IF ONLY ( meeting)

IF ONLY

 

Chapter 12

 

                Years passed by kyungsan became a cute and intelligent little boy. He always makes his mom happy. Every time he saw his mom crying he always tries to comfort his mom by kissing yoona’s cheek or sitting on yoona’s lap. Yoona was so thankful to have kyungsan in her life.

                Yoona became a business woman. She now has her own company with the help of her friend. she owns a company which sells cars. Yoona now became a great lady. She now wears high heels, social dresses and her hair now is not always tied up not the same when she was still working for siwon. Yoona’s parents remained at the province while she chooses to be back in seoul with her son kyungsan. Lots of business man courted her but she always declined their proposal because of her son but she know it’s not only kyungsan that stops her in saying yes to her suitors it’s also because of her heart. Her heart still loves siwon. She tries to forget siwon but she don’t know why she just can’t. there are some nights where she would sit in the balcony and think about siwon and she would not even notice she was crying because she just can’t stop missing siwon.

                Yoona was busy with some papers in her office while kyungsan and her friend taeyeon was just on their house doing nothing.

“yah! Ahjumma taeyeon I want to be with mommy right now” kyungsan said holding a ball on his arm.

“yah kyungsan don’t call me ahjumma araso? Do I look like an ahjumma to you? Call me noona” taeyeon said her hands on her hips.

Kyungsan sighed “araso.. noona taeyeon I want to be with mommy now”

“but kyungsan you know yoona’s busy right? She has lots of paper works” taeyeon said holding kyungsan’s head.

“but umma promised me that every Saturday we would go out and hang out” he said ignoring taeyeon’s hands in his head. He walked slowly towards the sofa and sat down pouting.

Taeyeon can’t bare to see kyungsan sad. Just like yoona she really loves kyungsan and don’t want kyungsan to be sad. Yoona met taeyeon when yoona decided to go back to seoul. Taeyeon is the one who helped her raise kyungsan. So taeyeon also considered kyungsan as her son.

“hmmm…since we’re doing nothing here I…” taeyeon can see kyungsan’s face brighten up

“I think we should go yoona’s office and surprise her araso?” taeyeon smiled

Kyungsan hugged taeyeon “thanks noona! Saranghae you’re the next beautiful girl I’ve ever met”

“waeyo? Only second? Why who’s your first?”

“of course my mom!” taeyeon and kyungsan giggled

“but first let’s buy some cake for your mom… you know what flavor she liked?”

“hmmm… yeah.. my mom loves chocolate cake”

“well, no time to waste.. let’s go” taeyeon said standing up. She went to her car followed by kyungsan.

               

 

“hmmm… kyungsan which is better? This one with cherries on top or this with chocolate bars toppings?” taeyeon said squatting in front of the glass where the cakes are in it.

“my mom is not choosy…but I like the one with cherries on top”

“araso…I’ll buy that one” taeyeon told the lady on the counter.

Kyungsan saw a bunch of flower on the other side of the street. “I think mom would love to receive flowers from me” kyungsan said and went out of the bakery.

 

“deh I’m coming… sorry… I’ll be there in 10 minutes” siwon said talking to the phone while driving. “those people are idiots…can’t they solve that problem by there selves?” siwon said focusing on the street. He was about to put his phone in his pocket when it vibrated telling that it has some message. He opened his phone and read the message from one of his staff in the office. When he was done reading he looked at the street again and he suddenly stepped on the brake when he saw a boy crossing the street. The boy on the other hand also stopped in front of his car shocked by the sudden appearance of the car. He saw the boy crying so he hurriedly went out to check if it is ok.

“are you okay?” siwon said looking at the boy’s body. But the boy keeps on crying.

“yah! Kyungsan!” siwon saw a girl running towards them. Siwon stepped aside to let the  girl get the boy.

“are you okay?what happened?” taeyeon said panicking. She kneeled down to hug kyungsan

“noona, I’m okay I was just crying because I’m nervous” kyungsan said still crying

“I’m sorry… it’s my fault I did not saw your child when he was crossing the street because…” siwon was stopped by his explaining because he saw the girl glaring at him with an angry expression.

“do I look like I have a child now? huh?” taeyeon angrily said “do I look that old?” taeyeon thought

“no.. it’s just that I thought he’s your son…because…”

“he is just my nephew okay?... good thing nothing happened to kyungsan or else I will really bit you up to death!... let’s go kyungsan” taeyeon said grabbing kyungsan’s hand and walking away.

Siwon’s eyes just followed the girl and the little boy who is also looking back at him. the little boy smiled at him and continued walking.

“good thing she’s not the mother… the boy looks  kind and cute” siwon said as he went inside his car and started driving.