What's the use ?

My Fiancé .

"Well , not literally .. " I blushed away shyly .

"It is . Now , put that in here . There's no way I'm gonna shower alone . " he said while making me sit in the tub .

He took off all my drenched clothes away but when he wanted to unhook my bra strap , I clearly refused. I was sitting infront of him but my back was facing him . Seeing how he really wanted to just have a romantic shower after working all day , I took it off .

"Happy ? " I said while burying my body under the bath foam and leaning my body him .

He smirked and fondled his hands on my body , shooting his seductive eyes into mine . I wasn't in the mood for some mushy time but I just followed around his gestures . 

The bath scene didn't last long but it was worth it .  He had already wasted the last drop of energy in him while having ' fun ' with me and he is all tired out . He literally dragged his body to the master bedroom , with only his underwear on and slept on the bed . I sat beside him , with my body wrapped up in a bath robe . Since I was already exposed to him , what's the use of covering up now ? Slipping out of the ugly bath robe and snuggling myself into his arms . His body was cold , ( NO HE IS NOT DEAD ) so I warmed him up . Best day ever. 

________________________________________________

Short chapter :D Hey , atleast I wrote it in a SMOOTH way !