Happy Birthday, _________.

When the Door Closes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm8qO2F3dz0

-----------

It's been four years since Doojoon passed away.  A lot has happened.

"YAH YAH YAH!" Hyunseung screamed.

"Jang sungsaengnim!" A boy complained.

"Keep those legs up! If you want to be a dancer, you have to get those legs strong! Now raise them!" Hyunseung yelled.

The boy made a face, and lifted his legs.  Hyunseung turned around and shook his head.

After warm up's the rest of the class started learning how to dance to Soom.

"Yah! Your doing that move wrong! Make it sharp!" Hyunseung yelled.

"Like this, bam, bam, bam!" Hyunseung demonstrated.

"Wha!!!" His students clapped.

Hyunseung laughed and smiled.

"Again!"

Hyunseung opened up a dance studio, called Cube Studio.  He was happy as ever, and kept his promise he made with Doojoon.  That promise, to keep dancing.

"Oppa! You got mail!" A cute ring tone echoed through the studio.

"Take ten!" Hyunseung yelled.

Hyunseung pulled out his phone from his duffel bag and smiled.

"SO BEAUTIFUL MY GIRL! UH UH GIRL! UH UH GIRL~" Yoseob sang, dancing along.

"YAH! Are you going to help me or not!" Junhyung yelled.

"Pushy pushy you are!" Yoseob pouted.

Yoseob and Junhyung had got an apartment together with the rest of the group, including Gikwang and Hyunseung.

The two of them were carrying the couch towards their new living room.

"Set it down here slo-"

Yoseob dropped the couch, making a big thud.

Silence filled the air as Junhyung's eyebrows furrowed.

"YANG YOSEOB!" Junhyung screamed.

Just before Junhyung could punish him, a text message appeared on his phone.

"YAH! Stop texting and help me with these boxes!" Junhyung smiled.

"Hyung check your phone!" Yoseob called.

Junhyung pulled out his iPhone and smiled.

"Oppa!" A girl smiled waving.

Gikwang spotted her and waved.

"Eunhee ah!!" Gikwang waved.

"Oppa your late!" Eunhee pouted.

Gikwang smiled.

"I'm sorry babe."

"No sorry me!" Eunhee turned her around, and started walking away.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Gikwang yelled, his knees on the ground, begging for forgiveness.

Eunhee giggled.

"Oppa, come on!" Eunhee pulled him up.

Gikwang smiled as he looked up at the sky.

'Hyung, if only you were here to meet his amazing girl who changed my life.' Gikwang thought.

Just then, as Eunhee and Gikwang were walking around Seoul.  A text appeared on his phone.

"OMO!" Gikwang yelled.

"What?" Eunhee asked.

"Dongwoon texted me to meet him at his house.  Today is _________'s birthday." Gikwang said.

"Oooh! Let's go!" Eunhee said, dragging him once again.

Dongwoon was rushing around the house trying to make everything perfect.  Junhyung and Yoseob arrived with the cake.

"AHHHHH!!!!" Junhyung screamed.

"HYUNG!!!!" Yoseob cried.

Junhyung walked into the house, dragging Yoseob into the kitchen by his ear.

"This dumb stupid boy ruined the cake!" Junhyung screamed.

"Hyung!!!" Dongwoon cried, jumping up and down like a little kid whining for a toy.

"It wasn't my fault! Hyung drives like a maniac!" Yoseob complained.

"There is no time for complaining! ________ is coming home soon and WE DON'T HAVE A DAMN CAKE!!!!" Dongwoon screamed.

"It's okay! I'll make it." Eunhee said entering the house.

Dongwoon eyes glittered at the sight of Eunhee.

"Eunhee nuna!!!" Dongwoon hugged her.

"Okay Dongwoon...realx...just leave it all up to me!" Eunhee smiled as she walked into the kitchen with the supplies.

"How did you know!" Dongwoon asked.

"We texted her." Junhyung and Yoseob said.

Gikwang rolled his eyes as he walked in the kitchen to help Eunhee.

Hyunseung walked in, as he dropped his duffel bag on the floor.

"Yo! So when is this party starting?" Hyunseung asked.

"After you shower. Now go upstairs before you stink up the place." Junhyung said.

"Psh, fine, be a grumpy old man." Hyunseung stuck his tounge before running up the steps.

"AISH! I'M NOT OLD!" Junhyung screamed.

"OH MY GOD!!! SHE'S GOING TO BE HERE ANY SECOND!!!" Dongwoon screamed.

Just then, he felt a tug on his shirt.  Dongwoon looked down and smiled.

"Appa, what's taking Eomma so long."

You and Dongwoon were married, and have a beautiful handsome son.

Dongwoon smiled, he bent down towards his son.

"Doojoon ah, Eomma will be here any second.  Got the present ready?" Dongwoon asked.

Doojoon smiled.

"YEP!" He said raising it high in the air.

"That's my boy." Dongwoon ruffled his hair.

You were in the car driving down your street.  You turned into your driveway.  Parking the car, you leaned back and sighed.

"Phew... work is finally done.  I can go to sleep." You said.

Locking the car, you pulled out your keys.  Turning the lock, you entered your home.  You noticed all the lights were off.  Tilting your head confused you walked towards the living room, turning on the light.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Your eyes widened in shock.

"Omo!" You smiled.

"Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy birthday dear ___________!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!" Everyone sang.

"ANY MANY MOR-AH!!!!!!" Yoseob sang in a deep voice but was interrupted when Junhyung slapped the back of his head.

"Happy birthday ________." Dongwoon kissed your lips.

"Gomawo oppa." You smiled.

"Eomma eomma!"

You smiled bending down to see your son.

"Doojoon ah." You picked him up.

"Eomma, present." He said.

You put him down, as you unwrapped it.  There was a DVD.

You looked up at Dongwoon with curiosity.  He gave you a smile.

Popping in the DVD, everyone gathered around the TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37c46yONWaw&feature=related

"_______ AHHH!!!!"

Your eyes widened.

There, your first love was on your TV screen.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUUU!!!!" Doojoon sang high.

You giggled as everyone else started laughing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Dongwoon appeared.

"YAH! This is my birthday video to ________, make your own!" Doojoon pushed Dongwoon aside.

"YAH! She's my best friend to you know!" Dongwoon pouted.

"_______ ah, Doojoon oppa!!! Here is something Dongwoon and I wrote.  I hope you like it!" Doojoon smiled.

Your eyes started to tear.  As they sang the beautiful song you remembered from the high school talent show.  The song 'When the Door Closes'.

Tears fell from your eyes as you saw Doojoon's face once more.  If only you could hear his voice, see him in person once more.  You missed him very much. Even though he was gone, you still dreamed of him every night.  Wishing that the dreams would never end. 

As the song ended. Doojoon looked at the camera, giving you that warm smile he always gave you.

"________ah, I love you.  Happy 24th Birthday."

Your eyes widened in shock.  Tears ran down your face, as you stared at Dongwoon.

Dongwoon smiled at you.

"Doojoon hyung, he made many DVD's for you.  When he found out he had cancer.  He made videos for every single special day of yours.  Including your birthdays." Dongwoon said.

"This is only one of them." Dongwoon smiled.

Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang and Hyunseung smiled towards you.

"CAKE TIME!" Eunhee appeared with the cake.

They sang you happy brithday once again.

"Make a wish!" Gikwang smiled.

You looked at all of them, you closed your eyes for a second, and blew out your candles.

"Eomma, what did you wish for?" Your son Doojoon asked.

You picked him up, and stared at Dongwoon.

"To live a happy life, just as it is right now." You kissed his nose.

Doojoon giggled.

"Eomma, is it true I'm named after Appa and yours best friend?" Doojoon asked.

Dongwoon and you looked at your son and smiled.

"Indeed.  You remind us of him."

Dongwoon smiled towards you as he kissed your forehead hugging the two of you.

Gikwang joined the hug, as Eunhee and the rest of beast joined together.

A breeze blew in the room, as it wrapped around the group. As if it was joining in the group of hugs.  All of them knew, and could hear.  They smiled brightly, keeping their promises they've made on that day.  A gust of wind blew through the room, as everyone smiled,  with tears in their eyes.

"Doojoon oppa.." You whispered.

You could feel the presence of a certain person in the room.  Everyone hugged each other tightly.

A small gust of wind blew by your ear, your eyes opened, as it whispered:

"Happy Birthday, __________."

Tears fell from your eyes, closing them shut.  Hearing his voice.

*Thank you, Doojoon oppa.*

a/n: THE END!!!!! XD

I hope you guys liked it!!! I know this story is so sad!~ *CRIES*  Thank you to all my readers and subscribers! I love you all!!! Please continue to be with me with my other stories! Supa Luv, Teen Top's Love Service and Bite Me!!! XD I'm so sad it had ended but don't worry! I'll be back with maybe another beast story after my other stories have finished! Till then! I hope you all enjoyed this story!!!

BYE BYE!!!! XD