Six Puppies

Will There Be Sunshine For Me?

 

It was another raining day. You always adore raining day because it could calm you. You always listen to some ballad song while watching the raindrops.

 

When you were planning to go out and enjoy the rain by yourself, you saw a big box in front of your garage door. As people always say ‘curiousity kills the cat’ , you went to the garage to check what is inside the box.

 

You heard something was barking inside the box, when you opened it up, you saw six puppies were shivering in cold. Those puppies were too cute to be neglected and so you asked your caretaker to help you to carry the puppies inside the house.

 

You told your Gayoon omma that you wanted to raise those puppies. You wanted them to be your friends as you always being a loner.

 

After showered those puppies, you rubbed their body with towels to make them dry. Then you fed them with dog’s food that your chauffeur bought earlier and gave them some milk to drink.

 

As the night soon had come, you brought them to your room and settled them down on a comfy bed that placed beside your bed. Soon, you and those puppies drifted to dreamland.

 

But in the midnight, your eyes squinted because of the light that disturbing your sleep. You groaned as you pulled your blanket over your heard as you did not know what happen in your room.

 

 

EXO’s P.O.V

 

As the miracle light has shone on them, they turned back into their original figures.

 

“YES! Finally I’ve turn into my handsome and cute figure back again!” , said Sehun as he brushed his hair back into normal state.

 

“Hyung, what makes us turn back into our figures back? I thought as our dad told us that, if someone loves us really much, we could turn back into our real figure.” , D.O or Kyungsoo asked Suho.

 

Suho shrugged at him and when he turned his back, he shocked.

 

“What are we doing in a GIRL’s room?? Why are we here?!” , said Suho half whisper half shouting.

 

Baekhyun put his slender index finger on Suho’s lips as a sign for him to keep silent.

 

“Don’t be too loud, hyung. You might wake her up. Let our angel sleep in peace ok?” , said Baekhyun to his leader, Suho.

 

They all settled down beside the small bed and Baekhyun explained everything that happened to them as Kai silently watching you sleeping in peace.

 

Only once in a while you stirred because the temperature of your room was too cold and Chanyeol tried his best to make the room felt a bit warm by using his power.

 

After they all done with their short meeting, all of them watched you sleep in peace and in their heart, they slowly developed a warm and gentle feelings towards you because you are their DESTINY.