Physics. Just An Introduction.

Unknowingly Sweet

[Lee Jieun’s POV]

This is so boring. My inner goddess groaned loudly.

My subconscious rolled her eyes and glared at her other half over her tortoise shell spectacles. You don’t say?

I yawned, not bothering to cover my mouth since half of the class was already sleeping- their crime was worse than mine. But there’s 99.999% chance I’m going to be joining them in dream land soon.

It was Physics lesson right now, and let me tell you, it has to be one of the most yawn some subject on earth. An advice from me: Never take Physics or suffer the pain of listening to a 3 hour long lecture from an old geek, We were learning how much force a fish needs in order to propel itself forward in the water. Amazing. Not. The only thing I’d like to learn about a fish is how to deep fry it without getting scalded by oil. Unfortunately, that belonged to Home Economics. Not Physics. I could feel my stomach grumbling. My mouth moved with it.

“It’s not like we’re going to become a fish or something. What does he think we’re gonna do? Jump on the Magic School Bus and go for a field trip, turning into salmon? Maybe we should buy some fishes in plastic bags and replace ourselves with them. The fishes would probably benefit more anyway-”

“-Then I’d head off for a snack in the canteen,” my stomach rumbled in agreement. I looked to my left and sighed. My best-friend-and-physics-partner (well, partner in everything) was sleeping soundly, resting her head on her hands, drooling on the table. Unglam much? Aigoo, Jiyeon looks so ungirlish…

I then looked to my right, except there wasn’t anyone sitting there. My other best-friend-and-also-physics-partner, was absent. She was sick, and had to go home. Lucky her. Well, not the part where she’s sick of course. Poor Suzy.

Ugh, so what should I eat for recess?

STEAK!My inner goddess pranced around in her cheerleading outfit. There ain’t any steak in the school canteen, dimwit. My subconscious snarled in reply. She’s right. I sighed in disappointment.

I was thinking about laksa when a paper ball hit me on the head- the exact same spot it had hit about a thousand times already. My face blackened as I stowed the paper into my bag with the rest of its kin.

Another paper ball whacked me again.

THAT’S IT.

Too hell with manners. I turned around to the grinning culprit and showed him the middle finger. Still smiling his head off, he gestured for me to read it, until he realized what I did.

I showed him the finger! Omo!

If he tells my mum, I’m D-E-A-D. Dead. My family was really strict about manners and all.

I bit my lip anxiously. Smoothing out the paper ball, I decided to read it hoping he’d let the matter go. A single word stared at me at the first line.

Hey :)

~Wooyoung

All this trouble for one word.

Hey yourself giant.

~Jieun

Swiveling around in my chair, I tossed the note back. It didn’t hit his pretty face, much to my disappointment, as he caught it effortlessly with one hand.

Jang Wooyoung.

A stupid irritating jerk who likes me, pestering me at every single possible minute there is. He likes to send me gifts during my birthday or Valentine’s Day and I think it’s annoying. Who likes opening their lockers early in the morning only to find their lockers crammed full with stuff in pink? Fortunately, he just sends me letter for the past few years till now.

The main problem is that his mother is best friends with mine. His mother is nice, awesome cook, but our mothers always, and I mean ALWAYS, try to match us up, asking him to take me out to watch this latest movie, etc.

And how I gave him his nickname?

The first time we met was when we were both five. He took one look at me and said I was fat. Okay, maybe I was a little on the chubby side, but FAT? Me being furious, decided to call him the word I had learned in kindergarten that day- giant. Unfortunately, he didn’t seem irritated by it.

Hate at first sight.

I’m not fat anymore, but he still likes to tease me for fun sometimes. And I call him ‘giant’, though really rarely since he doesn’t really mind it. That nickname totally fits him because he’s grown so much taller now.

For some reason unknown to mankind, he developed a crush on me and started to ask me out everyday. I got so annoyed that I turned him down continuously and decided not to give him my number. Now, he has added ‘ask Jieun for her phone number’ to his stupid list of ‘What I Should Pester Jieun 24/7 With’.

I’m going crazy.

So that’s our history together. Not a great beginning. And I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be a sweet ending either.

I gritted my teeth as the paper ball hit me on my shoulder this time. At least it isn’t my head this time. If I get a bruise, he’s definitely paying for my medical fees.

Relax, I won’t tell your mother about your ‘ little blunder’, dwarf :)

~Wooyoung

OH THE NERVE. DWARF?

I may be short, but if you mess with me, you’re going to get more than you bargained for jerk.

~Jieun.

I’ve messed with you for the past few years ANT. I’m still intact. Mind you, if I’m missing any body parts because of you, you’re paying for my surgery.

~Wooyoung.

OH HO. ANT? Clobber him hard! My subconscious yelled waving a wooden rod. No mercy!

I am so not going to pay for your darned fees. I’ll cut off your prize jewels before you can squash me, ANT-BULLY.

~Jieun

I pressed my lips in anger after scribbling out a reply. DWARF? ANT? I threw the paper ball with all my strength at him, simultaneously scrunching up my face at him.

JERK.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay! :D Here's the first chapter! I hope I don't disappoint y'all :P

Anyways, Thanks for subscribing and, you, DO COMMENT :D

Stitch is so cute >///<

Love, skyhigh-x.