When You Caught Him Cheating On You[ONESHOT]

When You Found Out He's Cheating On You[ONESHOT]

 

A/N: I just love to write these kinds of stuff..keke sorry if it doesn’t meet your standards. and btw you’re Aj's Little Sister. This will be on the reader's POV

 

UKiss and all other Idols under NH Media was given a 5 days off because of everyone’s hard work. It was weird that Soohyun said he won’t be able to spend it with you.

“I’m Sorry Baby but I can’t spend my 5 days off with you.” Soohyun said Through the phone.

You and Soohyun barely see each other because of you and his busy schedule. Rarely having a quality time because he usually goes straight to bed when he gets home due to fatigue.

“But Baby, This is the only time we have to spend with each other.” You whined doing you’re best aegyo voice.

You’re working as one of the stylist of a rookie group at NH Media and with their Debut and all you’re busy also.

“I’m Sorry but I really can’t Baby. I promise I’ll make it up to you when we have another break.” He said and with that he hanged up.

The only thing you can do is sigh and sulk. It’s not like him at all. He’s usually the first to get excited when times like this came. You didn’t notice that a tear has escaped your eye. You fixed your things to go home. On the way to your car you saw one of you’re best friend in the company. 

“Eli!” You exclaimed.

“Oh..Jaeseon-ah. Why are you alone? Where’s hyung?” Eli Asked.

“He has some errands to do. How are you?” You said.

“I’m Good. Kinda Tired with all the promotions and stuff. But I’m good. How about you? How are things between you and hyung?” Eli asked me.

“Uhmm. We’re good.” You tried to lie but Eli knew you so well.

“Are you sure? Wanna Talk about it saeng?” Eli said.

Eli is one of your best friends alongside Hoon, Kiseop and Kevin. He is also one of the people Soohyun gets jealous with. Little did you know that Eli likes you too but his hyung just happens to confess before him. That’s why he’s contented being your best friend rather than hurt his hyung. And besides he knew that you really like Soohyun.

“Uhmm. Ok. Sure.” You said.

You and Eli decided to go to the café Idols usually go to unwind. Away from all the press and paparazzi.

“I don’t understand why his attitude towards me suddenly changed.” You said to Eli trying hard not to cry.

“Before. When you guys are given a long break like this he is the one who gets excited first and made plans even without consulting me. But now. Look. I’m going to spend it alone.” You complained to Eli.

Eli only nods at everything you say. It’s odd. And he is acting all weird as if he knows something.

“Eli? Is there something wrong?” You asked him.

“No. Nothing. It’s just that there’s something you need to know.” Eli said hesitating at first but decided to say it.

“What is it?” You asked confused.

“You should go to hyung’s apartment and the answer to all your questions will be answered.” Eli said.

You were so confused as to what Eli is saying. You decided to follow what  Eli said.

You went to your boyfriend’s apartment. On your way there you keep on thinking as to what Eli meant. You finally reached Soohyun’s apartment. As you were walking out of your car and into the building you felt like your hearts gonna jump out of your chest due to extreme nervousness.

Finally you reached his door. You knew the number combination to his lock but you don’t know what’s gotten into you and you just push the doorbell. As you stood there you can hear faint voices inside. What surprised you there was a woman’s voice. You could feel your heart pounding through your chest. As you were busy gathering your thoughts a girl opened the door. She was very pretty probably a model. You felt like your heart was crushed into million pieces.

“Nuguseyo?” The girl asked.

“Hey Babe who’s that?” You heard Soohyun asked.

What hurt you is that he called her Babe. When he reached the door he was so shocked seeing you.

“Jaeseon-ah.. W-what A-are Y-you D-doing here?” Soohyun asked trembling.

“Since when?” You asked faintly as tears endlessly fall from your eyes.

“Uhmm.. Excuse me? But who are you?” The girl asked.

“Jaeseon-ah let me explain.” Soohyun said.

“There’s nothing to explain about Soohyun. We’re through. Oh and By the way I’m his girlfriend and now his Ex-Girlfriend.”

After you said that you walked as fast as you could never looking back.