A New Life

spellcasters academy

So how do you like it here? It looks different right? Mr Kim asked as we walked along a long marble aisle. I nodded slightly, looking around the huge ballroom-like office. Mr Kim was taking off his tie.

"Mr Ki-" before i could start talking, he started.

"JiEun-ah, call me HyungJoong oppa" HyungJoong grinned widely at me.

I looked up and nodded at him "aratso. HyungJoong oppa, why are you taking off your tie? and where are we going? wheres everyone?" I blasted him with a million questions. In my old school, i was known as the Queen of Questions (QOQ).

HyungJoong looked at me, showing his eye smile before he spoke. "I put on the tie only for the sake of parents. Everyone is on their section, and now i'm bringing you to your section in the diamond section, the class with the strongest students. No worries, all of them are nice."

Just then, a green light appeared and a cute looking stood infront of us.

Ohmygosh hes so cute i feel like in gonna fly !!!

"Hyung you called me?" the cute boy asked hyungjoong while smiling at me.

"Neh! im giving you one week off, your job is to bring JiEun around the school. Her section is Diamond." HyungJoong ordered before he swirled golden spirals before dissappearing.

"Aratso! Annyeonghasseyo, Sungjong inmida! you must be Lee JiEun! Hyung told me alot about you. We're gonna be best friends! lets go to our section!" Sungjong happily pulled me across the long hallway into a sparkling portal at the end of the office hall.