The Last Supper

The Lust Supper

“Unnie…”

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Taeyeon…we’re hungry and we’re going out without you, whether you like it or not!”

 

“Hyung…I’m hungry and I’m going out without you, whether you like it or not!”

 

*smirk  “Well good luck on your escapade, with all the fans and antis outside the dorm, I wish you all the luck.”

*evil laughter “Changmin, there are guys outside who are eager to stab us with their knives and to shoot us with their guns. Let me remind you of what’s goin’on, I, Jung Yunho and you, Shim Changmin, have been transferred to another dorm and we’re sharing the same building as Girls’ Generation. Fans from both sides are still unsettled and if I were you, I’d lock myself in my room and forget about my hunger.”

 

“Hyung…why did I forget about that, now I don’t have to go out…we’re in the same building anyway. Gotta go, hyung…If you can’t cook for me, I’ve got friends who can.”

 

“Unnie, if you won’t cook for us, we would rather risk our lives than to die in hunger!”

 

“Yah, Shim Changmin…get back here!!!”

 

“Yah…kids, get back here!!!”

 

THE LAST/LUST SUPPER

*Ding dong

Taeyeon rushed to the door and pushed the members, who were half dead because of hunger, away from the deadly exit, “No one is going out…that’s final!”

 

*ding dong

 

“Unnie, you open the door then, it’s either our manager or some antifan with a gun.” Sooyoung exclaimed in sarcasm as she, together with Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun, returned to the living room, “If she’s an antifan, we will thank you for saving our lives,” added Yoona who was a bit pissed off due to her rumbling stomach.

 

“Kids, aren’t you going out…you open the door…”

 

“NO!”

 

“Aish…these kids…”

 

*ding dong

 

Taeyeon clenched her fist in terror before approaching the door calming herself by humming while the other members watched her smirking.

 

“Oh…” They both gasp in surprised…and in relief.

 

“Changmin-sshi…your room is in the next floor, I think you got the wrong room.” Taeyeon stuttered while mentally kicking herself for her stupidity while Changmin just smirk at the girl’s weird welcome.

 

“Oh, is that so…thank you …I’d be going then.” He jokingly waved goodbye and turned around when a soft hand grab him in the arm, “Would you like to come in for awhile?” Taeyeon uttered shifting her eyes away from his as Changmin gazed through her.

 

“I thought you didn’t like me in here.”

 

Taeyeon shook her head and look straight to his eyes, “That’s not true, I like you…” She paused realizing the slip of her tongue. “I mean, I like it that you came to visit us.”

 

Changmin ceased his eyebrows as he gave her a deeper gaze, “ You do?”

 

The troubled girl responded with a weak nod and Changmin chuckled sheepishly, “Kim Taeyeon, I like you too.”

 

Taeyeon incoherently mumbled some words before a weak ‘what’ left out off .

 

“I said, I would love to…aren’t you inviting me in?” He chuckled once more before letting himself in, “I’m going in then…oh, Sooyoung, Yoona…annyeong!”

 

Taeyeon was left behind in despair, “Kim Taeyeon, you’re being too obvious!!!” A cute yet masculine voice came like a whisper in her ears and when she found the courage to turn around she found Changmin already few steps away from her, sheepishly smiling, “are you just going to stand there? The girls are complaining.”

 

“Unnie, we’re hungry!!!”