Wedding Day

Keeping You A Secret

Yesung woke up at 7am and smiled to himself. Today was the day he would be getting married to KyuHyun. He walked over to the younger's bed, lightly shaking him to get him to wake up. When he finally opened his eyes, he smiled up at Yesung and sat up. "Hey there." KyuHyun said, pulling his hyung closer to him for a kiss.

Yesung pulled away and held his hand, looking deep into KyuHyun's eyes. "So, today is the day... We are really getting married..."

KyuHyun's smile dropped "Oh my god, you are having second thoughts!" he panicked.

Yesung's eyes went wide "NO! That's not it at all, I love you!" KyuHyun looked at him "It's just, I can't believe that we are finally getting married. I am so glad that you are the one I am marrying today. I love you Cho KyuHyun."

KyuHyun grabbed his hands and kissed them. "Okay, I love you too Jong Woon. And I am happy that you are going to be my husband. Seeing you walk down that isle will--"

Yesung held up a hand to stop him "Wait. I'M walking down the isle?" KyuHyun nodded his head at Yesung like it was the most obvious thing ever. "Why do I have to walk down the isle?" Yesung pouted.

"Because I top, so I am manlier." KyuHyun smirked.

Yesung crossed his arms over his chest "Well, I'm the one who proposed."

KyuHyun only chuckled as he got up from the bed to grab a towel for his shower. "Nope, it doesn't work that way babe."  As he walked out of the door he called over his shoulder "I'll be waiting for you at the alter."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was seated as they waited for the groom to walk down the isle. Yesung grabbed his father's arm as he was told it was time to 'get the show on the road'. They stood there for a while, in silence before his dad spoke up. "Nervous son?"

"That obvious?" Yesung awkwardly chuckled. His father only squeezed his arm to comfort him. When their signal came, they both took a deep breath and stepped together. As they walked down the isle, Yesung could only look down at his feet.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you if you fall." his father whispered into his ear.

"Promise?"

"Always."

Yesung finally looked up, meeting eyes with the man at the alter. Perfect complexion, fair skinned, light brown hair, tall and lean, just perfect. He was smiling so sweetly at Yesung, eyes shining. Yesung only returned the smile, again looking at the ground.

When they finally got to the alter, the man grabbed Yesung's hand as they stood there ready to spend their lives together.

The whole thing happened so quickly and Yesung barely heard him self say "I do" and feel a pair of soft warm lips.

Everyone cheered and clapped. KyuHyun smiled at me as he took my hand and ran with me down the isle. Yesung couldn't help but feel like he was flying.

*KyuHyun, my lover, my husband, my life...I will always love you.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH YEAH YEAH! my first story ever is finally complete! thank you all for reading, It makes me so happy. thank you for subscribing and commenting.  I really hope you all liked it, YAY FOR KYUSUNG MARRIAGE!!! :D sorry if it wasn't the best wedding ever, I just don't really like to end stories, but i tried. hope it wasn't too bad :3 thanks again guys, hope you enjoyed.