Forgotten.

It's your birthday?

Baekhyun's POV

He walked over and grabbed me by the hips. "W-What?" of course i stuttered... what an idiot. He looked into my eyes and didn't say a word. I started to feel a bit awkward and started to pull away. He finally opened his mouth "Oh no you don't." and then pulled me closer to him planting his lips on mine.

"GET UP!!!!!!!" Aish why is someone screaming.. I opened my eyes to see a big pair of eyes right infront of me. I yelped and jumped backwards, hitting my head on the wall.

"We have to get ready!" Chanyeol says still quite close I noticed. I felt my face heat up after remembering I was just dreaming about him so I pushed him off my bed.

"Ah, mm okay." I got up, grabbed my clothes, and rushed to the bathroom. Wait... isn't today May 6? I check my phone and it confirms it. It's my birthday. As I'm checking in the mirror for gray hairs a thought suddenly pops up. Why didn't Chanyeol say anything?... even if its just a birthday.. why does it hurt that he didn't. Oh well, the others will remember and maybe get me a cake like Sehun's? I shut off the water and changed into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

 

I walked into the kitchen to see Kyungsoo making breakfast. Kai was also in there sitting at the table, annoying him. Sehun and Suho were in the living room watching tv. Just like any other day. Wait.. it's not a normal day.. it's my birthday.. right? I check my phone again. Yep, May 6th. Okay. I'm not usually self centered, but this was getting a bit frustrating.

"Hey guys" I said, trying to keep the harsh tone out of my mouth.

"Sup" "Yo" "morning" "heey".

Okay, awesome. I walked into the kitchen and sat next to Kai. I quietly traced the patterns in the wood waiting for someone to say anything, I mean ANYTHING about my birthday. Nothing. It's just your birthday, not a big deal Baekhyun. Okay, thanks brain, if I could think like that then I'd be fine. I hear footsteps coming into the kitchen and look up to see a freshly showered Chanyeol in sweats and a t-shirt like mine. "Gulp." The drops of water were running down his neck, to his collar bone and finally disappeared into his low hanging shirt. This isn't weird believe me. actually it kinda is. I don't like him or anything, yes you do. it's nothing. oh.. it's something alright. No I swear.. .. I think.

"Aishhh!" I said ruffling my hair, and went into the living room to watch tv while waiting for breakfast.

CHANYEOL'S POV

It was hard not to tell Baekhyunnie happy birthday. It's all for a good cause, I thought to myself.

*FLASHBLACK* NO ONE'S POV

Suho started this group meeting minus Baekhyun. "Okay, so as we all know it's Baekhyun's 20th birthday tomorrow.".. "Well Kai has offered up a plan for it. Kai?"

"Yes a plan.." Kai said with a smirk. "We're not going to acknowledge it."

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol whispered loudly. (Baekhyun was asleep at this time)

"Oh shush, wait a minute before standing up for your boyfriend." Kai said in a somewhat annoyed tone.

Chanyeol's face lit up as red as a tomato. "He's not my boyfriend, okay? "Were best friends." Everyone looked amusedly at Chanyeol's embarrassed self.

"Of course, so.. on with the plan. We're not going to say anything to him until were done at dance practice. We'll all leave early, telling him he needs to practice more. When he gets home, we'll suprise him with a party. Okay?" Kai looked around to each face of the members. They all looked satisfied except for a still worried Chanyeol. "Come on Chanyeol, he'll love it."

An akward silence filled the room for a few minutes until everyone heard "Okay." from Chanyeol.

"Alright guys, don't screw this up!" Kai said enthusiastically with an evil grin.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

BACK TO CHANYEOL'S POV

I looked down to catch Baekhyun staring at me. He kept looking until he noticed me looking at him confusedly. All of a sudden he ruffled his hair and walked into the living room. Did I just see him blush?!? Of course not... right?

"Breakfast!" Kyungsoo yelled. Everyone gathered into the kitchen and took their place at the table. "So, we have dance practice soon so hurry and eat" Suho said to us all. Soon we were all done and piled into the vans together.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

No one still hasn't said anything about my birthday. This is starting to hurt a little. I mean, everyone remembered Sehun's birthday so why can't they remember mine? We're already at the studio. All anyone did in the van was sing to different songs and play around. I guess I'm just not that important. Whatever. No, not whatever. Not in the mood brain..

As usual, we all started to practice to MAMA and History. I thought it was a good practice till at the end, the manager called me over to talk to him.

"Yes, What is it?" I asked. "Your gonna have to stay and practice a bit more. You seemed a little off today. Please be more focused. You can get a ride back to the dorms after an hour or so okay?" "Ahh.. yes sir." Today has definitely not been the best.

"Alright guys, lets go!" Says our manager. Yeah go on without me, you ungrateful pieces of S---. "Wait, I'll stay with Baekhyunnie" I suddenly hear in a corner of the room. I look to the voice and it's none other then Chanyeol. The one I'm having weird dreams about, the one who I fight with my brain over... the one who it hurts the most that he forgot my birthday. I noticed Kai glare at Chanyel sending him some type of message with his eyes. What's with people today? ugh.

CHANYEOL'S POV

 

"Wait, I'll stay with Baekhyunnie" I blurted out. . Kai glared at me giving me a "dont you ing tell" look. I just couldn't leave Baekhyun here. It's cause he's my bestfriend and I know he is hurt over this birthday thing. I see him as a brother. More than brother..

No, he's my best friend. Plus wanna be lover. NO. nothing more.. I think..?

Everyone left, Kai managed to sneak in one more glare before he was gone also. Baekhyun and I were left alone in the studio room. "So.. should we practice?" I said.

"You know i-" Baekhyun started to say. "Never mind" He said and the music, starting to practice the intense moves.

I'm sorry, just wait.

I thought.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"You know i-" I almost slipped up. Almost said something. Idiot, just act cool. I the music to get Chanyeol to forget I said anything. Why did it hurt that he didn't say anything. Why do I want him to notice this one small thing about me? That's not the only thing you want him to notice Byun Baekhyun. yes it is.. okay no. I know it's not. I stopped dancing. I like... I like Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned the music off and gave me a weird look.

I didn't matter to my group and I.. think I like Chanyeol. Maybe this is why I've been dreaming of him. Duh. Or maybe why I want to be around him all the time. Duh. Or why I notice everything about him, like his eye twitch when he smiles. Duh. Okay enough with the Duhs I get it.

"I think it's been enough, lets leave." This was to much to think about right now. We gathered our stuff and walked all the way back to our dorms. By this time it was late. "You go in first." Chanyeol said once we got to the dorms. "Okay?.." I said, a little confused. I opened the door to a dark dorm. This is weird. "Hello..?" I said cautiosly.

The lights and I heard a loud "SUPRISEEEE!" I swear my heart stopped for a few seconds. Chanyeol back hugged me and said "Sorry hyungie" My face burnt up instantly. "I-it's o-okay, yeolie." I said, swiftly pulling out of his embrace. I swear I saw him pout. No, must be my imagination. I turned to the others with a huge smile. They never forgot.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I don't know why it hurt that he pulled out of my hug. My pout turned into a smile after I saw the big grin on Baekhyun's face when he turned to the other members. I guess this made up for the long day of keeping from him. It hurt a lot to see him upset.. it hurt when he pulled away from me...... I liked to hug him... I liked to be around him.... I liked to see his smile all the time... I.... I liked.. him.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I had a great time all night. We played games, we ate cake, we talked. I guess they had this planned all along. How stupid of me to think that I didn't matter to them. All night I had the sense that something was off with Chanyeol though. He did well to hide it, but I knew him to well. After awhile, we decided to watch a movie. Half way through I decided to take a look at all the members. Kyungsoo and Kai were on the floor asleep and it looked to me like Kai was wrapped around Kyungsoo... kind of like a koala bear? I laughed softly at the sight. Sehun and Suho were on opposite sides of the couch fast asleep also. I turned to the right of me and saw Chanyeol was still awake staring at the tv screen. He seemed to be in deep thought. Right when I was going to say something he said

"Let's go to our room, it's late." I agreed and turned off the tv, giving a last look at my members. I was glad I had the opportunity to be so close to all of them. I walked into the room I shared with Chanyeol and was surprised to see him sitting on my bed. He just silently patted the spot next to him. What is this??.. I sat a little bit away from him and he moved closer, surprising me once again.

"I love your smile." he says softly. "Thanks?" I say a bit confused. "I love being around you." "What are you saying..?" I ask. "Aish, hyung guess I'll have to show you." "Show me wha-" I was cut short when he leaned forward and connected our lips. I was too shocked to say or do anything. He pulled away and looked into my still dazed eyes. "Understand now?" "Y-yeah.." Is all I said. We sat for a few minutes when he finally looked away. Wtf, are you dumb? kiss the man. This time I decided to actually listen to my brain for once. When we finally parted, we lied down together in each others arms.

"Happy birthday Baekhyun."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Smile that fans fall in love with ♥

baekhyun 

 

cute to y.. o_o too much...

So.. i thought if i put some pictures i like of baekhyun up that you guys might not hate me as much for this story haha. xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACON ♥

 

May 8th: Thanks for all the support guys. Hhaa, and i realized it is alot of fluff. I read alot of but i dont think i can write it just yet. hahhaa.

Jan 2-2014: Well I just came back to read this and holy cow, I forgot I even wrote it. I find that it's not as terrible as I thought it would be but I could write better. I really think I would consider writing something more but I don't know it just seems so far fetched. Does anyone even read this story? ha... Oh gosh OTL