final

Eventually

The two had spent the rest of the day running around the hotel and the town, eating lots of food, and watching movies. When they'd both been stuffed and watched Kung Fu Panda and Beauty and the Beast, it was already 9 at night.

 

“Today really whizzed by, huh?”

“Yeah...but it doesn't really matter, cause it was with you.”

 

 

After that comment, they decided to go to sleep for good, Kyungsoo on his side and Jongin with his arms around him.

 

-

 

Much to Kyungsoo's dismay, Jongin snored.

 

Loud.

 

Which meant he didn't get much sleep last night, and that resulted in a cranky Kyungsoo.

 

When the two had both awakened that morning at 10, they lay there for about an hour, talking about nothing but nonsense and future plans.

 

“I really don't want to go home,” started Kyungsoo.

 

“I know you don't. I would keep you with me all my life if I could,”

 

“I think maybe I'll go live with Suho or something until I can think of something. I can't stand it with my family anymore,”

 

“I'll try asking my parents if maybe you could stay with us,”

 

“No, no. Even if they agreed, we can't. If I get caught with you, you'll end up in big trouble..”

 

“But--”

 

“Please, Jongin. I only want the best for you.”

 

“Fine, but...what if Suho won't let you stay with him? What then?”

 

“Don't worry your pretty little head. He'll let me.”

 

Jongin sighed.

 

“I don't want to talk about this sad stuff anymore. How about we go out and do something?”

 

“Yeah, me neither. Does the park sound good?”

 

 

They spent a good half of their morning walking around the town, looking in shops and admiring the nice movie-like scenery until they reached a quiet, large neighborhood park with a huge field.

 

“I read a story in the paper about this park like a month ago,” said Jongin.

 

“Cool, I guess...”

 

Kyungsoo sat on one of the swings and started twisting around on it.

 

“Apparently someone was murdered in that very swing,” Jongin deadpanned.

 

Kyungsoo did that bug-eyed face of his again, the one he gave when Jongin showed him the bands, and jumped right out of the swing's set. Jongin snorted and doubled over in laughter.

 

“W-What's so funny!?”

 

“I'm just ing with you! No one's ever been killed here! Oh god, the look on your face was priceless!”

 

“You !”

 

Jongin playfully bopped his lover on the nose.

 

“You're so cute.”

 

“Calling me cute isn't gonna save your !”

 

Seeing the angry look on Kyungsoo's face sent Jongin running into the field, arms out wide, and Kyungsoo chasing him.

 

They ran around in circles like they were elementary schoolers all over again.

 

“Face it! You can't catch me! You're too out of shape!” Jongin taunted.

 

Playing along, Kyungsoo retorted, “Says the guy who ate like 5 slices of pizza last night! Piggy!”

 

Jongin abruptly stopped and turned around to face Kyungsoo with his 'serious face'.

 

“You did not just call me a piggy.”

 

Then, taking Kyungsoo by surprise, he pounced onto him onto the grass and started tickling his sides, making him erupt in giggled and pleas to stop.

 

“Oh god, oh god! Stoppit!” Kyungsoo managed to say inbetween laughs, pulling Jongin down with him and kissing him.

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, piggy.”

 

 

They were walking through the town they came from, holding hands and chatting about their school friends.

“This guy at school named Kris is huuuge. Not like fat huge. Tall huge. Are there any super tall guys where you are, Kyungsoo?”

 

“Yeah, there is. His name is Chanyeol. He's like a skyscraper compared to me.”

 

“Everyone's a skyscraper compared to you.”

 

Kyungsoo slapped his arm.

 

“Ow! Okay, okay! I'm sorry!”

 

“You should be!”

 

They stayed in silence for a moment until Jongin began blabbering again.

 

“There's also this guy named Bacon or something at my school too. He like, cakes on eyeliner. I think he looks fine without it, though. It makes him look kinda girly.”

 

'Bacon? Eyeliner? That rings a bell..'

 

“Don't you mean Baekhyun?”

 

Jongin looked at him in surpise. “Yeah, how did you know?”

 

“Chanyeol never stops talking about him! I swear, all that comes out of his mouth is Baekhyun Baekhyun Baekhyun. I think they're in the same situation as us.”

 

Jongin nodded in understanding. “Ooooooh, I get it. I never would've thought...”

 

“Me neither..oh! Let's get ice cream! I want something sweet!”

 

Kyungsoo pointed at a pink ice cream stand not far from them.

 

Jongin chuckled. “But I'm right here...” he said, pointing at himself.

 

“Dork!”

 

Stepping up to the pretty woman running the stand, Jongin gripped Kyungsoo's hand tighter. The woman batted her eyelashes and attempted to give a flirty smile.

 

“Good afternoon! What would you like?” she said in a high-pitched girly tone, trying to be cute for Jongin.

 

Ugh.

 

He looked down at the arrangement of ice cream. Chocolate, vanilla, mint chocolate chip, strawberry,

 

“What do you want?” he whispered to Kyungsoo.

 

“Um...vanilla.”

 

Jongin got the girl's attention again. “Okay, my boyfriend here would like vanilla, and I'd like chocolate, please,” he answered sweetly, smiling.

 

Heartbreak was apparent on the girl's face. Kyungsoo almost felt bad for her.

 

“Coming right up! Cup or cone?”

 

“Cone,” the two said in unision.

 

 

“There was no reason for you to be rude like that, y'know,” said an annoyed Kyungsoo, taking a of his ice cream.

 

“I'm sorry. But you saw the way she looked at me...”

 

“Alright...”

 

The couple was sitting on a bench in the middle of town, watching all the different women, men, children, pets, and even clouds pass by them as the day swam through time.

 

Kyungsoo reared his head toward Jongin, meeting his eyes.

 

“There's a little....somethin' somethin' by your mouth,” Jongin pointed out.

 

That vanilla ice cream on his face almost looked like...oh god.

 

'Jongin. No. Stop thinking dirty.'

 

“T-There is!? Where, where?!”

 

His face turned pink.

 

“It's okay, I'll get it for you~”

 

Swiping his finger over the corner of his lover's mouth, he it.

 

“Ah, how sweet~” he teased, watching Kyungsoo's face turn even pinker.

 

“I've had such a good time today,” Kyungsoo said, resting his head on Jongin's shoulder, and finishing off his ice cream.

 

“It's not over yet, Dodo...”

 

 

“What do you want for dinner? Do you want to go out?

After hours of wandering around and Jongin complaining that his feet hurt, the two went back to the hotel for some well-needed rest.

 

“No, I want it it just be the two of us...And I'm not hungry anyways..”

 

Kyungsoo collapsed on the bed face down.

 

“I just wanna sleep..”

 

Jongin sighed, joining Kyungsoo on the bed.

 

“Me too...but at the same time I don't.”

 

Kyungsoo lifted his head to face him. “Why?”

 

“'Cause it means tomorrow will come faster...And tomorrow...well...yeah. I don't want to leave you...especially with that family of yours.”

 

“It's gonna be okay...Let's just go to sleep..”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

And they ended up sinking into slumber with their fingers intertwined with each other's.

 

 

8 in the morning.

 

'It's time,' Jongin though.

 

The whole walk to the train station was silent, other than Kyungsoo checking them out of the hotel.

 

When they arrived, they had noticed Kyungsoo's train had come early.

 

“I guess this is the end.”

 

“No. This is not the end. We'll be together one day. Permanently.”

 

With a quivering lip, Kyungsoo bear-hugged Jongin, hiding his face in his shoulder.

 

“I-I don't want to leave you,” he sobbed.

 

Jongin could feel a wetness on his shoulder, and began patting his lover's back.

 

“It'll be okay...Come on...You're going to be late..”

 

In all honesty, Jongin wanted him to be late. He was trying to keep himself from crying.

Kyungsoo finally pulled himself off of Jongin, eyes red and puffy and cheeks soiled with tears.

 

“I'm g-going to miss you so much,” he hiccuped.

 

Jongin pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped off Kyungsoo's face, cooing sweet words.

 

“We can Skype when we get home...I promise.”

 

“P-Pinky promise...?”

 

Kyungsoo stuck out his pinky, making Jongin giggle.

 

“Pinky promise,” he answered, wrapping his pinky around his lover's.

 

He watched Kyungsoo walk to his train like a dying flower. It broke his heart even more to watch his wipe his eyes.

 

Entering the doors, he took one last look at Jongin and waved with a look in his eyes that brought him to tears.

 

So in love with the way we are.

 

--

final note from meepy: we're done here! sorry for the ty ending. and sorry it took so long to get up! my heath is one big rollercoaster. i hope you enjoyed this whole story. it pleases me to know so many of you kept supporting me~

i'm going to probably write some spinoffs of this later, featuring baekyeol or hunhan..

my tumblr, just in case you want to follow me for some reason~ http://seoulplane.tumblr.com/

i need some suggestions too! so if you have some stuff in mind, come tell me~ :3

thank you all! love you guys! and please, some critique so i can keep getting better at writing and i can make you guys happy!