Yixing Tea

Yixing Tea

 

Junmyeon eyes followed as Yixing went to grab his cup of green tea. His face scrunched in disgust as he watched the younger man take big gulps of the hot liquid. 

“How do you drink that?” He asked when the other placed the cup down gently.

“What? It’s good and it’s healthy.” Yixing shrugged.

“It is not good.”

“Have you ever tried it, hyung?”

“No. But it smells gross.”

Yixing rolled his eyes before taking another sip of his tea. “Seriously, hyung? It’s good, you should try it.”

“No thanks!” He quickly replied, getting up to go bother Kris about something.

Yixing decided that he was going to try and get Junmyeon to try some tea. And it didn’t matter in what method he was going to do it, he was going to get Junmyeon to try it and love it like he does.

“I’m going to the supermarket.” He told the two leaders. They just nodded in response and he pouted. He expected something along the lines of “stay safe” or “make sure you don’t get mauled my fan girls”.

“Wait, I need to go too!” Minseok ran after Yixing who was already out the door.

 

 

 

The two walked side by side in the supermarket, masks covering their faces. Minseok had already placed the things he needed in the shopping cart and was waiting for Yixing to get what he needed. They both walked towards the aisle that the younger was looking for.

He placed boxes of white, green, black, Oolong, chamomile, and berry tea into the cart.

“Do you like tea that much, Yixing?” Minseok’s Mandarin was muffled behind the mask.

“Well sure,” he shrugged in reply, “but I’m trying to get Junmyeon hyung to drink tea.”

“Oh, well good luck with that.” He switched back to Korean. 

Minseok shook his head. Junmyeon hates tea…

 

 

 

Method 1

“Hyung!” Yixing sang, holding a cup of hot Oolong.

“No.” Junmyeon immediately replied. 

“Why not?” He whined, pouting.

“Never.” The leader shook his head furiously.

“Fine, I’ll just get you to drink tea another way.” Yixing muttered under his breath, before downing the cup of Oolong. The moment is touched his tongue, he spit everything out, spraying the hot tea onto Junmyeon.

“YIXING!” Junmyeon cried, quickly wiping the hot drink from his skin. 

“Sorry hyung!” Yixing squeaked, and clasped his hands together, hoping that Junmyeon would fall for his cute act. 

“It’s alright, just clean up, ok?” Junmyeon sighed in defeat and went to go clean himself up.

 

 

 

Method 2

“Please?” Yixing copied Zitao, and widen his eyes a bit.

“No.”

“Please, hyung.” He blinked his eyes furiously.

“No.”

“Aw, c’mon hyung! For me?” He jutted his bottom lip out. 

Junmyeon’s resolve began crumbling down. 

“I promise you, white tea is really delicious!” Yixing grinned cheekily, using all three methods of aegyo.

“Ye — no.” Junmyeon rolled his eyes and walked away.

“Aw man!” Yixing groaned.

 

 

 

Method 3

“If you don’t drink this black tea, I’m going to tear up your room!”

Junmyeon narrowed his eyes. “I dare you too, Yixing.”

Yixing shrugged, ignoring the leader’s threat. Junmyeon, however, believed that the younger would be a good member, and listen to him — he guessed wrong.

When he walked into his room later that night, his side was completely destroyed. Only his side, not Sehun’s side. He walked into his room, mouth gaping. There were pictures of Yixing all over his walls. His pillow was no where to be seen, and the bed sheets weren’t covering the bed fully. There were rips on his blanket and his favorite stuffed animal, Momo, went missing. There was a note that was taped to his bed post. 

In messy, chicken scratch handwriting, it said:

“I’ve taken Momo hostage. You will not get him back until you drink black tea.”

Junmyeon was on the verge of going crazy. His hand shook and the piece of paper began tearing. “YIXING!” He screeched.

Twelve minutes and a wrestling match later, Junmyeon did not drink black tea and ended up getting Momo back.

 

 

 

Method 4

The 12 boys sank into the wooden floor of SM Entertainment. They had just practiced MAMA ten times without rest.

“Augh! My throat!” Junmyeon moaned. 

“Here, hyung!” Yixing scrambled towards their leader with a thermos in hand.

“Thanks,” he mumbled, screwing the lid of the thermos open. He took a smell of the liquid inside and scrunched his face. “Is this black tea?”

“No hyung, it’s chamomile! Taste it, it’s good.”

“No thanks!” Junmyeon screwed the lid back on, threw it at Yixing and stole Chanyeol’s bottle of water.

“Hey!” Chanyeol whined.

Junmyeon glared at him. “Do you want some of Yixing’s chamomile tea?”

“No…” Chanyeol shrank back.

Yixing growled at the scene. He was going to get Junmyeon to drink tea.

 

 

 

It was just Yixing in the dorms that day. He had injured his ankle, and the rest of the members continued on with their schedules. He sat on the sofa, staring blankly at the TV. Kang Hodong had just made his comeback, and the channel was airing a Strong Heart special.

Though plans to get Junmyeon to drink tea was still floating around in his brain, he could only think of what Sehun told him earlier in the day.

“Yixing hyung, you know Junmyeon hyung likes you right?” Sehun asked.

“Yes… he likes you too, doesn’t he?” 

“Hyung! You’re so dense! I’m talking about he-has-a-crush-on you, like like.” 

“Oh.” Yixing answered. It was the only thing he could say due to his shock. “Oh.” He repeated when the information the maknae just gave him sank in.

 


He frustratingly ran his fingers through his hair. Does Junmyeon really like him the way he likes Junmyeon?

He sure doesn’t show it. Yixing remembered when he used to get jealous of the stupid stuffed animal that Junmyeon sleeps with every night. He was jealous of stupid Momo, the one that Junmyeon holds to sleep every night. He used to be stubborn, and wouldn’t admit to Luhan that he wanted Junmyeon to hold him at night.

Yixing got up and decided he wanted to go to Junmyeon’s room. When he walked in, the bed was neatly made, but what shocked him was the pictures of himself that he taped onto the walls. When he taped them, he just slapped them on all over the place. But now, the pictures were still on there — they were neatly arranged. He couldn’t believe that Junmyeon kept the pictures there.

Is the feeling really mutual? Yixing bit his lip. He heard the members pouring into the house and he quickly limped out.

“Yixing, where are you?” He heard Junmyeon call out.

“Coming, hyung!” He limped as fast as he could into the living.

“Yixing!” He heard a sigh. “You’re not supposed to be walking around. How many times do I to reprimand you for this? You’re going to make your ankle injury even worse!”

Yixing deeply sighed and pouted. “I understand, Junmyeon hyung.”

“I didn’t mean to yell at you, Yixing.” He could tell that Junmyeon was really apologetic.

“Here, sit down. I’ll make you some tea.”

Yixing’s eyes lit up. “Really? Will you drink it with me?”

“No, Yixing. I’m not going to drink tea. But I’ll make you some. Which kind do you want?”

“Berry tea…” Yixing dejectedly answered.

Junmyeon went into the kitchen to prepare the tea, Yixing waited on the sofa, and well, the others all scattered. 

“Yixing-ah, I’m coming~” Junmyeon announced.

“Ok…” Yixing was still pouting. 

The leader came in with a steaming cup of berry tea. “I added a lot of sugar, just so you know.”

Yixing nodded, taking the cup from Junmyeon’s hand. “Thank you, hyung.”

“How are you feeling?” Junmyeon asked, sitting next to his favorite member.

“Alright… just confused.”

“Well maybe the tea will help clear your mind? If not, you can just talk to me and I’ll help you figure it out.”

The younger boy took a sip of his tea. It was too sweet for his liking, but he wasn’t going to tell him that.

“I’m very confused, hyung… very, very confused.”

Junmyeon softened. “Do you want to talk about it, Yixing?”

“No.” Yixing replied. He placed his cup onto the coffee table and looked deeply into Junmyeon’s brown orbs.

“Hyung…” Yixing breathed out. He took Junmyeon’s face in his hands; he could hear his heart beating in his ears, and in all honesty, he didn’t care. He wanted Junmyeon to know his feelings.

He leaned in and softly kissed Junmyeon. The latter, who was taken by surprise, gasped. Yixing took this opportunity and slipped his tongue into to explore every corner of Junmyeon’s mouth. The two muscles fought for dominance, but in the end Yixing took over. His tongue played with Junmyeon’s and the leader let out a soft moan. Their lungs were screaming for air, so the two pulled away.

“Yixing-ah,” Junmyeon took big gulps of air, “the only tea I’d like to taste is Yixing Tea.”

Yixing grinned; he could live with that.  

c: hehe. i'm sorry that this one shot isn't as long as my other ones! I hoped you enjoyed reading this one!

Here's my newest Sulay oneshot: Key