Some Time for us

Some Time for us

Tired and exhausted, Kiseop grabbed his shirt and was about to put it on, when suddenly he felt two arms around his bare chest and waist and someone who snuggled up behind him.

"Hello handsome man," Kiseop heard Soohyuns dark voice and a shiver rans through his spine. "Not finished dressed? Are the others gone?"

Kiseop grinned and leaned back at Soohyun. "No not really... because my handsome boyfriend, unfortunately, keeps me from doing it. And the others enjoy themselves somewhere."

"Very well.", Soohyun whispered with a grin. "Does that mean we have the whole dressing room for ourself."

"Yes." Kiseop grinned and knew what was going with Soohyun. "But Baby, I haven't yet showered after the concert."

Surprised Kiseop looked behind him, when Soohyun's arms around his torso relaxed. "Sooh-"

Soohyun cut him off, as he turned Kiseop immediately and pressed their lips together. Groaning, Kiseop parted his lips, which Soohyun exploited and darted his tongue in his cavern, played teasingly with his tongue.

"Soohyun...", Kiseop moaned and wrapped his arms around Soohyuns neck, pressing himself against him.

Kiseop grinned into the kiss as he felt Soohyuns arousal through the fabric of his jeans. His grin grew even wider, when he teasingly over the clearly visible bulge in the trousers of his boyfriend and caused him to moan shamelessly into their kiss.

"You goat." Kiseop smirked, when Soohyun suddenly his pelvis against his hand to get more friction.

"Your fault, I... watched at you from- from behind, when you- you were dancing earlier...," Soohyun muttered and traveled from Kiseop's lips over his cheek and to his ear, grin on Kiseops earlobe. "If we hadn't been on stage, I would have jump on you right there!" to give his words emphasis, Soohyun nibbled at Kiseop's ear, let him groan throaty.

"How-how well... you didn't do it...", panting and grinning, Kiseop wrapped one leg around Soohyun's waist, pressed their pelvis and therefore their errections painfully together.

"Oh God!" Kiseop moaned loudly and threw his head back, clung on Soohyuns shoulders.

Demanding, the latter over the sides of his boyfriend, went also over his chocolate abs before he slid his hands into his pants and cupped Kiseop's cheeks with his palm.

Soohyun grinned slyly as he ran his fingers between his cheeks and slid teasingly up and down his crack, poked the tip of his finger teasingly into Kiseop.

Kiseop gasped in shock and wanted to break away from Soohyun, but the latter was faster, drew back his hand out of his pants and put them on Kiseop's back, pressed their bodies together.
"Stay here." he grinned, before attacked Kiseop's mouth again, shared a passionate kiss with him.

Now it was Kiseop who grinned. Without a further thought, he pushed himself off the ground and wrapped his other leg around Soohyun's waist, tilted his head sideways and deepened their kiss.

Soohyun wavered briefly, but quickly found his balance back and grinned, as he walked cautiously backwards until he met the wall with his back.

"Soohyun... Please..." Kiseop gasped with a dark voice, when Soohyun gently introduce a second finger, as far as possible with the tight jeans Kiseop was wearing, while he nibbled and over one of his sensitive s. "Now, baby! Please me right here and now!"

That was all Soohyun needed. He quickly turned, and in the next moment he pressed Kiseop against the wall, smothered his frightened gasp, as his torso met the cold wall, with a further passionate kiss.
He loosened Kiseop's legs from his waist. "Turn around!" Soohyun whispered huskily into his ear, unbuckled Kiseop's belt ​​at the same time and pushed them, after Kiseop had turned around and leaned his upper body against the wall, from his hips and let them carelessly sink to the bottom.

Panting, Kiseop looked with lust covered eyes over his shoulder at Soohyun, while he took off his pants and shorts.

"Baby, I must-" "No", Kiseop interrupted Soohyun, knew what he wanted to say. "But then-" "Does not matter!" Kiseop interrupted him again and Soohyun bit hesitatingly down his lower lip.

Annoyed and impatient, Kiseop rolled his eyes. "God dammit! Forget that ing lube and me at last," he said, bowed provocatively forward.

So Soohyun's worry that Kiseop, because him, couldn't walk the next day, literally flew out the window. "As you wish", he grinned behind Kiseop, parted his cheeks and slammed his with one rough into Kiseop.

"Aaaaaah!" Kiseop threw his head back, while his scream echoed from the walls of the dressing room. He knew it would hurt, but he hadn't expected such tremendous pain and was therefore pleased that Soohyun didn't moved and that he could adjust the size of his manhood.

It took all of Soohyun's willpower, not to into Kiseop to enjoy the tightness and the warmth, which embraced him completely.
", , ! M- Move Soohyun!" Kiseop gasped and rolled his hips, elicited a deep, throaty groan from Soohyun.

"God Kiseop... You're so ing tight!", groaning, Soohyun threw his head back, grabbed his hips and slipped almost completely out of Kiseop until only the head of his was in him and immediatly slammed right back into him.

"Aaah... nnngh... Soohyun!" Kiseop panted and tried to cling on the wall, but always slipped down, so he finally straightened up and grapped Soohyun's wrist, which was still clung on his hip.

Soohyun smirked and intertwined their fingers, leaned forward and kissed Kiseop on the back of his neck, shoulders and spine, while he was still ing again and again into the soft body underneath him.

"OH MY GOD! SOOHYUN!", Kiseop suddenly screamed and saw white stars dancing in front of his eyes, when Soohyun hit his prostate.

"Found!", Soohyun grinned devious and changed his position a little, back deep into Kiseop and hit his prostate dead on.

"GOD! SOOHYUN YES! HARDER! FASTER!" Kiseop screamed in perfect ecstasy and leaned his shoulders against the wall for some support; was glad that Soohyun had wrapped an arm around his waist to supported him to stand too.

"Yeah Baby. As you wish!" Soohyun gasped and increased the pace of his s, hit Kiseop's sensitiv spot again and again, let him see stars with every .

Kiseop couldn't think straight anymore, he had forgotten and faded everything around them. All he felt was the well known pooling in his stomach and Soohyun's hot flesh inside him.

"Aaah! So-Soohyun!" Panting, Kiseop stood up and leaned back at Soohyun's chest, who wrapped his arms around him. "I- oh god!"

"Kiseop! Kiseop!" Soohyun groaned close to Kiseop's ear, over his ear shell and down to his neck where he bit and at the milky white flesh of his boyfriend, left a deep purple mark behind his ear.

"Soohyun... I-I'm close!" the latter gasped and Kiseop leaned forward, again against the wall.

"Me too!" Soohyun groaned and leaned forward again, reached for Kiseops throbbing and pumped him in the rhythm of his s!

"Aaah! Soohyun! SOOHYUN!", with a loud scream that turned into a deep groan, Kiseop came violently in Soohyun's hand and spurted his seed over his stomach, the wall and the floor.

Right in the moment Kiseop came and his walls tightened, Soohyun groaned throaty and a few more times in Kiseop, before he came too and loaded his deep and hot in Kiseop's hole.

Gasping, Soohyun collapsed on top of Kiseop and closed his eyes, nuzzled his face at his neck and wrapped his arms around the form of his boyfriend, assisted him to stand, while they tried to catch their breath.

Slowly coming down from his , Kiseop leaned with wobbly knees against the wall and was glad that Soohyun hold him, because otherwise he would collapsed on the floor.
Kiseop whimpered briefly, when Soohyun stood up and removed his now limp out of him, but was still grateful that the latter was holding him.

Soohyun smiled apologetically, as he noticed that Kiseop tensed up and looked pleased, as his flowed down at the innerside of Kiseop's thighs. "I think... a shower would be very good now," he said with a mischievous grin.

But when he noticed the exhausted face of Kiseop, who looked tired over his shoulder, Soohyun pushed his idea, of ​​a second round under the shower, away. Instead he carefully pulled Kiseop on his arms and carried him to one of the chairs in front of one of the big styling mirrors. But before he let Kiseop sit down, he reached for a handkerchief and wiped his and Kiseop's away.

Kiseop closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Soohyun taking care of him, enjoyed the gentle touches and tried to ignore the pain in his lower regions.

"Kiseop...?" Soohyun's question ripped Kiseop from his thoughts and he blinked sleepy at him. Without realizing it, Kiseop dozed off and leaned sleepy back in his chair, while Soohyun had dressed him makeshift in the meantime.

"Home... shower..." Kiseop muttered tired and got a nod as the answer.

Soohyun gathered his things and headed for the door when he realized that Kiseop doesn't followed him. "Kiseop?" quizzically, he turned to face him. "Are you coming?"

The latter grinned slyly and weak and stretched out his arms. "Can you carry me?"

Soohyun looked puzzled at him, before he went back, put his bags on the floor and took Kiseop piggyback.

Giggling, Kiseop buried his face in the crotch of Soohyun's neck and closed his wearily his eyes. "Thank you..."

"For you always ..." smiled Soohyun, when they left the building. "For you always..."


~END~