Chapter 19

I love you FAKE GIRLFRIEND!

I'm gonna use Yoomi's POV. I'm not gonna switch anymore, coz i think it's more confussing :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*YOUR POV*

 

I woke up the next day and I can feel my legs hurt. "Uhhh..." I groaned and forced myself to stand up and walk to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, and wore my uniform and comb my hair. I looked at the mirror and I noticed my lips were still swollen. I touched my lips and remembered what happened last time. I felt my face heat up. "Aish!" I said and walked downstairs and greeted my parents.

"Morning Mom and Dad!" I said and started to eat. "How's the party yesterday? Did you and your friend enjoyed?" My dad asked me. "Yeah. Me and my......FRIEND---" I suddenly stopped and remembered Kai. I immediately finished my food and bid goodbye to my parents. 

When I open the door, I saw Myungsoo standing and he was about to knock. "Oh! Hi!" I said. "Hi!" He said. "Are you in a hurry?" He asked. "Oh! YEAH!" I said and I was about to run when I felt my legs hurt. "Owwwww." I said while touching my legs. Myungsoo walked towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "I'm okay. It's just that my legs hurt from running last night." I replied.

"You ran last night?" he asked. I just nodded. He then bent in front with his back facing. I just look at him. "Yah! Don't look at me. Just get on my back." He said. I shook my head. "No." I said. "You want to walk with your legs hurting?" He asked me. I heavily sigh and get on. We started walking to school.

While walking, he suddenly brought up a topic. "Yoomi-ah, thanks for the birthday gift last night." He said. "What gift?" I asked. "You know.... the kiss." he said. "oh... that... i... don't have present...so.." I said while blushing. "I know." he said and continue to walk.

When we reached the school, he gently dropped me from his back. "Can you walk now?" he asked me. I nodded. We then started heading to our class. While walking, I saw Kai. I turned to Myungsoo and said that he should head first. I approached Kai and I feel guilty again when I remembered that I left him at the party. 

"eeerr.. Kai oppa." I said. He then looked at me. "I'm sorry if I left you at the party." I said while looking at the ground. "No. It's okay." Kai said and smiled at me. I sighed in relief and smiled at him. We heard the bell rang and we headed in our class. I walked inside the classroom and was about to sit beside Myungsoo when he pulled me and made me sit on his lap. My eyes widened, and I realized our classmates are looking and talking about us.

"Yah! Oppa! What are you doing?!" I hissed as I tried to get off his grip. He just sigh and put his head on shoulder. *Aish! This guy.* I thought as I rolled my eye. When, I saw the teacher came in, I immediately stand up and sat on my own sit. The teacher greeted us and started to teach.

I was writing and listening to our teacher when, Myungsoo passed me a paper.

Let's eat together later. -Myungsoo

OK :) - Yoomi

I passed the letter and continue what I am doing.

We heard the bell rang indicating it's lunch time.

Myungsoo and I went to the rooftop to eat lunch. We sat on the floor and eat. It was quiet and peaceful. I smiled and took a bite of sandwich. "Did you enjoy the party with Kai?" Myungsoo suddenly asked me. "eeerrr... Kind of." I said while giving him an awkward smile. He just nodded.

"You know, I think Kai really likes you. He even chose you to be his date" he said. Instead of reacting like a fangirl like I used to and nodded and continue to eat my sandwich. "Yoomi-ah. If you need to choose between me and Kai, who will you choose?" he suddenly asked. "E-eh?! what's with the question?" I said. He didn't respond and just stared at the ground.

Suddenly, he put his head on my shoulder again. I look at him weirdly. "You're so weird today. What's up with putting your head on my shoulder today and weird question?" I asked him. "Yoomi-ah, can we stop this fake relationship?" he suddenly said. I felt that the world stopped.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!!! I WAS BUSY SINCE SCHOOL STARTED!!!!!!! :((((((

MIANHAEYO!!!!!! BUT STILL.... THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ME!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!