Innocent

Only Look At Me

There she goes again.Dumped by her boyfriend during their 1 month anniversary.It's a wonder on why everyone kept dumping such a gorgeous woman like she is.Young,beautiful,rich,what else would a guy ask for? She even got the body that even girls would drool over.

 

The brunette sighed as she rested her head on the table,waiting for her friend to arrive.She's not the type of girl who would get devastated for some guy but getting dumped over&over again does kind of ticked her off a bit.First,she's not the one who initiated every relationship she ever had since she's more of the shy type.Second,she never cheated on anyone she ever dated before and third,all of her ex-boyfriends kept giving her the same lame break-up line.

 

"I don't deserve someone as wonderful as you are."

 

Yeah,right.They're probably just pissed off that they didn't have the chance to get into her pants.Tiffany wanted to give her ity to the person that she knew was the one for her and until now,none of them was worthy enough.

 

"You got dumped again i presume?" the woman around her mid-twenties gave her a warm smile.Tiffany raised her head in acknowledgement to her friend's presence,nodding her head as a response.

 

"Duh,what else?"

 

"...What shall i get for you?"

 

"Vodka please."

 

"This is a cafe Hwang Miyoung,not a bar."

 

"...A cup of latte would be fine."

 

Taeyeon averted her gaze to the counter,telling her worker to make her friend's order.The owner took a seat in front of Tiffany,smiling at her once again."You seriously have no luck with men."

 

"Says the person who's currently single and stalking a certain person."

 

"Now X2,no need to get that far," she nervously chuckled at her friend's words.

 

"....Say Taeyeon-ah,do you have any guy friends that fits my criteria?"

 

"...You mean your type of guy?"

 

"Yup."

 

"...Well..." Taeyeon dragged on her words as she suddenly remembered the scene at the gay club that she went to last night to settle off some business she had with the owner.There's this guy who works as a bartender at the club and he's just the type of guy Tiffany would go out with.But then again,the guy did work at a 'gay' bar which also implies that he's gay...but she COULD turn him back to straight using her own way right? "I do actually."

 

"...Really?"

 

"He's a bit tanned,tall,good looking and he's also well-built."

 

"Huh,sounds too good to be true," she took the cup of latte that was delivered to her just now before sipping on it.

 

"Believe me,he does exists..."

 

A/N First of all,Yul is not gay in this story.There's a reason why he works at a gay club XD (If you read the description,you'll know why) and we'll meet Yul on the next chapter ^_^ Ignore the title of the chapter,i was listening to Taylor Swift's Innocent while typing this chapter.