask, I’ll tell them.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, I see. I guess, I’ll see you soon. My friends are already there too.” Chanyeol said.

“Okay, bye Chanyeolie!!!” Baekhyun said and smiled.

--

Chanyeol already with Sehun and Kai with a coke on his hand. He just looked at Baekhyun and his friends.

“Seriously, how can you be friends with him?” Kai asked.

“Well, I apologized to him. I realized making him got fired was not a good idea.” Chanyeol said.

“I never said that was a good idea. He said that.” Sehun said.

“You blamed this on me, Sehun? Tsk... It’s his wants.” Kai said.

“But, I already apologized and he already got a new job.” Chanyeol said.

“So, you guys are close now?” Sehun asked.

“Well, kind of. He was great actually.” Chanyeol said.

“So.... You guys are going to date? Oh God, my tears. This is just like drama.” Sehun said. Chanyeol just smacked Sehun’s head.

“YAH! How could you do this to me?” Sehun said, making Kai laughed.

“We just became friends and you just said that? Oh God, you seriously need to stop being a hopeless romantic.” Chanyeol said.

“And stop watching dramas as well.” Kai said and still laughing.

“But, dramas are good. And romantic too. Why can’t you guys understand that?” Sehun said.

“Dramas are for ahjummas, not us.” Chanyeol said.

“Actually, Sehun has a point. Usually, hatred turn into love.” Kai said.

“You’re the same with him, Kai. This is why you shouldn’t have to be with Sehun all the time.” Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol once again looked at Baekhyun’s table. Chanyeol saw the beatiful smile of Baekhyun. Baekhyun then looked directly at Chanyeol’s eyes. Chanyeol couldn’t help but to kept looking at Baekhyun.

“You definitely have a thing for him, Chanyeol. You don’t actually looking into someone’s eyes for that long” Sehun said. Kai just laughed by what Sehun said. Well, that’s the truth actually.

“Just stop it, you guys. Or do you want me to make you suffer?” Chanyeol said. Kai think of the time when Sehun and Chanyeol tickled him and he pee on his pants, while Sehun think of the time when Kai and Chanyeol told him to be on a roller coaster that he ended up crying afterwards.

“NOOOO!!!!!” Sehun and Kai said.

“We’re done talking about that.” Kai said.

“Yeah, let’s just talk about other things.” Sehun said.

“Good boys.” Chanyeol said and patted his friends heads. Sehun then just do a ‘bbuing-bbuing’. Both Kai and Chanyeol just blanked.

“Okay, what’s that for?” Kai asked.

“Since we’re going to talk about another topic. You guys can talk about my cuteness, right?” Sehun said.

“SEHUNNNN!!!”  Chanyeol and Kai just screamed and smacking Sehun.

“Ouch... That hurts” Sehun said.

“That’s why you need to stop being so stupid.” Kai said. Sehun just pouted. Chanyeol just looking at them. ‘Yeah, this is what our Sehun did all the time’ Chanyeol thought.