oo1

Hey! I love you!

1344937xvux8irlie.gif

1430600ou0p0w0kok.png1430600ou0p0w0kok.png1430600ou0p0w0kok.png

 

 
 
"JAGIYAAAAAAA~~~~"
 
 
Ljoe groaned as soon as he heard that familiar voice and ducked his head on his propped arms on his desk and pretended to be sleeping. While Chunji jerked up his head and looked at the cute lady shouting for her husband.
"Hi Eunmi!!" Chunji greeted you who was walking towards Ljoe. You gave him a look and ignored him.
 
As you were now finally in front of the sleeping Ljoe, you smiled widely and leaned closer to his exposed ear and whispered, "Ja   gi    yaaa~~  It's the first day of our Senior year! Let's make this year the most memorable one okay?" You giggled and walked away from him and went to your seat at his back.
Ljoe just ignored what you have said and just continued on what he's doing.
 
 
 
"Okay class, since this will be our first day of your Senior Year, why don't we make this first day a free day first? That would be fun right?" Mrs. Lee asked with a big smile on her face.
"Neee~~~" The class all chimed together like little kids.
"Oh by the way, before I forgot. We have a new student in class and please be good to her okay?" Mrs. Lee looked at the front door and motioned for the new student to go in.
 
 
 
A pretty, looking innocent girl came in with her hands clasped together at the front and was shyly walking with her head low. She bowed as she was now in the center and bit her lower lip. She looked around and saw her classmates waiting for her to introduce herself.
"A-Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Shin Sunhee.. Nice to meet you all.." She bowed once again and looked at the teacher. The teacher smiled at her and looked around to find a seat for her.
 
"Park Eunmi, the seat beside yours was empty. Can you raise your hand up?" Mrs. Lee asked. Of course, you will do it. The teacher smiled and motioned Sunhee to sit on the empty chair beside yours.
 
 
Once Sunhee sat on her chair, you turned to face her and smiled at her. "Hi!"
Sunhee blinked and slowly turned to face you. She saw the cute smile on your face and can't help to smile back. "H-Hi."
"Hi! I'm Eunmi! Park Eunmi! Hmm.. you looked so innocent and somehow.. a shy type one uh?" You said. She bit her lower lip and nodded.
 
You giggled and pinched her cheek. "Aigoo~ I can be your friend if you want to!"
"Really?" Sunhee's eyes rounded and you nodded like a little kid. She did not expect you to befriend her since in her former school, no one dares to ask her to be their friends since she was a shy type one and people on that school hated those kind of people.
"T-Thank you Eunmi~ssi.." She smiled a little.
 
 
You pouted and shook your right index finger in front of her face. "Nuh~uh.. Don't call my name with ~ssi! Drop it! It's ugly!" You clasped your hands together and smiled. "Just call me Eunmi since we're friends already!"
Her eyes rounded but then she smiled. "Thank you Eunmi"
You giggled and shook your head. "You're welcome Sunhee!" I hope we can be friends until the end of this year.
 

 

986762y2z65xa8lk.gif

here's the first chapter for this story!

JAGIYA meaning sweetheart/honey/darling

hehe uhhh hope you guys like my first chapter ^_^