Artemis

3S2B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another update!

:) Thanks to all who are still reading this crap (T_T) I owe you.

Sorry for the oc-ness of everyone specially GD 

Also, sorry for the wrong spelling, grammar or use of words. 

:)

Disclaimer : The only thing I own is the plot, and words, not the characters :)

Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just stared at him, completely surprised by what he said.

Me leaving BigBang? Is he crazy or something?

“Hyung, that’s not it –“

I didn’t finish what I’m about to say cause he cut me with a very loud voice saying, “THEN WHAT IS IT? SNEAKING ON BACKS LIKE THAT?!! NOT COMING ON OUR PLANNED VACATION?!!”

“Hyung, listen to me!” I try to reason out with him, as I try to move my arms but the only thing that I can do is shake the chain on it.

“No LEE SEUNGHYUN! NO! NOT NOW! YOU LISTEN TO ME ….”

He never call me by my name, he only does when he’s really angry, or disappointed. But what did I do?

But I didn’t hear what he said next, rather I don’t want to listen to it, he didn’t understand. Didn’t YG clarify this to him? Or did he ever ask YG?

He’s still shouting but I’m blocking all the words he speaks, he’s always like this, he never listen to what I’m saying, he just listens to himself.

I’m feeling suffocated by what he’s doing. I’m nearing my snapping point, and I don’t want that to happen, things will not be fixed if we just shout.

I’m still blocking everything by closing my eyes and just thinking of the old days, but I heard some words.

Japan Issue.. giving her just a towel?! … childish … ignorant … not caring …

And after hearing some of the words, I snapped, I can’t take this anymore! How dare him, calling me those things? Didn’t he know that I only agreed in the 3s2B project is to prove to them that I’m worthy of being a member of BigBang?

“Who are you to tell me those things? You don’t even know what happened there!!! Am I the only one who has an issue here?! I’m only a man hyung! So are you! I made mistakes, I do, but that doesn’t mean you can spat all those things in my face, when all I’ve done is to comfort you when you have issues!!” I finish saying those words not caring what I look like, I just felt my ears wet, then I learned that I’m crying.

I was breathing so hard that panting

He stopped.

I tried looking at his eyes but his whole face is very dark. He sits down agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter