Get Permission

Sorry, But I'm Straight, Ren!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish, how to solve this math problem?!!”You ruffled your hair. Felt frustration cause you still couldn’t understand though you already read for many times. Meanwhile, you would have math quiz after the break time.

“Aish, so noisy!” Ren woke up and looked at you annoyingly.

“Mianhe, this math is pissed me off!” You pouted.

“Silly girl!” Ren mumbled but unfortunately you could hear what he just said.

“Mwo?! Silly you said?! Then could you solve this problem,huh?!” You gave your book to him.

He looked at the questions for a while then started writing the answers in just some minutes.

“Done,” ren simply said and back to sleep again.

You checked the answers and gasped. Woah, she’s really smart!Pretty and smart, so envious T^T

“Yah, Ren-ah, teach me about these all!” You shook his shoulder but he still didn’t move.

“Ren-ah, pleaseee!I’ll give you a gift later, okay?” You shook him again.

“Aish, You sure know how to disturb other!” Ren finally woke up and gave up.

He sat closer to you and started teaching you. He didn’t realized how close of you two but you could feel something strange inside your heart.
Why does suddenly my heart beat faster?What is this feeling? You touched your chest wonderingly since you also didn’t know why?

Ah, mollaso!You shook your head.

“Yah! Did you listen to me?” Ren raised an eyebrow and you just grinned innocently.

Ren rolled his eyes before continuing tutoring you.

.......

“Okay, class now i will give you the result of quiz yesterday!” Mr.Park stated then started calling the sudents one by one.

Finally it was your turn. You received your result hesitatingly.

When you opened it, It said 85%

“Yeahh! I passed!” You jumped from your seat happily.

“Thank you, Ren-ah! I thought I would fail at this quiz!” You hugged Ren tight while grinning happily.

Suddenly you felt something weird about Ren.

Wait, this girl has a pretty face but flat chest?? Aigoo...O.o?  You tought wonderingly.

Then you looked at your own chest.

Well, maybe mine are not that big, but still..I think it’s better than her. Hehe, At least though I’m not as pretty as her, I still have s. You smiled to your self.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter