Love in the Silence

Love in the silence
Hey ! Miss-Am is in the house. I'm new.. And debut(?) To be my first writer here. So sorry for my bad english. I'm work hard for amuse you with my imagination. Gamsahamnidaaaa :) Ooohh! My highschool.. I love the garden. I love the yard, I love the canteen (it is the most) and I love that boy. "Yoonaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Aisshhh.. This scream take me out of my imagination. Sunny and sooyoung both of them really active person. They both my bestfriend. "Yaaa! Don't be noise" I put my forefinger close to my lip. They chuckle. "What are you lookin' for?" Sooyoung follows my sight out there. "Aisshh.. Taec." Sunny sulks. They see taecyeon and his gank around of canteen table. It makes some crowd. Girls are around them as well. "Ahh.. Let's go to the canteen. I'm starve to the death" I pout my mouth and hand my stomach. Then I leave them behind. I don't wanna hear their nag about taecyeon again. It was too much and too often. "Yoonn.. You hear that?" Sooyoung step faster. Then leave sunny behind. "You twooo! Aishhh! You have tall leg! I'm so in pain.." Sunny grumpy. I and sooyoung laugh load for sunny faith. Born to be cuttie small. Then we wait for her and when she as same level with us we walk again. "Hear what?" I remember sooyoung question. "About that beast.." She whispers "Taec ?" As far I know, my bestfriends call taec with beast because of his personality and his posture "What's wrong with him?" I ask. But I have feeling this story will make me disappoint. Sunny grab my arm and hold it. "After we eat, let's talk about it.. Key?" She take a glace to sooyoung than she nods. So then I just keep my feeling blur. ............. Canteen is so crowd. Luckily there is still Empty sheet for us. We enjoy our food and drink and sometimes joking around and laugh like we own the world. I .. I can't took my eyes of taec, he smiles and laughs with his 2pm beastly gank. He points his finger nowhere, I guess he tells them something funny, that wooyoung respects him with his funny bodygestures too. "Yoonaaaa.." I realize that sunny calls me thousand times and I finally wake from my zoning out. "Ahh? Wae?" "What are you looking ? Ok taec ? That playboy again?" She pinches my cheek. And pull it. "Whoo! Appoo! Ok ok I will back to my mind.." I shake my head. "Ahh..sooyoung. What do you want to say before?" Something pop out from my mind. That question that haunting me. "Ahh.. That.." Sooyoung stirs her apple juice in her glass with straw. I already know from thei expression. "You have information about taec right? Its okay.. Just say it" I fake smile. "He has girlfreind from other school.. And she's an actress you know that?" Sooyoung weakly tells us. Sunny take a glance at me and than switches it toward sooyoung. "Really?" "Yes.. Chansung told me" sooyoung has her own private inform from her boyfriend that included in 2pm beastly gank. I just sigh and smile. "Are you okay?" Sooyoung see my sob face. "I'm okay sooyoung, always okay for him.." "Jah :( just forget that rascal yoon.. He won't be able change.." Sunny pats my shoulder to comfort me. "Ah.. I have to go to bathroom.. " I stand up from my chair and half running half walking toward school rooftop. I pull my phone out and put my headset in my ear. It is 2ne1 song -Lonely My heart is bursting along the harmony of the song. I head down. And grab the rooftop gate. "how can I lose the actress..?" I sigh while my eyes is blur and wet. "Babo! Should I cry? It isn't the first I hear.. But it still hurt me.. GOD! What's should I do?" I lean my head on the gate And slip down. ....... TAECYEON POV Ck! that girls..my line smile is hurt. I too force to keep my image. It isn't right, I need a time. I walk up the stairs and then I catch a girl walks first. I follow her behind. She has no power, then she leans her head in the gate and sit down. What is she doing? Cries? Geez! I can't get my own place to be alone. But I notice there's no one in this stairs. I sit down and press my phone. Calling her.. -CALLING SUZiiiiiY- I miss her voice. I think she is in her shooting location right now. She doesn't answer her phone. "Are you that busy.. Cih" I slightly disappoint. What should I do then? Suzy doesn't answer my calling. I mute and see that girl. Oh.. She's yoona.. I see her side face. What is she crying for? That annoy me.. Jinjja! Bell rings. We have to attend the class. I stand up same time as she stands up. She shocks see me. "What?" I ask her then ignore her sight. (YOONA POV) "What?" He annoys with my sight toward him. He leaves me. Right.. He deserves to leave me. "Can I love you? May I love you? Is it should be ban ? And.. Can you saw me like I do to you? Tell me.. Ok taecyeon..." I wipe my tears and keep my distance with him to walk down the stair.