Night Out

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You came back home from a superb dinner with Yoohyun, to your surprise D.O was still awake. You checked the time, it was 12:30. You and Yoohyun got carried away talking the whole time. D.O looked at his watch “Finally your home.” He said yawning and stretching his arms out on the couch.
“Why aren’t you asleep?” You asked him. He looked nodded to the T.V screen,
“Soccer just ended.” He stood up and headed towards the stairs. Once he was out of your sight your grabbed the remote and turned the television off *He doesn’t even turn the t.v off* you scold and headed towards your room to sleep.

The next morning you woke up and dressed yourself up ready for another day at uni.
“I can’t wait till this is finally over.” You muttered to yourself. On Monday you have to attend a lecture, on Tuesday you’ve volunteered to be an assistant at a hospital for work experience, on Thursday the same and also Friday. Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday are your free days. They may be your free days, but you certainly can’t forget about the assignments. You quickly grabbed your bag and checked if you had everything you needed and left the house. By memory you remembered which bus to take and stood at the bus stop with your headphones in. Girls Generation’s sub unit TaeTiSeo Love Sick was playing, you understood what the song meant, but you didn’t exactly know the true meaning to it and how it would have felt to be in that situation. You continued listening to the song because it had nice, simple beat and amazing vocals.

Suddenly someone drove past in their Black Mercedes Benz and beeped their horn at you, causing you to slightly jump. You watch the car move further away from you. *Isn’t that D.O’s car?! STUPID KYUNGSOO!* You thought angrily.
The day past by quickly, you entered the house tired from the lecture that ate up your brain. You let your bag fall from your shoulder onto the ground and slopped your body onto the couch. You heard the sound of a car parking. *He’s home* you switched the television on and pretended to watch it. *Why am I doing this?* You thought, before your could turn the television off, gather your belongings and head to your room, D.O had already entered causing you to stay seated on the couch. He took o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter