The Stolen Gift

♚ The Stolen Gift ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" Isn't he gorgeous , Jaejoong . " Jung Yunho had been carrying a baby boy on his arms . They are currently in the hospital . Jaejoong was lying down the hospital bed , looking so beautiful while gazing at the two persons he loved the most .

" He is , Yunho . Finally , we have a child on our own . We always been waiting for this and now he's here . Our baby boy . " Jaejoong said weakly . He just came from the surgery while giving birth to their baby .

" I know. Don't push yourself too much , Jaejoong . Rest a bit . You just woke up from the surgery . " Yunho said , looking at Jaejoong worriedly.

" I'm fine . I just wanted to hold our baby . " He said . Yunho smiled and carefully placed the sleeping baby on the arms of his mother . Yunho was surely proud , looking at his healthy baby boy . Everyone were happy for them when Jaejoong successfully gave birth without getting hurt .

Feeling so happy , Yunho grabs Jaejoong's free hand and kiss it's back . " Thank you , Jaejoong , for giving me this wonderful family . " He whispered and looked at the weak Jaejoong carrying their baby .

" I should be the one who should be thanking . What should we name him ? " Jaejoong asked , turning his attention to their sleeping baby .

" What do you want to name him ? " Yunho asked . He sat on the bed , beside Jaejoong as Jaejoong gave space to him .

" I don't know . Why don't you name him . " Jaejoong suggested .

" Uh - how about - Jung Moonbin . "

" Moonbin ? It's perfect . Jung Moonbin . Our little gift . " Jaejoong said lovingly, caressing the smooth chubby cheek of the baby . Yunho smiled and lean over to kiss  Jaejoong's forehead .

" Our little baby . Come on , you need to sleep . We will place the baby beside you . " Yunho said and got his feet on the ground .

Jaejoong nodded and adjusted himself with the help of Yunho . Jaejoong carefully laid their baby beside him . Yunho lifted the covers to cover the precious persons of his life . He smiled when Jaejoong started closing his eyes and soon went to a deep slumber .

He reach for a chair and made himself comfortable . He folded his arms on the bed , making it as his pillow and went doozing off . A perfect image for a perfect family .

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

" Boss , it seems like Kim Jaejoong already gave birth to a healthy baby boy . " A deep , husky voice echoed through the darkness of the room .

" He already gave birth ? That already gave birth ? Interesting . Keep an eye on them . " A soft yet firm female voice echoed .

" Yes , Ma'am . " The same voice said.

" Research on the name of the baby . Come back here quickly when you're done so we can discuss about our plan . " The female voice came again with rather a demanding voice .

" I will be doing that Ma'am . " The same voice said and the figure disappeared quickly out of the room .

" Do we really need to do this ? The baby doesn't have anything to do with this . The baby is innocent . " Another deep , husky voice echoed but the voice is much gentler than the first one .

" So ? The baby still have the blood of that good - for - nothing . The baby will pay for the wrong doings of his mother . " The woman said .

" But he has the blood of the one you love . Jung Yunho , wasn't it ? " The man said , the figure move to sit on the chair .

" I know . That's why I am going to take the baby from them and I will be the one who is going to take care of the baby . " The woman said, sitting next to the man.

" You are insane . Why do you even have to break the married couple ? They are your past . Why can't you forget about them ? Forget that Jung Yunho . Forget that Kim Jaejoong . Forget your evil plan and live with me . " The man said , urging the woman to agree .

A harsh mocking laughter was heard . " Do you really think that I will go to you ? Never . I only love Yunho and no one else . I will do anything to get my revenge on that . " The woman said before exiting the dark room .

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

" What a cute little baby . " Mrs . Jung and Mrs. Kim said while playing with baby Moonbin . Jaejoong was beside them while Yunho was on the veranda with his father and Mr. Kim .

" What's his name , Jaejoong . " Mrs . Kim asked .

" Moonbin . Jung Moonbin . Yunho named him when we were still at the hospital . " Jaejoong replied happily .

" Such a cute yet strong name . " Mrs . Jung cooed . " So how have you been doing , Jaejoong ? "

" Perfect , Mom . We finally have the baby of our own so we are really happy right now and we have been spending a lot of time with Moonbin . " Jaejoong said . His smile couldn't be replace nor disappear .

" Such a happy couple . " Mrs . Jung and Mrs . Kim both said and they giggled along with Jaejoong .

Moonbin was busy playing with the toys Yunho and Jaejoong bought for him.

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

" How's life , Yunho ? " Mr . Kim asked .

" Quite perfect , Dad . We are happy that Moonbin came . " Yunho replied , leaning on the tree .

" Glad to hear that . " Mr . Kim said and smiled .

" So what's the name of your baby ? " Mr. Jung asked , he was sitting with Mr . Kim on the wooden bench beside the tree .

" Moonbin . Jung Moonbin . "

" Perfect name . He's a strong and healthy boy . " Mr. Jung said while looking at the house . They could see Mrs . Jung , Mrs . Kim , Jaejoong and Moonbin by the glass , covering the house .

" Yeah . He will be just like me . " Mr. Kim bluntly said .

" What are you saying ? " Mr. Jung laughed . " Of course , he will be like me . "

" You're so silly . He's Moonbin , his mother is my son so he will be like me . " Mr . Kim retorted .

" You're the silly one , I'm the father of Moonbin's father so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter