Finally?

Till The End (One Step Closer's Special Story/Sequel)

 

At night, you're finally managed to put Alan and Adam to sleep since they are being so active now, they barely easily to put to sleep. Usually it was Leeteuk who always managed to put them to sleep every night. But it has been two nights you have to put them to sleep by yourself and luckily you still managed to put them into sleep in their own baby room. Before you walk in to your room, you check on Jane and Danny who already fall asleep. After that, you walk into your room. Your empty room. You sit on the dressing table. You look at the clock on the wall. Already 12am. Well, it is time. And you are alone. It would be much better if there is Leeteuk but he is not in the country and he is forgetting what day is today. You look at yourself in the mirror and sighed. Suddenly your phone is ringing. 

'My Husband'

You ignored the ringing phone. Not feeling like talking to him. Well, you know he is not going to wish you anything. He probably wanna talk or try to consoled you back. But you still know that he is not remember anything. Since actually he have been calling you a few times today but still, you are ignoring the calls. Finally the phone stop ringing. You take the phone and walk to your bed. You lay yourself. You turn to the side where Leeteuk always sleep. You miss him. You take his pillow and hug it.

Why you dont remember, Jungsoo? You should have said something like, 'Baby.. we are going to celebrate it when I get back home' or 'Baby, I am sorry I cant celebrate this year with you but I promise I will do something after I get back' or whatever that shows you remember the important date in our life. But you dont, Jungsoo.

You keep on thinking to yourself until suddenly you received a text message. You open and read it.

'I know now. I am truly sorry. Really sorry. Your husband is an idiot. Please wait for me tomorrow night. You will be the first person I will talk to when I arrived Korea. I love you. Always. Again, I am sorry. A kiss from me to you'

You keep on staring at the phone until you dont know for how long but you fall asleep.

 

*

 

"Eomma. Unnie. Why are you guys here suddenly?" You said as you lead them to the living room. InYoung and Leeteuk's mother sit on the couch

"Imo! Halmeoni!" Danny and Jane runs towards them not forgetting your twin boys who are taking their baby runs towards their aunt and grandmother.

"____-ah, eomma want to bring them home." Leeteuk's mom said to you while putting Alan in her lap.

"What, eomma? I mean why? Four of them?" You roll your eyes.

"I want them to sleep at my home for a few days. I want to play with them. Yes, four of them. Their grandfather miss them too." Leeteuk's mom explained.

"Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Jane! We will sleep at haelmoni's house!" Danny jump in happiness.

"But.." You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"But what? You afraid you will be alone?" InYoung said while playing with Adam who is in her hands.

"Aniyo.." You said slowly.

"Dont worry. Jungsoo will be home tonight, right?" InYoung leaned closer to you and whispered to you since she dont want Jane or Danny to listen to that.

"Yah.. just for tonight.  I will send them tomorrow morning. You dont trust your own mother in law?" Leeteuk's mother look at you.

"No eomma. Arasso. I'll go pack their things." You cant object your mother in law since you dont want she think that you are trying to be rude.

"Danny and Jane. Go help your eomma pack your things." InYoung said to both of them. Both Jane and Danny get up and start following you to the upstairs. They are so happy at the moment.

You packed all the stuffs needed for Adam and Alan for two days. Then you help Jane and Danny packed their stuffs. They are so happy that they are going to spend two nights at their grandparents' house.

"Danny.. look out for your dongsaeng. Jane too. Dont be too naughty, okay?" You said to them who is already in the car.

"Dont worry. My grandchildren are all well-behaved. I'll call you later on." Leeteuk's mom said to you.

You nodded. You give four of your kids a kiss and then InYoung drive the car away from your house.

You are now left alone in the house. You feel so empty. No one inside your house. You are suppose to be cooking dinner now but since there is no one inside your house, you just decided to cook ramen for yourself. You eat while watching the tv. But it was too boring. You sighed. Today supposed to be a meaningful day for you but there you go. You left alone inside your house. You look at the clock. 10am. Leeteuk maybe on the way home but you dont feel anticipating at all. He might go to his mother house first if he know his children is at his parents home. You wash the dishes quickly and went upstairs. You turn on the laptop because you feel like online-ing for awhile. You log on to your fake twitter acc where no one actually know it was you. That acc is an acc for you only to follow any fanbases of Leeteuk or any other fanbases that related to Super Junior. You look at all those fantaken pictures of your husband. He doesnt look so well. You mean, he didnt really smile at most of the time. What happened? Is he really thinking of what is happening between you and him? You keep on looking at those pictures. Suddenly you feel like you heard something at the downstairs. You walk to the door of your room and leaned closer to the door. You dont dare to open it. You feel nervous. You try to listen carefully again but you heard nothing. Maybe it is just your feelings, you thought. Then you decided to change to your sleeping dress. You are about to apply some lotion when suddenly the lights is off. Blackouts? Oh..not at this time. 

"Jungsoo.." You said his name as suddenly you feel so scare.

You are standing in the dark room and dont know what to do. But suddenly you heard a click. Someone open your bedroom's door. You dont know what to do seriously. To scream or to run. You slowly wandering your hands on the dressing table to get your handphone. Suddenly a pair of hands lingering around your waist. You quickly turn as you feel so shocked. Then he immediately hugged you.

"Dont worry..it's me." He slowly said.


I am going to update SOON in a few hours. DO COMMENT! ;)