Chapter 1

Fateful Marriage

I am standing in front of the mirror, observing every part of my body, especially my face which covered with a white veil. Yeah... today is my wedding party. The day He gonna put a ring around my finger. I don’t know how I can describe my happiness. Today, I will marry the one I love, a person who always beside me whenever I need him, a person who loved me with all his heart, a person who knows me better than my parent does.

Tok... Tok...

“Noona...” Chanyeol shows his head behind the door.

“Hi...” I lift my hand to greet him. “Come in...” I said as I smile to him and fix my gown.

“You look gorgeous noona!” He jumps to hug me.

“Yah! You gonna ruin my gown!” I yelled, but I can’t do anything. Just stay still so he can squeeze me tighter.

“I’m so happy that you will become my sister-in-law.” He holds my shoulders.

“Geez... You are too much dude!” I pinched his nose.

“But...noona...”

Creek...

“Hyuuuung!” I really don’t understand with this kid. How can he become so loud while his other brother is so calm –I didn’t mention the one who really annoyed me so much – I look through the door who someone is already standing mysteries. Ok, maybe I know who is he,  it must be Kyuhyun – Siwon’s second brother – he looks so tall, maybe he increased some inches when he was overseas. Kyuhyun is my classmate when I was Senior high school. I met his brother because of him too. I know, maybe I should thank him to do something stupid back then. That day I still recall how he made me lose my face and angry at the same time.

Flashback - 

I walk passed by the school gate when the others are staring at me – up and down, from head to toes-- . I really don’t know why all students are showering me with something like ‘what is she?’ looks. I hate that eye. For info, I and Kyuhyun is an enemy in academic problem —I thought it was just academic— I always ranked 1st while Kyuhyun was always 2nd.

When I pass the class everyone back to their chair and buzzing. “You are girl!” Someone shouted when I put my bag on the table. I was shocked when I saw on the board; it wrote ‘You know how to be a queen of academic?’ I look closer to it. I saw me, my picture...

Step I : Seduce your teacher

Step II : round your hands on his waist

Step III : Bring the teacher to the nearest motel

Step IV : You know what happen next, don’t you?

That’s a picture when I helped my teacher. He was drunk and I just coincidence met him and didn’t know where I should send him. The big mistake was I sent him to the nearest motel--But... come on, I didn’t do something dirty, besides he is my teacher and he was in the big problem—someone was stalking me.

I pulled the pictures and tore it. I feel so angry. “you...” Someone called my name when I walk. I looked across my shoulder and turned over.Minah and Minji–they are twinny– run to me.

“You look so... red?” Minji scrunched her nose.

“I looked your photos this morning, is that really you?” Minah added.

Yes, that’s me.” I put so much pressure on ‘yes’ word. “Who the hell was spreading that idiot, lunatic rumor?“ I hissed forcefully.

“I saw Kyuhyun...” Minji raised her pointed finger up.

“Me... too” Minah looked so bumbling.

“That’s moron !” I turned around and walk – almost run – clenched my jaw. “I’m going to kill him.”

When I reached the basketball court, I found Kyuhyun, he is playing basketball. I urged walks to him in the how zealous they are playing. The other boy stops when they see me, Kyuhyun the one who didn’t see me –he holds the ball– ah, and another tall boy who tried to block him. I don’t care.

I pulled his shirt, make him face my face and punch his right cheek.

“What?” he startled with my act. “!” he hissed as he tries to hit me but that’s just too late because his friends are holding his body. A tall boy is also holds me tighter to make me not punching that’s bastard boy. “Let me off to PUNCH that ugly !”

“? You are! You just jealous of me right? You stalked me and lucky you catch that moment. yourself dude!” I shouted.

“What the hell are you talking about?” he looked so confused, but I know he is just acting.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know! You really put on fire like that? You just so... sissy!”I tries to lose the grip.

“Yah! Listen up! I really don’t know what you said! You are the Lucifer!” he also tries to release.

“What you don’t know? You put glue on my chair a year ago, threw my shoe, tore my homework, and even said that I was cheating on the exam. And now, you just say that I was sleeping with the teacher? You are... too much unreasonable!” his lips are sealed. I hold my tears back, I can’t show my weakness to this boy. I stomp a boy’s foot behind me, and walk nowhere.

“!” he hissed.

“Who’s that girl?” a tall man approached Kyuhyun. He holds his shoulder.

“Don’t talk to me.” He shrugged and walks away.

I am burying my face between my knees, I surely didn’t know why he treat me like that. This is not the first time. As I said before, he always slanders me.

“He is cowardly.” I said between my sobs.

“You really have a taste, crying at the top of the roof.” Someone’s voice startled me. I lift my head to find that voice. A handsome man is sitting near me, smiling like an angel. “What do you need? A shoulder to cry, a hug to make you calm, or a handkerchief?” he said as he shows me his black geometrical handkerchief. I grabbed the handkerchief from his hand and use it.

“Who are you?”

“I am your enemy brother.” He smiled again. “My name is Choi Siwon, the one who holds your hands on the court.”

*End

I thought he will scold me and defend his lovely brother, but he didn’t do that. His brother is so mature enough, even they just have 3 years gap.

“What are you doing here?” I said as I raise my left eyebrow. Even, I and Siwon are dating about 7 years, I only met him for several times, when Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve 5 years ago, before he choose to live abroad in Canada when we graduated.

“Can’t I congratulate my sister – in – law to be?”

“Ok, if you do that wholeheartedly.”

“Yaah... this is not a perfect time to quarrel.” Chanyeol said.

“Can I shake your hand?” Kyuhyun said as he steps closer.

“With my pleasure...” I raise my hand to meet him.

“Welcome to my family.” He smiles and I respond to it.

***

“Anything you want sir?” Siwon is reading a newspaper in the business area when the stewardess come and asks that.

“No, thank you.” He looks to the stewardess, smile, and then flipping the paper. He just so excited about the wedding same as you. He closed the paper and heading to the toilet. When he is already in the toilet, he can feel the turbulence.

TOK... TOK... TOK

“Sir! You have to seat now!” the stewardess sounds so panic. He opens the door with a worried look. “You have to sit now!”

He looks around; the warning lamps are all . Not only babies are crying, but also almost all the passengers. They pray, close their eyes tightly, some of them are crying even louder. He knows this isn’t right. He will die soon. He will finally die. That's what is in his mind.

“Sir you have to sit now...” the stewardess looks so calm yet so scared.

“Mayday... mayday... I’m the captain here, the airplane is unstable, we are going to have a force landing... mayday... mayday...”

With that, the airplane hit the ground, and divided the airplane as two. Siwon himself hit the passenger seat hardly and collapse between the fires.

=========================================================================================================================

Hello Everyone.

I really apologize for taking a year to update this story. Yeah, my mistake~

I hope I can make it done by the end of this year. ^^

Please show me your love by leave a comment or maybe you can subscribe this story.

I really apologize yet so thanks to you guys. Love you!

Have a nice day... <3