Vanilla Flavored

What's your flavor?

 

 

Luhan pouted when he heard Sehun giggling, showering again with Baekyun. I can be his shower buddy too.

 

It just saddens him since they haven’t been together for a long time and they won’t be together again for they will be flying back to China again.

 

“Chanyeol!” Luhan went out of Sehun’s room, screaming Chanyeol’s name, making sure it is loud enough for the greasy bacon to hear. “Chanyeol!”

 

“Yes, hyung?” Chanyeol came with his eyes wide open, curious.

 

“Come with me!”  He said loudly and crept out Chanyeol by his weird actions, so the younger male just agreed by nodding. Chayeol sensed something’s fishy when he noticed Luhan’s lips curled into an evil smile when the giggling from the bathroom became weak until inaudible.

 

“Of course, hyung! I’d love to hang out with you! You know I miss you so!” Chanyeol said loudly and winked to Luhan. They both smiled playfully as they waited for the boys to come out. But no one did. The two continued showering silently.

 

They are both on the same road = Jelly kids. They went out of the dorm, walking slowly, hoping that Sehun and Baekhyun would come running after them. But no one did.

 

They’re efforts awhile ago was just a waste. They thought Sehun and Baekhyun would become jealous and would come to their senses that they should switch partners and mind their own business. And yeah.

 

Realizing that they both clung into false hope, the two losers ended up buying an icecream in a cone. When they get in to the dorm, everyone seems laughing at Luhan.

 

Luhan gave Chanyeol a look, raising an eyebrow, and says ,“What the hell? What’s wrong with you and them seemingly laughing at me?”  

 

Chanyeol raised his shoulders, “I don’t know.”  He denied but the way he smile and his left eye winks say he’s definitely not saying the truth.  He just didn’t mind until everyone kept saying, “Hey I want some icecream too.”

 

Kris left with Tao who begged for icecream with his aegyo skills. The others followed too except Sehun and Baekyun which is strange in a way.

 

Luhan went inside to Sehun’s room as he finishes his icecream, leaving the three with awkward silence. He sat on the floor, and just stared blankly on the floor.

 

“Would you like to go out and have some milk tea?...” Sehun stands on the door, poking his left index fingers with his right index finger.

 

Luhan shook his head a “no.” and said without looking at him, “I just had icecream. I’m full.”

 

With his hyung’s answer, Sehun was eaten by his conscience. He felt really bad and wanted to make it up to him. He can never sleep at night knowing that his hyung is throwing tantrums.

 

“But hyung~” He said in a please-go-out-with-me-in-a-cute-way tone. Luhan did not respond and just continued staring blankly on the floor.

 

Sehun slammed the door close, getting Luhan’s attention. Lulu raised his head and looked at him locking the door. “What are you doing?”

 

Sehun turned his back on the door and faced his hyung, “Oh! Hyung! You’ve got icecream on your nose!”

 

Luhan sniffed, blankly staring at him.  Sehun sat beside him and wiped off the sweet substance off his nose using his fingers. Luhan sniffled again but his cheeks suddenly became pink when Sehun the fingers he used in wiping off the icecream.

 

“I want some icecream too~ hyung~” Sehun said in an innocent and cute way.

 

“Then you should go out with them.” Luhan said firmly.

 

“But they already left.. Come with me hyung~ please~”

 

“No.” Luhan faced the floor again, trying to ignore him.

 

Sehun suddenly cupped his face, smirking, he said, “Then, let me at least guess what flavour you had!”

 

“Wha—“ Luhan was puzzled and his pinkish cheeks turned into red when Sehun his lips and slowly entering Luhan’s mouth, tasting the remaining icecream in Luhan’s mouth.

 

His wet, hot and skilful tongue made Luhan’s body stiffen. This kid, ugh jskdfncjksnfd he thought. He let Sehun have his way--- , nibbling his lips slowly and playfully.

 

Sehun pulled back and smirked when he saw his hyung’s half lidded eyes, his reddish face and his mouth covered with his saliva.

 

“It’s Vanilla!” Sehun beams like a kindergarten student who just got stamped stars on their hands when they get the correct answer.

 

“Wrong.” Luhan beams back, playing along. He held Sehun’s chin and leaned for a deep kiss. He his tongue, nibbled his lower lips before pulling back to wait for Sehun’s answer. “Guess again.”

 

“But you really tasted likevanilla!” He said crossing his arms.

 

Luhan smiled arrogantly and said, “Well, it is vanilla. Vanilla mixed with marshmallows.”

 

“Oh, I haven’t tasted the marshmallows yet. Let’s do it again.” Sehun suggested, leaning for another long, deep, sweet, watery kiss. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

401374_283507478376098_212761028784077_7

Don't they look cute together?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

/SQUEAKS LIKE A FANGIRL

/ROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO

MEHEHEHEHE

BTW! Thanks to:

DawnandDusk and shenbel116

first two subscribers after i posted the foreword

mehehehe :">

How was it? Was it good? boring? adorable?

Leave your comment guise, puhlease

LOL

I'm so high right now

5AM. /Le sleeps :)