Chapter 2

Fateful Marriage

“What’s going on?” your dad asked with his questioned face. They are in the changing room and Siwon’s parent’s eyes fill with tears.

“Something bad happens...” Mr. Choi said

“Is it about Siwon? Did he run?”

“The plane crashed and they didn’t found his body.” Your mother almost faint heard that bad news. Tears are flowing down through their cheeks.

“Have you checked if he really on the plane?” his mother asked, hope he will say No.

“Mr. Park already checked it. And he took yesterday flight.”

“So, what are we going to do with this marriage?” your mother speaks up, she really looks so confused. “I guess we have to cancel this marriage.” She added as the tears come more.

“Don’t. I don’t want to lose you as well; she must be in our family part. Don’t let her know!” his mother looks so frustrated. Your mother looks confused. Deep in her heart, she doesn't want to continue with the wedding.

“So what we gonna...”

‘Kreek’

“Mom, Dad? What's going on?” Kyuhyun was coming to greet their parents, but he was shocked when he saw they are crying. Their eyes meet each other.

“Kyuhyun, your brother’s plane was crashed.” Kyuhyun didn't respond to the news. He is just staring his parents blankly. “And I want you to change his position as the groom.”

“What? But mom... we must cancel this marriage, this is not fair for you and also my brother. I don’t want to.” he hissed.

“Listen to me! They didn’t find Siwon’s body. I just don’t want to lose her...am I wrong?” his mother holds Kyuhyun's shoulders tightly.

“Mom, Did you think he died already? Maybe he is dying outside. We must find him.” he gently said. “I will find him. He is not Dead yet.”he added.

“Mrs.Choi, she still can be your daughter eventhough she isn’t marrying one of your son.” Your mother said.

“No... Should I beg you?" Suddenly, she kneel down in front of Kyuhyun, he stepped backward as he feels surprised.

"Umma! What are you doing?!!" he holds his mother's arms. "Please, Please marry her." She is staring deeply to his son. Kyuhyun gulped with blank face.

=0=

That day, everyone is so busy. They have to keep the information from you, even your best friend. Jungah come to your waiting room and fix your style, she even said that you are better without soft lens, showing your true eyes color and how bright are those eyes.

"Am I really better without soft-lens? I can't see anything?" you use eyeglasses with minus 8 in right eye and minus 7 in your left eye. You already made an appointment to have lasik but after the honeymoon. Because, Siwon said he will go back to France after the honeymoon--for a business trip of course-- you thought that's a good time to have LASIK, to change your appearance when he's back to Korea.

"You are. Here, look your twinkle - twinkle eyes..." Jungah teased you. You nudging her.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Jungah asked when she saw worried look.

“Noo... I just curious, is he already arriving?” you pouted.

“Hmm... he is. He should be arriving at 9 right?”

“Tch... I said to him already to not taking the work before the wedding.” you sighed.

“You know, he is Siwon...” Jungah smiled as she placed her hand on your shoulder. You touch her hand and smiles back.

 

‘Teng... Teng... Teng...’

 

The bell is ringing. It’s time for me to go to the alter. My father was standing outside, in front of the door, waiting for me. He smiled at me. I scrunch my eyes when I realize that my father’s eyes look so red and little bit swelling I can’t look clearly since I took off my soft lens.

“I’m so glad that you will marry him.” He whispered.

“Me too. I’m excited dad.” The doors open, you smiles when you see a tall man was standing there, waiting for you. You keep smiling cutely to the guest even though you couldn't see them clearly. You scrunch your eyes behind the veil to see the man standing across you. He looks like Siwon but...his hairstyle seems so different. You puffed your cheeks, annoyed that Siwon's changing his hairstyle. Siwon took your hand and brings you to the alter. The priest starts the wedding ceremony. You gasped when you heard Siwon's voice was so different. You look so confused, but... you can't do anything. Your parents and his parents are sobbing right behind you. When the priest asked you the vow, you just confusedly answer yes. He also does the same, he took the deep breath and say yes.

“Now, you can kiss the bride.” The priest asked and he turned to me. His hands are shaking, I don’t know what’s going on.

‘What should I do?’ He gulped and opens the veil. ‘I’m sorry...’ With that he lands his lips on you. When he goes closer, you realize, he is not Siwon, the one you expect to stand beside you he is his brother, my enemy back then.

'Kyuhyun. What are you doing here'

***

Enjoy the chapter.

Please let me know whether you like this part or no?

If I have some mistake please tell me, since it's more than years I touch this story. 

Aaah... is there any of you read my previous story? My Bestfriend Gets me Pregnant ? Have you seen the foreword? You know what? I made it May, 7th 2011. And that's same as this story, just with different year this story was created first on May, 7th 2012. Just co-incidence, XD