Finally We'll Meet

One Last Letter

 

I suggest you to read this while listening to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XhnkQOIXUE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Woohyun Oppa

            Hey Sweetheart, I miss you. How have you been? Everything is so boring without you here. Have you meet any other girls there? Don’t you dare to flirt on them, or I wil do something that you hate the most.

            I just want to tell you that Eunji and Sunggyu oppa are getting married next week. I got the invitation this morning and she asked me to be her bridesmaid but I reject it. You’ll know the reason later. She is so sad but I know, she’ll understand. Dongwoo oppa and Bomi are waiting for their first baby to be born. You should see how panic Dongwoo oppa everytime Bomi ask something. It’s hilarious.  As what you guessed, Myungsoo and Naeun are dating. But something that out of your expectation, they alway fighting over something ridiculous. Naeun came yesterday, crying because they fought over a present that they should give to Eunji. As much as I want to scold Myungsoo, Naeun always protect him. Aish, I can’t understand them. You should at least teach Myungsoo how to treat woman (just like how you treat me, mr. Greasy ).

            You know what Oppa, Sungyeol came this afternoon, asked me about Yookyung. I don’t know that Choding like someone quiet like Yookyung. I bet sooner or later, they will be dating. He act like you when we first met (I can’t forget how embarassing you are), but he is much more immature than you. Oh, I almost forget to tell you. One of your friend that come from Busan, he is wierd and a little bit freak. He stalked to my maknae, Hayoung. Is he a good man? I do really worry about her. If he lays one of his finger on her, you are the one who wil get the consequence. He is your friend after all. And tell Lee Sungjoong to stop flirting on Namjoo. They need to study for God sake. Final Exam is coming and what they always do is cuddling to each other.

            Oppa,  I miss you very much. You’ve been leaving me for 3 years. It’s tiring to fake smile everytime I meet everyone. I really need your shoulder, the only place I can cry my heart out loud. I want to let go all of the sadness and pain that you caused. People always thought I already move on from you. But trust me oppa, I never stop loving you. You are the one that I love and I will always do. It’s like living in hell, everytime I wake up from my sleep, people always encourage me to date someone new, but I don’t want to. I don’t want to life anymore. I miss you, I miss us. I often come to the park when we share our first kiss. I often come to our favourite restourant, the place where you propose me. Why, Why did I do that? Because I want to feel your presence, It’s like you will show up if I wait you there, even I know you won’t.

            Woohyun oppa, I just want to know, is it alright if I go to your place? To be honest, no matter what your answer is, I will still do that. I can’t stand it anymore. You broke your promise, so can I. You said you won’t leave me, but you do. You told me not to give up, but I can’t. So, we are even now. Don’t mad at me, will you? I already prepare a new knife right beside me. Do you want to know the reason why I choose this way to die over one billion way? I want to feel the pain for the last time. It always stay with me, so I want it to accompany me till I die. I enjoy it by the way.

            Let me finish it here, so I can be with you faster. Wait for me oppa, I will meet you soon.

Love

Chorong 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------