I Am Super Junior's Maid!

I Am Super Junior's Maid!

 

This year is your 2nd year at the university and things weren’t going very well. Money problems. Ugh, I should get a job, FAST, you thought. And so you searched, applied and rejected.

This can’t be happening! You are so broke. So who are you again? You’re a 20 year old yeoja who is still single and got a scholarship to Seoul.

Yeah well the scholarship was only for a year, and you didn’t earn that good grades in 2nd year. So you struggled.

“You need a job?” a friend of yours asked, you nodded, exhausted. “good news, I heard there’s a job in an apartment. Here, try it” she gave you an address written in a memo.

That evening you went there, “Starcity apartment huh?” and when you stepped in “WHOA”. It was a luxury. “Bingo! I’ll earn so much in this kind of place!”

“Okay, 11th floor, 11th floor” you searched and found the room you were looking for, so you knocked.

You were curious, am I being hired as a secretary? Could be, maybe my boss is a businessman who needs private secretary!

But you were surprised when the door opens, there is this young guy, squared chin, unique face you thought. Maybe his kid, you thought again.

“May... I help you?” he asked. You were suprised at his voice, they were so sweet! Its like he is hitting high notes!

“Ah, yes! I heard you are hiring staff?” he frowned, “staff?”. “Yeah well, maybe I can go talk to your dad?” “Eh, pardon?”

Ugh, this kid is wasting my time, you thought and so you pushed him aside with your hand “lemme just see your dad,” “hey but—ouch~!” he bumped into you since you stopped suddenly.

You saw some other young guys here, maybe 3 or 4. Maybe its his friends, but where’s his parents?

“Ya, Wookie! Who’s that girl?” a brown haired guy asked, “is she supposed to be here hyung?” ask another, the milky white skin.

Now you are confused, “um, mianhae but is this the correct address?” you showed the ‘Wookie’ guy your memo.

“Ne, that’s right, who are you?” “Ah, yes, sorry,” then you introduced yourself, and Wookie guy suddenly seemed clicked “ah! You are that girl!”

“ya ya! What girl?” ask the other guys, “the one manager-nim said, the one who’s gonna work for us!” said Wookie.

And the guys went “Ooooohh” and you seemed relief that they got it now.

“So, your uh, dad is manager?” Wookie laughed, and the others they didn’t laugh but they cracked up instead. You were annoyed.

“Ok, you know what, just tell me my job, he must have left a note here somewhere right?” you asked. “Ah, okay, you can start with the dishes” ... WUT?

“sorry?” “hm? The kitchen is over there” he pointed and smiled innocently. Am I working as a... HOUSEKEEPER???!!!

But there’s no way back now. At least you got a job. Though its not like what you’ve imagine it to be.

“When will your daddy be coming home? I want to talk about my salary,” you told Wookie when you’ve done with the dishes.

He smiled, while the guys behind burst into laughter, you were touched with his consideration while trying to ignore the irrirant noise behind you.

“You... don’t know who we are, do you?” he asked softly, you shook your head, “am I supposed to know?”

“Ehem, then shall we introduce ourselves?” he stood up and made a line with the other guys, “uri neun Syupeo Juni-eoeyo!” and they posed.

You were stunned. They are what? Super Junior? That mega idol boyband group? “for real?” that is the only thing you said.

Then should I be all happy and shout “YES!! I AM SUPER JUNIOR’S MAAAIIIIDDD!!” uh no that doesnt sound right.

As they nodded you then said “Oh, okay” you are now acting awkward after knowing who they are. It just doesnt seem right.

“You are not our fan?” they asked, seems disappointed. “Ah well, um, I’m not anyone’s fan really” yeah how could you when all you do everyday is task, task, task.

“H-hajiman! I know some songs! Uh, Sorry Sorry?” you clasped your hands, they looked happy. Wow, cute, you thought.

So you worked for SJ, its not that bad. They are like brothers to you, well everyone except one, Ryeowook. He is more like a crush than a brother.

NO! But that is stupid thinking. Babo, babo, babo you cursed yourself. Never, EVERRR, like an idol! You hit your head with your hand.

Wookie was passing by when he saw that, so he took your hand, “keke, why are you hitting yourself?”

“Ah! No reason!” you quickly took out the laundry, and an underwear flips onto your face since you were in such a hurry, “AH!” Wookie screamed instead of you.

He took it off your face and awkwardly ran into his room. Then a few seconds later he rushed back to you, face seemed flushed, “JEBAL! Don’t do laundry anymore!!”

... Mwo? What’s with him? Why is he so embarassed? OMO! Was it his underwear?!! Now you were the one with red face, “andwae, andwae!” you tried to control yourself.

“Andwae what?” you look up and Kyuhyun is staring at you, “n-nothing” you stood up, “if you’ll excuse me i have some ironing to do”

“ani, nope, no way” he smirked, there he goes again, evil. You rolled your eyes, “oppa, I need to be back home at 6, so i need to hur—“ “You like him dont you?” he cut you off.

You froze “i dont know what you’re talking about” he giggled, “should I say his name?” “up to you, Cho Kyuhyun-nim,” “KIM~” “YA!!” you screamed.

“Mwo? You dare to ‘YA’ me?” he laughed, “oppa! Jebal andwaeyo, dont do that!” you teared up, furious.

“So, why do you like him?” he asked suddenly. That... you don’t know as well. It just happens. Its been 3 months and a half since the first time you met each other.

Everybody has been nice to you, but Ryeowook... he... is different. He is kind, he is sweet, gentle, and caring. And... your tear dropped.

The maknae was surprised, “ya why are you crying? Uljima, i didnt mean anything” “ah, no no oppa its not your fault” you wiped it. “geurom?” “i... shouldn’t be here” “ne?”

“i shouldnt have come here the first place!” then you ran out, leaving Kyuhyun puzzled. You felt stupid, how could you not only like but LOVE him? He is an idol for God’s sake!

You just realized it now, that you’ve fallen for him. You need to quit, you can’t take this anymore, its hurting you. He’ll never love you back, you thought.

Its been a week since you left. You never came to their dorm again. There were many incoming calls which turned into missed calls, and most of them were from the dorm. That night there was a knock on the door.

“Nuguseyo?” you opened it and Kyuhyun is standing in front of you. He is wearing a hat, a muffler, and a mask which covers his nose and mouth. “Ugh, that will pull more attention oppa,” you let him in.

Behind him was Sungmin, tailing him around. He greeted you and walked in.

“Jinjja?!” he looked surprised with what you said and quickly took off his muffler and mask. “So? Why are you here?” You poured them a glass of hot chocolate each, “miss me much?” you joke.

“No, but Ryeowook sure did,” you went stiff when Kyu mentioned his name. “Please don’t lie” you gave him his glass.

“Aniyo, he really misses you” Sungmin spoke. You looked at Sungmin in disbelief. Your eyes went teary.

“Wae?” you asked as you hand over Ming’s glass.

“Isn’t obvious Wook is—“ Kyuhyun babblered when Sungmin cut him off, “I think you know why”.

Your tears fell. “Dorawajuseyo,” Sungmin pleaded, “no, oppa, I can’t go back” you refused.

“YOU CAN!” you suddenly heard that voice, a voice you’ve been longing for, Ryeowook’s voice. He is at your door, staring at you deeply. His body trembled, “I... you must comeback”.

“Oppa! Why are you...?” you couldn’t believe it. Donghae and Eunhyuk were behind him, waving at you. “He couldn’t sleep for a week,” Donghae spoke up. Ryeowook pinched his thighs.

“I was worried, you wouldn’t answer your calls, gwenchannayo?” he walked towards you. “why did you quit?”

“I can’t work for you anymore,” you shook your head, crying. He sighed, “its true, you can’t work at my place anymore”.

The other members were shocked, “what?!”

Ryeowook finally reached you, and he suddenly pulled you into his arms and hugged you tight. You couldn’t believe this. Am I dreaming?

The other members went out, Kyuhyun taking his glass of choco with him. Now you two were left alone.

“O-oppa..” “shhh” his fingers touched the tip of your lips. “Nan... bogoshipo” he said, face turned pink.

You stared at him, “I.. miss you too” you finally answered.

“then why did you quit without even saying goodbye?” he waver. You didn’t answer. He took a deep breath, “Its true what Donghae hyung said. I couldn’t sleep, I kept thinking about you,” he paused. He took another deep breath, much longer, as if he’s going to blow a large balloon, “Saranghae”.

Silence. “J-jeongmal?” you finally asked, Wook’s t-shirt is wet because of your tears, “n-nado, s-saranghae” you cried. He laughed a relieved, “then why did you leave me?”

“Because, I thought you didn’t love me back,” you blushed as you said the L word. “Mwoya?! I have liked you eversince you first appeared on our door,” he cleared his throat, face flushed.

You both giggled. Slowly, he leaned closer towards you and kissed your forehead as his arms still around you. “So now will you comeback to the dorm... as my girlfriend?”