At The Top

We Pinky Promised

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the phone excitedly. It was Chanyeol! I haven't seen him in like forever and I missed him so much. Phone calls happened every day but it was different, seeing him again face-to-face. He was now a trainee at SM and his schedule was really tight. It was lonesome but I guess I had to be understanding. It was his dream.

 

"Ah, honey, do you want to head to the theme park tomorrow afternoon? I don't have training tomorrow." The deep voice chuckled, obviously noticing my excitement."

"Of course!" I almost squealed. 

"I missed you. Did you go run around with some other guy?"

"It's the tenth time I told you, oppa, no!" 

"Only me?"

"Only you." I smiled at his childishness. His face did allow for the childishness but his voice shocked many. I'm sure he would debut soon and achieve his goals.

"Ah, see you tomorrow honey, saranghae!" 

"Saranghaeyo, oppa." I replied, getting butterflies in my tummy. I always did when he said the words "sa-rang-hae-yo". 

***

 

I sat at the coffee place right outside the theme park, sipping on a hot chocolate. It was spring time so it was still a little chilly and the wonderful thing about the weather that day was that it was sunny but you could see your breath when you exhaled. It was like those romantic movies. I got whirled up inside just thinking about it. I smiled, enjoying the sweet drink.

 

"Are you thinking about me, smiling so sweetly like that?" I heard the voice I loved so much behind me.

 

"Chanyeol oppa!" I exclaimed. He planted a soft kiss of my cheek and sat down beside me. I blushed. He was so handsome now. His hair was longer than before and he dyed it orangey-red. 

 

"Your hair's different, oppa." I smiled, hand reaching out to touch his hair. It felt the same as before. Ah, it felt so nice to do that again. I noticed he was staring at me and I withdrew my hand quickly, blushing.

 

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked, still looking at me.

 

"I'm just embarrassed." I admitted, biting on my lips. "It's been a long time since I did that." Chanyeol laughed and took my hand. We stood up and entered the theme park. To be truthful, that was the second time I went to a theme park. The first time I went would be when I was still a mere kid. My parents brought me there and I was sad because I couldn't ride on the thrillers and roller coasters.

 

Chanyeol fished out a map from his bag. 

 

"Where do you wanna go, honey?" Chanyeol asked me. I excitedly pointed to the nearest roller coaster and it so happened to be the Gorilla Guerilla. It was the second most thrilling roller coaster in the park and Chanyeol eyed me weirdly.

 

"Will you be screaming and holding onto my arm the whole time?" He laughed, pinching my nose lightly. I swiped his hand away playfully. I shook my head and took his hand, running in the direction of the roller coaster.

 

On every single roller coaster we went on, Chanyeol turned into a girl. He was clinging on to my like his life depended on it, screaming his head off. I really wondered how he could managed to scream throughout the whole ride without damaging his throat. I laughed so hard when he got off the ride. His face was paler than a sheet and he looked so pitiful. After we were done with the three main thrillers, Chanyeol said he needed to rest so he went to sit down, stretching himself. I bounced off, saying I was going to the toilet but I went off to buy cotton candy. I remembered Chanyeol buying it for me on our first date.

 

"Oppa!" I called, while standing behind him. Chanyeol turned around, smiling.

 

"Haha, I thought you slipped in the toilet, clumsy." He told me, wanting to take my hand but I shook my head.

"Oppa, close your eyes!" I chuckled. Chanyeol nodded and shut his eyes. I tore a bit of cotton candy and placed it near his mouth.

"Say ah~" I laughed. He really listened. I placed the tuft of cotton candy into his mouth and he opened his eyes in surprise. I smiled, taking a pinch of it and eating it.

"Oppa, do you remember? This was what you bought for me on our first date." I said, smiling. Chanyeol nodded, leaning in for a kiss but swiftly manoevered to take a bite out the the cotton candy. 

"Ya!" I huffed, pouting a little. Chanyeol's deep bass-like laughter sounded and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

 

"Pass me the cotton candy awhile." He said, extending his hand. He took a small pinch of it, putting it in between his lips and said, "Take it." I blushed like crazy, leaning forward slowly. When our lips met, I tried to take the candy from him but his lips were almost clamped shut so I used my tongue. Cheeky guy then parted his lips and used his tongue to taste me as well.

 

"Oppa!" I said, pulling away.

"I couldn't resist." He admitted, shrugging a little. I smiled. We finished the cotton candy and we had time for one last ride. Chanyeol led me to the ferris wheel. I'd never actually been on the ferris wheel because I was afraid of heights. Chanyeol really wanted to go on it so I didn't tell him. It seemed like he forgot about my phobia.

 

When we went inside, I was really stiff. It started to move and I grabbed my coat tight, but tried to do it as discreetly to keep Chanyeol from disappointment. Besides, we were already halfway up.

 

"Baby, come here." I felt blood colour my cheeks. He's never called me baby before. I walked unsteadily over to his side of the seat, sitting beside him.

"Don't think I forgot about your little phobia with heights." He smiled, squeezing my shaking hands. "I just found a perfect way to get rid of it." For the next few minutes, he told me jokes and whatelse to keep my mind distracted. It was working. His jokes weren't funny but his reaction after he told them was priceless. 

"Do you know, that if a couple makes a wish on the top of the ferris wheel and seals it with a kiss, the wish'll come true?" Chanyeol told me. I shook my head and eyed the top of the ferris wheel. It was coming soon.

 

"Let's make a wish, okay?" 

"Nae, oppa."

"Let's be together, forever." We both said at the same time, blushing and laughing. I pinky promised him and he suddenly tugged me, causing me to bump into him, my lips on his. 

"Sealed with a kiss." He said, leaning in again. When he kissed me again, I could feel his tongue tasting my lips before asking for entrance, which I gladly gave him. Our tongues fought for dominance and I gave up halfway. We only pulled away when we reached the bottom again.

 

Chanyeol gave me a kiss on my nose and asked, "Round two?"

I nodded vigorously.

 

END!

 

A/N: SO HOW WAS IT??? SECOND ONE-SHOT IN A DAY. I AM A- pretty boring person. Anyway, I think I'll be doing one shots of all EXO members, including Exo-M (: Love you guys and subscribe, comment, I LOVE YOU. A LOTLOTLOT. XOXO <3 

PS ENJOY THE GIFS.

 

XOXOXO <3