A Dream

I'm Sickly in Love With You

---

You saw your younger version in an open space.

 

~~~~~~-ah! ~~~~~~-ahh!!!

"You were playing with a boy." Bossing him around.

---

"You're lips is so full! *pokes*"

You were so cheerful and talkative... and straightforward.

---

"Come on, let's go to the park!!!" You signalled him to go your way. "I can't go faster!" He panted. "You're such a wuss! Are you sure you're a boy?!"

---

"Get up! Why are you so weak?! Ugh. You bore me." "I'm sorry..."

---

"~~~~~~-ah/yah... I'm moving away." The boy informed while swirling his index fingers. "Wae?! You don't like playing with me anymore?!" You asked in a high pitched voice. "No! I love playing with you...!" He exclaimed. "Why are you going...?" Tears fell on your cheek. You saw the boy's lips move but couldn't understand what he's saying.

"Please take care of this teddy bear. It's my favorite!" The boy shook a brown and fluffy plushie on your face. "O-okay..." You held the bear tightly. "Are you going to come back?" "Definitely! Wait for me okay...?" He said with assuring eyes as he patted your  head.

Their truck was about to leave and his mother is calling for him. "~~~~~~-ah/yah." He said then inhaled deeply. "YOU'RE SO TALKATIVE! YOU TALK TOO MUCH! YOU'RE A BULLY! SO BOSSY! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY, THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! Bye." He dashed.

You were left there in shock. Too sad to cry.

---

 

That stupid boy. You woke up with a sigh. You forgot all you dreamed but not the boy. You saw his teddy bear on the other side of the bed. Seriously, why do I even still keep you? You grunted as you got up. It's his fault, I'm like this.

 

It's your first day as a sophomore. You readied yourself and lazily went to school.