Chapter One

Goong (SHINee Version)

"_________!"

You were playing music while sweeping the palace floors.

"_________! Yah! HA ________!"

Your eyes widened as you pulled out your earplug to see Prince Key smiling at you.

"Your highness!" You bowed.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't hear you." You kept bowing.

Key's POV

I laughed to myself seeing _________ bowing to be over and over, this happens all the time.  You see,  _________ and I grew up together when I was little, but because of me being a prince, my parents thought I shouldn't be playing with girls and start learning to take over one day, but they love _________ too so they decided to let her stay near me as maid.

"Since you didn't hear your highness's voice, I will be confiscating this." I said.

She pouted as she handed her music player to me.  I gave her a stern look and walked away.

"Stupid Key." she muttered.

I just smiled and walked to do more normal duties.  Ooh this song looks good.

________'s POV

Stupid Key! If you weren't the Prince of Seoul I would kick your right now!  Without knowing, I kicked the broom having it fly off hitting Krystal.

"Ah! ________!" Krystal glared.

"Oh! Krystal I'm sorry!!!" I ran up to her.  She just laughed and smiled.

"Clumsy as ever."

Jung Soo Jung, aka Krystal.  She's my  best (Girl) friend.  Key is my best (Guy) friend.  She is not a maid actually... she's a princess... but she treats me as if I'm one ordinary person, not like how Key treats me.

"Soo Jung ah!" Krystal's eyes widened as she turned around toward me.

"How dare you hit me with the broom! Don't you have any- Oh Eonni! I thought you were Mom." Krystal smiled.

I smiled.  Jung Soo Young, aka Jessica.  She's the nicest Eonni I could ever have.

"Good you should be hit with the broom since you stole my necklace."

There they go again...

"Eonni! That's not fair, Mom buys you the nicest jewelery while I get hand me downs." Krystal pouted.

"Great job ________!"  Jessica and I hi fived each other.

"I don't like you two." Krystal teased.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"The Kim's are having a royal ball actually.  We were invited." Jessica explained.

"Oh yeah that's right! I totally forgot, OMG! Key's suit! I gotta go pick it up! Anyways it was nice talking to you guys! See you guys tonight!" I said running in the opposite direction.

"________ watch out for that-" Krystal and Jessica yelled but it was too late... I ate it down the stairs...

LDJLFJDSLKAFJSLJFLSD! *BOOM* *CRASH*

"I'm okay..." I reassured.

*Coming back from the Dry Cleaners*

"Ugh why is Key's suit so heavy!"

Yes this is me, riding my bike that the Queen and King gave me since I make a lot of errands for Key.  That stupid boy, he has a car!!! UGH!  I stopped to take a breath when a black limo came out of nowhere.  Scared, I backed away when the door opened to see... *blushes*

"Prince Jonghyun!"

"OMG! IT'S PRINCE JONGHYUNN! HE'S SO HANDSOME! KYA!!!"

"Your highness!" Shocked, I bowed a deep bow, as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you need a ride ________?"

I just stood there, as Jonghyun gave me his wining smile.  He pulled his hand toward mine, leading me in the limo, as one of the guards put my bike in the trunk.  I sat there in silence, as Jonghyun turned toward me.

"I could have brought Key's suit for you, I just picked up mine." Jonghyun offered.

"Oh no its fine! Really, I need the excersise anyways."

Jonghyun just smiled, pulling something out of his pocket.  He handed it to you.

"Wear it during the ball."

We arrvied back at the palace, I dropped Key's suit off in his room and I walked towards mine to open the gift.  It was the most beautiful hair clip I've ever seen.

hair clip : http://buzzlush.com/shop/images/HairClip05.JPG

"_______ hurry up we gotta get the ball set up!"

"Coming!"

 

a/n

How was chapter 1???

Was it horrbile??? Anyways gotta go got a concert coming up for band, i'll make a new chapter tomorrow!

Bye! Please comment!